Jump to content
opkl10

prob|database login failure

Recommended Posts

i finally got into a lobby, but we got booted almost immediately, and back to having the ole database failure msg :unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same, cannot connect to database servers, while other of my friends are playing RIGHT NOW, I was just playing on pc, rolling perks, and it just broke, and now I get the same issue as everyone else ;-;

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, prime_element said:

Same, cannot connect to database servers, while other of my friends are playing RIGHT NOW, I was just playing on pc, rolling perks, and it just broke, and now I get the same issue as everyone else ;-;

welcome in the'' my friends are playing and i cant'' club :)

hehe, hope they fix the issue soon enough..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, prime_element said:

Same, cannot connect to database servers, while other of my friends are playing RIGHT NOW, I was just playing on pc, rolling perks, and it just broke, and now I get the same issue as everyone else ;-;

The same here, my steamfriends can play whilei see this database bullshit..........

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I slept for 7 hours hoping by the time I got up it would be fixed, nope same old crap, :mellow:. PS4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Luminelle said:

welcome in the'' my friends are playing and i cant'' club :)

hehe, hope they fix the issue soon enough..

:( 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Feel terrible about this. On one hand, I haven't gotten to play all day and it's 10 PM now. On the other, the dev team are shitting bricks and even more upset than us players. Steam user reviews are starting to tank because of this as well. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, FenixSword said:

If you get this error on Xbox, sign in as a guest and it'll work. It just did for me.

It worked for me also. But doesn't do any good since ur level goes back to 1 and basically playing for nothing as a guest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

17 minutes ago, Pamela Voorhees said:

Feel terrible about this. On one hand, I haven't gotten to play all day and it's 10 PM now. On the other, the dev team are shitting bricks and even more upset than us players. Steam user reviews are starting to tank because of this as well. :(

Understandable to be honest, lets hope they fix the servers up soon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Slim15 said:

It worked for me also. But doesn't do any good since ur level goes back to 1 and basically playing for nothing as a guest.

I know but I haven't played at all so far and I really want to try it finally!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's understandable why everyone, devs included, are upset. Releases at the start of a long weekend? I'm sure most of us planned on getting some time in. And there's no way of knowing when it'll be fixed or how long the fix will last. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bought the game tried to get online wouldn't connect. Thought it was servers until I saw this topic. I tried making a new account and what a surprise it works..wtf I wanna use my main account to play the game wtf is I am suppose to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

damn still having trouble i was gonna try playing in a short while thought id do other stuff with my day while they fix it but seems to be taking a while to do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey i managed to get my PS4 to work. Activate Primary PS4 > Restore Licenses

 

This got me in finally. Hope that helps someone. Now to wait for a match....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, PauseRew1nd said:

Hey i managed to get my PS4 to work. Activate Primary PS4 > Restore Licenses

 

This got me in finally. Hope that helps someone. Now to wait for a match....

Trying now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Razazarak said:

Didn't work for me...

Same

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...