opkl10

prob|database login failure

i finally got into a lobby, but we got booted almost immediately, and back to having the ole database failure msg :unsure:

Same, cannot connect to database servers, while other of my friends are playing RIGHT NOW, I was just playing on pc, rolling perks, and it just broke, and now I get the same issue as everyone else ;-;

• Like 2

1 minute ago, prime_element said:

Same, cannot connect to database servers, while other of my friends are playing RIGHT NOW, I was just playing on pc, rolling perks, and it just broke, and now I get the same issue as everyone else ;-;

welcome in the'' my friends are playing and i cant'' club :)

hehe, hope they fix the issue soon enough..

13 minutes ago, prime_element said:

The same here, my steamfriends can play whilei see this database bullshit..........

• Like 1

So I slept for 7 hours hoping by the time I got up it would be fixed, nope same old crap, :mellow:. PS4

1 hour ago, Luminelle said:

welcome in the'' my friends are playing and i cant'' club :)

hehe, hope they fix the issue soon enough..

:( 

Feel terrible about this. On one hand, I haven't gotten to play all day and it's 10 PM now. On the other, the dev team are shitting bricks and even more upset than us players. Steam user reviews are starting to tank because of this as well. :(

9 minutes ago, FenixSword said:

If you get this error on Xbox, sign in as a guest and it'll work. It just did for me.

It worked for me also. But doesn't do any good since ur level goes back to 1 and basically playing for nothing as a guest.

17 minutes ago, Pamela Voorhees said:

Feel terrible about this. On one hand, I haven't gotten to play all day and it's 10 PM now. On the other, the dev team are shitting bricks and even more upset than us players. Steam user reviews are starting to tank because of this as well. :(

Understandable to be honest, lets hope they fix the servers up soon. 

7 minutes ago, Slim15 said:

It worked for me also. But doesn't do any good since ur level goes back to 1 and basically playing for nothing as a guest.

I know but I haven't played at all so far and I really want to try it finally!

It's understandable why everyone, devs included, are upset. Releases at the start of a long weekend? I'm sure most of us planned on getting some time in. And there's no way of knowing when it'll be fixed or how long the fix will last. 

• Like 1

Bought the game tried to get online wouldn't connect. Thought it was servers until I saw this topic. I tried making a new account and what a surprise it works..wtf I wanna use my main account to play the game wtf is I am suppose to do.

damn still having trouble i was gonna try playing in a short while thought id do other stuff with my day while they fix it but seems to be taking a while to do

Hey i managed to get my PS4 to work. Activate Primary PS4 > Restore Licenses

This got me in finally. Hope that helps someone. Now to wait for a match....

9 minutes ago, PauseRew1nd said:

Hey i managed to get my PS4 to work. Activate Primary PS4 > Restore Licenses

This got me in finally. Hope that helps someone. Now to wait for a match....

Trying now.

1 minute ago, Razazarak said:

Didn't work for me...

Same