opkl10

prob|database login failure

When I try a different user it asks to log into PSN. I only have one PSN so I can't log in with a different account anyway...so I'm at a loss.

1 minute ago, DAWWWWWSON said:

Try signing in with a different user if you haven't yet. That worked for me on ps4. 

Yep, that has been confirmed to work but I was referring to getting my main account to work.

How do you get that to work if the other users don't have PSN and you can't use your main PSN? I'm confused how that works.

1 minute ago, Razazarak said:

How do you get that to work if the other users don't have PSN and you can't use your main PSN? I'm confused how that works.

Create another email account if you only have one. Use the new email when creating a new user. 

1 minute ago, JackTV said:

Create another email account if you only have one. Use the new email when creating a new user. 

Right, and I did that, but now when I try to log in its asking to log into PSN since the new user doesn't have one. Suggestions on that?

1 minute ago, Razazarak said:

Right, and I did that, but now when I try to log in its asking to log into PSN since the new user doesn't have one. Suggestions on that?

I restarted my PS4, and when it first starts, don't log in to your account, choose "new user". 

please, i understand its day 1 and alot of stuff is happening, but can you keep your fans/customers updated on the issue?! Cause its been hours since you gave us update on twitter

This is ridiculous. I had so much fun last night and it's incredibly frustrating and disappointing that some of my friends are able to progress and get so much further ahead while myself and many others are falling behind and not able to join in on the fun. Even if things are not fixed, we should be getting updates. Sorely disappointing. :(

• Like 1

I'm on Steam and it's still out.... Guess I'm playing overwatch tonight. 

3 minutes ago, Freya said:

This is ridiculous. I had so much fun last night and it's incredibly frustrating and disappointing that some of my friends are able to progress and get so much further ahead while myself and many others are falling behind and not able to join in on the fun. Even if things are not fixed, we should be getting updates. Sorely disappointing. :(

Yep, really frustrating. All that work staying up at launch grinding away only to be locked out for what is now 13+ hours and everyone has caught up. 

1 minute ago, Daveo said:

Yep, really frustrating. All that work staying up at launch grinding away only to be locked out for what is now 13+ hours and everyone has caught up. 

Exactly. So now we will be levels behind and have so much less crap. The least we can get are updates, even if it isn't good news. Ridiculous.

Just now, Freya said:

Exactly. So now we will be levels behind and have so much less crap. The least we can get are updates, even if it isn't good news. Ridiculous.

Agreed, really leaves a sour taste after having so much fun last night, no updates does not help either. I get that they have to sleep but feel the ones who stayed up for the launch have been punished. 

Just now, Daveo said:

Agreed, really leaves a sour taste after having so much fun last night, no updates does not help either. I get that they have to sleep but feel the ones who stayed up for the launch have been punished. 

Takes no more than a minute to give out a tweet and give acknowledgement. >_>

2 minutes ago, Freya said:

Takes no more than a minute to give out a tweet and give acknowledgement. >_>

Very true 

Wow i was able to play now for 3 hours... and now i got the same shit again

I am a patient person but this gettin just frustrating............

19 minutes ago, Arakos said:

Wow i was able to play now for 3 hours... and now i got the same shit again

I am a patient person but this gettin just frustrating............

Same here. I was playing for about 5 hours straight right now. Just got disconnected and can't sign back in now.

I was in a great group got booted by the server amd got the Database invalid bull again...sigh this just really sucks and mid day its gonna get worse like last night 

• Like 1

Was able to connect all morning .. seems the Database login failure is back though.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, somakurusu said:

I was in a great group got booted by the server amd got the Database invalid bull again...sigh this just really sucks and mid day its gonna get worse like last night 

This! was with a bunch of cool guys who were as new as myself. Had 4 great games until it crashed to dash, and now getting the database error again! 

Thats the worst part..getting a taste of it and being booted. I have a feeling itll work tomorrow around the same time. waiting 24hrs isnt my idea of fun.

Its fantastic fun when its working tho!

13 minutes ago, NYHC said:

Was able to connect all morning .. seems the Database login failure is back though.

Cause the main bulk of the players were waiting in the wings...then boom, they pounced on the servers and tore it to shreds.

I think I saw one carry part of the server up into  the trees.

Guess I should be thankful I got to play three matches this morning... right back to database failure again just yesterday. Extremely frustrating between useless Savini and clothing codes that still don't work and not being able to play. 

But at least I can look at Jason model and profile for the camera from different angles over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again....... Ki ki ki ma ma ma... Ki ki ki ma ma ma... Ki ki ki ma ma ma... Ki ki ki ma ma ma... Ki ki ki ma ma ma...

3 minutes ago, cruehitman said:

Guess I should be thankful I got to play three matches this morning... right back to database failure again just yesterday. Extremely frustrating between useless Savini and clothing codes that still don't work and not being able to play. 

But at least I can look at Jason model and profile for the camera from different angles over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again....... Ki ki ki ma ma ma... Ki ki ki ma ma ma... Ki ki ki ma ma ma... Ki ki ki ma ma ma... Ki ki ki ma ma ma...

Did you download the Steam patch that was released like 10-20 minutes ago?

• Like 1

I've been trying to play on Xbox One since yesterday morning.  I got to play one match about an hour after downloading it.  And haven't been able to get back in since.  I get that it can be rough for the first day or two, but this is really absolutely ridiculous.  It's totally souring this whole game for me.  10 mins in two days?  Totally unacceptable.  They need to fix this.  ASAP.