Jump to content
Zamorian79

Still remember Jason on my NES, it was 1989!

Recommended Posts

Hi there! I'm a 38 years old male. I've been playing all my life since the Atari, Intellivision, NES, etc. Passionate about videogames, multiconsole owner (PS3, PS4, PS Vita, XOne, Wii U, 3DS and PC). I play mostly on consoles but PC gaming has been growing on me lately and I have to confess that I've been moving my library to PC.

Well, I LOVE Friday the 13th series. The slasher genre is probably my favorite horror genre and I have fond memories of Jason Voorhees, Freddy Krueger, Leatherface and all the good olf friends from my childhood, lol! I remember vividly the game Friday the 13th for the NES, it was terrifying!!! It was 1989 and I was 10 years old! That game was mediocre but as a child we were not that picky with our videogames as we are today. Anyway, I can't tell you how excited I am for the new Friday the 13th game.

I was following every news on this game and even when I didn't get to play the beta I watched streams every day. I was curious about asymmetral games like Dead by Deadlight but not enough to give it a shot, but when I knew about Friday the 13th I was hooked. So I pre-ordered the game and finally get to play it at midnight and I'm happy to report that it is awesome!

So well, here I am, feel free to ask any questions and see you in Crystal Lake!

PC: zamorian79

PS4: Zamorian79

XOne: Zamorian79

gfs_45499_2_5.jpg

Friday-the-13th.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to the forums!

That's a damn impressive list, too, as well as following the game so closely.

I started off on a Spectrum 128k, myself. Games and gaming tech have certainly changed a little bit ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Zamorian79 said:

Hi there! I'm a 38 years old male. I've been playing all my life since the Atari, Intellivision, NES, etc. Passionate about videogames, multiconsole owner (PS3, PS4, PS Vita, XOne, Wii U, 3DS and PC). I play mostly on consoles but PC gaming has been growing on me lately and I have to confess that I've been moving my library to PC.

Well, I LOVE Friday the 13th series. The slasher genre is probably my favorite horror genre and I have fond memories of Jason Voorhees, Freddy Krueger, Leatherface and all the good olf friends from my childhood, lol! I remember vividly the game Friday the 13th for the NES, it was terrifying!!! It was 1989 and I was 10 years old! That game was mediocre but as a child we were not that picky with our videogames as we are today. Anyway, I can't tell you how excited I am for the new Friday the 13th game.

I was following every news on this game and even when I didn't get to play the beta I watched streams every day. I was curious about asymmetral games like Dead by Deadlight but not enough to give it a shot, but when I knew about Friday the 13th I was hooked. So I pre-ordered the game and finally get to play it at midnight and I'm happy to report that it is awesome!

So well, here I am, feel free to ask any questions and see you in Crystal Lake!

PC: zamorian79

PS4: Zamorian79

XOne: Zamorian79

gfs_45499_2_5.jpg

Friday-the-13th.jpg

You and I have a lot in common Dash same age, very similar screen name, and a huge love for the F13 NES game! Welcome! I hope to see you on Xbox or on Steam!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Zombie79 said:

You and I have a lot in common Dash same age, very similar screen name, and a huge love for the F13 NES game! Welcome! I hope to see you on Xbox or on Steam!

True! very alike, lol! thanks buddy! feel free to add me and see you around.

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome! Great to have another old-school mate in here. 1989 for me too. Picked the original game up new when it came out.

This one should be slightly better once the kinks are worked out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/27/2017 at 8:29 PM, Zamorian79 said:

True! very alike, lol! thanks buddy! feel free to add me and see you around.

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!

I am totally going to add you dude!I am totally going to add you dude!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...