opkl10

prob|database login failure

9 minutes ago, Slim15 said:

That's why the game should of released on tuesday like every other game does. Wouldn't have everyone logging in at the same time.

Agreed. Get some of the issues solved a cpl days b4 the weekend begins. It being a long holiday weekend for some, makes it even worse. 

Glad I already had the day off. If I would have missed out on a days worth of wages for sitting at a title screen, oh boy!

It not being available early this morning on Live let me sneak out and watch the new Pirates flick. Not a total loss of a day....

Starting to work now! Got it connected twice, it's still kicking me back to the main menu, but hey its an improvement!

Just logged in successfully via PS4. Now in lobby searching for games...

I was also finally able to connect for the first time....but I'm 4 min. and counting and it is still searching for sessions.

This is kind of crazy, Have to look 20 different places for updates on self inflicted problems.............

4 minutes ago, Boggiebamph said:

I was also finally able to connect for the first time....but I'm 4 min. and counting and it is still searching for sessions.

Same, I'm at 2 min

Edit: I'm in my first lobby!

Edit: Aaaand I'm lagged out :lol:

On Steam and still getting the database errors.

Think I'll log into SWTOR and annoy the Star Wars purists by taking my non-canon Jedi to Hoth.  :D

PadrykPortrait.png

1 minute ago, urbt said:

This is kind of crazy, Have to look 20 different places for updates on self inflicted problems.............

Check the official twitter @Friday13thGame The devs are posting updates there. Right from the horses mouth!

1 minute ago, lordazen said:

Check the official twitter @Friday13thGame The devs are posting updates there. Right from the horses mouth!

They haven't posted in over an hour.

11 minutes ago, lordazen said:

Wes is posting more updates on his page regarding the server "issues" facebook has other information the official twitter has info etc...need to consolidate and get everyone on the same page.

Completed my first game. It was very laggy but I never got kicked and I survived!

13 minutes ago, Slim15 said:

They haven't posted in over an hour.

The guy who runs the twitter passed out from exhaustion apparently. So go to @weskeltner for more info

things are looking up

Just now, Drewzilla89 said:

Reset your connection on console. Just make a new connection then test it. Restart the game.

I'll try that if the next game is the same way.

This is not fair I have been waiting for a year to play this game and now it teases me with searching for sessions but never finds one

1 hour ago, rizistr said:

Just logged in successfully via PS4. Now in lobby searching for games...

Same here