Hey,

I find matchmaking laking at the moment, played twice already and twice was in group with russians only and I don't understand their language at all. That totally kills the game, since you can't communicate with other players. I think you should add option to select preffered language and match people with the same preferences, otherwise people won't be able to communicate which is important for this kind of game.

Sucks, i though the Match Making will work searching by "REGION", or it's a lie or this is really bad done, being from South America send me to a server where most of them was talking in japanese lol.

3 hours ago, Bydluck said:

Hey,

I find matchmaking laking at the moment, played twice already and twice was in group with russians only and I don't understand their language at all. That totally kills the game, since you can't communicate with other players. I think you should add option to select preffered language and match people with the same preferences, otherwise people won't be able to communicate which is important for this kind of game.

Or even better:

CmKTEJI.jpg

Ahmen to that, think I've had 3 matches where there was one or two that spoke a word of English.

Just played one with a Russian streamer, openly hear her friend messaging in Steam and talking in Discord. Her friend was the killer.