So as I'm stoked to actually play this game since the beta, I naturally wanted to ensure I got what I ordered while backing, and while I got my game activation code, the e-mail I got for my Savini Jason was also sent... except it was exactly the same as my game activation code.

I therefore tried to enter it (said it was claimed) and then I went into the game and went through the available jasons and.... No Savini Jason. Has anyone else had this issue? Is it still being worked on?

Me too :(0
Played in beta, made a pre-order on the site, and came the key only to the game, but not to dlс

Try contacting support@backerkit.com for help. 

i asked them about this and (at least for PS4) this is the answer: 

We're working on an issue with the DLC, a hotfix is in Sony testing right now, should have news soon. Those will go live soonest!

4 minutes ago, IH8YH said:

i asked them about this and (at least for PS4) this is the answer: 

Well, that might help. 

I just sent a message to backerkit about the situation so we'll see what they have to say about the steam code.

27 minutes ago, Daneasaur said:

Well, that might help. 

I just sent a message to backerkit about the situation so we'll see what they have to say about the steam code.

Do you think you could provide a link to the exact place on backerkit where you emailed them? I keep having issues on how to email them on my end and if u wouldn't mind posting a link I'd really appreciate it

I got all my keys for PS4 but am working and can't play till later today.  Are they saying even with the keys you can't download the savini and clothing pack DLC ?

4 minutes ago, TWarner said:

I got all my keys for PS4 but am working and can't play till later today.  Are they saying even with the keys you can't download the savini and clothing pack DLC ?

Currently, yep. They're working on a fix at the moment.

3 minutes ago, TWarner said:

I haven't been able to start the download in my clothing pack DLC with my PS4 but the full game I was able to start downloading, from twitter and a few places here I've seen other people on PS4 aren't being able to download their DLC codes either when asked Ben said a fix was in the works and would be announced what is happening when they know. I'm sure it's just a small issue and we will be able to download our DLC for PS4 very soon

2 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

Currently, yep. They're working on a fix at the moment.

Hopefully later Today they will have this fixed. I saw your scheduled game for later tonight in the community !  I'm stoked to play with forum members including yourself. I already told my wife Tonight belongs to me and Jason. :D

13 minutes ago, Austin.JM said:

Do you think you could provide a link to the exact place on backerkit where you emailed them? I keep having issues on how to email them on my end and if u wouldn't mind posting a link I'd really appreciate it

support@backerkit.com This is what I used.

Just now, TWarner said:

Hopefully later Today they will have this fixed. I saw your scheduled game for later tonight in the community !  I'm stoked to play with forum members including yourself. I already told my wife Tonight belongs to me and Jason. :D

Awesome. :) 

• Like 1