Sign in to follow this  
Overlard

BUG: Unable to roll new perks

I've successfully gotten about 5 perks so far, but now whenever I try to roll for a new one the game gets stuck. Instead of giving me a new perk, it instead tells me "An error has occurred during your purchase." Then the 'rolling' music keeps playing despite me being given no perk and I'm unable to even try to roll for a new one, since clicking on the roll button does nothing. If I try to go back to the main menu the game gets stuck (not frozen, but all menu prompts disappear and I can only look at the counselor I had selected) and I am forced to crash out via task manager.

Small update: Restarted game twice, rolling works again. Noticeably, the first time I restarted and it didn't work, it had unequipped all my previously selected perks. The second time I restarted, all my usual perks were equipped as normal.

Edited by Overlard
Self-Fixing bug

I'm having the same problem. I've opened and closed the game about 10 times already and it won't let me roll new perks.

7 hours ago, Overlard said:

I've successfully gotten about 5 perks so far, but now whenever I try to roll for a new one the game gets stuck. Instead of giving me a new perk, it instead tells me "An error has occurred during your purchase." Then the 'rolling' music keeps playing despite me being given no perk and I'm unable to even try to roll for a new one, since clicking on the roll button does nothing. If I try to go back to the main menu the game gets stuck (not frozen, but all menu prompts disappear and I can only look at the counselor I had selected) and I am forced to crash out via task manager.

Small update: Restarted game twice, rolling works again. Noticeably, the first time I restarted and it didn't work, it had unequipped all my previously selected perks. The second time I restarted, all my usual perks were equipped as normal.

I am also having this exact issue