opkl10

prob|database login failure

I have been enjoying the game this morning and in beta, but if this problem goes on for a lot of the weekend it will really hurt the growth of the game. gamers are a fickly unforgiving bunch of people.  I'll play this game regardless of the weekend glitches, but I'm concerned about the impact a bad weekend will have.

6 minutes ago, ArlanKels said:

I really hope they get this fixed soon, otherwise it's going to cause a pretty nasty backlash.

Given how good the game seems to be from the little I got to play I'd rather not see said backlash :(

I expected that there would be some hideous login issues out the gate. Always is with online games.Seldom do they go off without a hitch, so not too bugged by it. I'm actually more miffed over not being able to remap my keys. :P But this sort of stuff happens. Can't recall a smooth online only game launch in recent memory. It'll get worked out at some point. May take a day or so, hopefully not as long as Diablo III's, but it'll get there.

But I hear ya. Most folks would like to be playing the game instead of camp the login screen. But at least you can hang out with us nutters on the forum while we wait.

oh god this is terrible please be up before friday ends otherwise riot is gonna break down gun medias door

3 minutes ago, FlameRiderSD said:

oh god this is terrible please be up before friday ends otherwise riot is gonna break down gun medias door

Well, bit of an update. Try to hold back the battering rams.

Also seems that the DLC still isn't working just yet.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ricky said:

Did anyone else get a new error? I got in for a sec and then it pushed me out. my new screen said "Error! Database connection lost! Verify internet connectivity. 

This is what most people are getting, I have it..... servers are just overloaded

I'm now back to the Database login failure. I haven't seen the new one since the last time that happened. 20 minutes ago. I even took a picture of it because I was like "oooo progress"

It's SO weird how anyone else is even playing the game, especially streamers and youtubers.

You would think ppl would get booted out here and there for everyone and a small chance of

coming in an than getting booted again.

I personally blame the console baddies. Servers were rock solid last night when it was just PC Master Race. Just sayin' ;)

I understand ppl being upset, we spent $ and its not working for most. But b4 you attack this small dev team with a tiny budget(compared to some), compare them to the big boys, that have countless resources, and still cant get their shit to work. 

ME Andromeda was a shit show for the first 3 or 4 weeks. Itll take a few days for F13 to get running, but I have a feeling itll b worth it :P

-------------

We based servers on beta + pre-orders. We were wrong. F13_Wes (@weskeltner)

------------

Very very wrong. You underestimated our urge to murder each other.

Just now, Cpt_Obviuos said:

Some fine birthday present this is... <_<

Happy birthday!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, spoonman said:

I understand ppl being upset, we spent $ and its not working for most. But b4 you attack this small dev team with a tiny budget(compared to some), compare them to the big boys, that have countless resources, and still cant get their shit to work. 

ME Andromeda was a shit show for the first 3 or 4 weeks. Itll take a few days for F13 to get running, but I have a feeling itll b worth it :P

That's why the game should of released on tuesday like every other game does. Wouldn't have everyone logging in at the same time.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cpt_Obviuos said:

Some fine birthday present this is... <_<

Happy Birthday! Let's hope your second present is working servers...;)

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ArlanKels said:

-------------

We based servers on beta + pre-orders. We were wrong. F13_Wes (@weskeltner)

------------

Um what preorders? Lol

Also Happy Birthday

• Like 1

My friend on Xbox is playing right now, I'm still getting the database error on PS4, I'm pretty jelly. <_<

1 minute ago, GameboySM said:

My friend on Xbox is playing right now

Teach me.

1 minute ago, GameboySM said:

My friend on Xbox is playing right now, I'm still getting the database error on PS4, I'm pretty jelly. <_<

My Xbox ain't working ? 

PC doesn't work either, I am patient though, we have to be, don't spread hate you guys :

"Be a Lachappa in the World of Vanessas" 

:lol: