JVS

Gun Media Company Screwed Me

9 minutes ago, JVS said:

I have provided you my Kickstarter information. I even attached an image. In your records you have to have emails from me. I sent several. I sent them to the support@backerkit.com email about this issue. I even called and left a message. If you call 1-800-746-0197, you will see that the number is in fact the Gun Media customer service number. 

I am not lying, now on top of not receiving the key I payed for, I am getting harassment from users like the above ShaunAburame.

Tell me you won't be playing on PS4 please.

I sent him messages privately. He has the info he needs to help me. I have given him the information he asked for. The number says I should email support@backerkit.com which I did several times. I also happened to leave a message. I did what I was supposed to do.

And it is a bit of a harassment for people to tell me I am lying when that is untrue. Also I would expect better customer service than

"I am more than willing to help, but you seem to be offering a lot of bluster without being willing to offer any proof of your claims."

4 minutes ago, bacon voorhees said:

Tell me you won't be playing on PS4 please.

Not with you!

7 minutes ago, JVS said:

I sent him messages privately. He has the info he needs to help me. I have given him the information he asked for. The number says I should email support@backerkit.com which I did several times. I also happened to leave a message. I did what I was supposed to do.

And it is a bit of a harassment for people to tell me I am lying when that is untrue. Also I would expect better customer service than

"I am more than willing to help, but you seem to be offering a lot of bluster without being willing to offer any proof of your claims."

Not with you!

If you are misunderstanding, they want you to look into the email you sent them on BACKERKIT, and show them. :) (You only showed the kickstarter messages)

3 minutes ago, thetrickyshow said:

If you are misunderstanding, they want you to look into the email you sent them on BACKERKIT, and show them. :) (You only showed the kickstarter messages)

He in process of sending it now is why hasn't lol

1 minute ago, JVS said:

So here is my backer info that cannot upload here due to the size of the images. 

http://jasonvonstein.imgur.com/all/?third_party=1

Ben is having a hard time seeing this it seems can someone verify they can see these for me?

Link doesn't lead to anything but an empty imgur profile my man. You have to directly link to the image you're trying to show us/him.

1 minute ago, JVS said:

I have never used Imgur before. Is this working now...

Yes, but that just shows you've backed the game, not that you've contacted them.

8 minutes ago, JVS said:

Here is the customer service I have been getting...

Honestly that's nice compared to what I would have said...

Screenshot and upload your backerkit emails of them telling you no that you claimed..

Dig your hole deeper.. lol

• Like 2

Hello All,

This is the guy who started this thread. I never got any help from anyone at Gun media, and I was also banned. After this experance I don't want anything to do with this game. It hurts me that I backed a developer, asked many times for help with a simple issue, and was treated poorly by the company and by others here. I'm not hip to many things, I didn't even know what imager is. But I know that this is not the way to treat people.

But I do want someone to enjoy the game. Here is my Steam code. Enjoy...

3BTQH-AQJ2I-JG0LP

It's very simple...send a screenshot of the email or better still, forward the relevant email to them. It's a bit like going to a concert, expressing you're not happy about the service you received from the promoters and instead of sending your ticket reference number - screenshot a comment you made about the concert on a YouTube video about the concert. :/