Sign in to follow this  
Zombie79

I suck at this game, lol

I have played a few times so far, and two of the three times I was killed by Jason in the first couple minutes. Ha ha ha ha. The third time my character was frozen in place and I had to quit. I really need to get in some good practice… I am pathetic! Still, this is serious fun! 

Any other lame duck players?

• Like 1

Dude I got you beat.  I killed myself trying to set a bear trap at a door.  Got caught in it twice and I suicided.  That said I'm watching the rest of the match, seeing what other people do to last longer, and getting my points to get better perks.  Got my first epic perk after my second match.  Now I can barricade a door 49% faster.

I've got better at Jason since beta killed 3 people normally I get 1 before time is up 

34 minutes ago, JezuitX said:

Dude I got you beat.  I killed myself trying to set a bear trap at a door.  Got caught in it twice and I suicided.  That said I'm watching the rest of the match, seeing what other people do to last longer, and getting my points to get better perks.  Got my first epic perk after my second match.  Now I can barricade a door 49% faster.

Haha well that makes me feel a little better, but not much.

I am using steam, and I got the steam controller that is supposedly super good, but I can't navigate for shit. It is impossible for me to tell where I am going. I do a lot of backing into hard surfaces. I think that is my biggest problem - navigation. I'm just not used to these kinds of games.

Maybe I'll have better luck on Xbox. Either way, consider me an easy kill when I get into your game! 

If any of you suck at F13, come here and share your pain! No judgment!

Maybe we can help each other to be better players!

I should of mentioned in my comment that  as counsellor I am pretty bad I die every round. One round I tried swimming to where boat is as I found the propeller next minute Jason is behind me pulling me under 

First game, died in the first minute or 2.  I saved someone else by smacking Jason with a wrench and stunning him.  4 of us in the same vicinity, the other 3 abandoned me when Jason started chasing me.  Sad panda.

Second game, died...first 5 minutes, I'd guess?  Came back as Tommy, and kept Jason distracted enough to let two people escape :D.  Bullseye with my first shot ever with the shotgun.

Died when I was trying to climb through a window so I could get some of my stamina back waiting for him to break the door down.  Haven't figured out the dive yet. (tips plz!)

I feel you. I suck at the game too. I was Jason three times and killed 4 each time. Counseller, I'm dead as soon as Jason sees me. But it's still fun. Only ran into one group of children. 

A piece of advice for counselors.

Don't run or jog. Jason can see you from nearly anywhere on the map.
Be sneaky. I survive about half my matches that way.

As for playing as Jason, only had 1 person get away from me in 3 games and that was on my first ever Jason game and I made a judgement error.
But the only reason I kill everyone so easily, is because they are all running around, which brings me back to my original tip. Don't run!(unless Jason is right behind you, then you go girl!)

2 hours ago, JezuitX said:

This just happened to me. Tried to set up the trap, caught twice. Jason busts through the door, so I go out the window. Only problem was that I was on the second story of Packanack Lodge.

I have good games and bad ones, I seem to have the worst luck in the beginning of the game though as Jason always picks me first :lol:

There are some instances where you are in the wrong place, wrong time. Many of times I'd have Jason right on me at the beginning of a match. Do not be discouraged though. The more you play and learn the mechanics you will do better. I am not saying you will survive necessarily but it will give you a fighting chance ;)

• Like 2

AJ is helpful on surviving ive unlocked her and i tend to survive at least half the match before im spotted

I will just say this....I'm waiting to play on ps4, but when i do....if there were a trophy for worst player in the world, I'd win that.  Still going to have fun though. 

I killed 4/6 as Part 3 Jason, but a measly 1/8 with Part 6. :(

Thankfully, I escaped on a boat once. But the best round was the one where I single handedly fixed a car at Packanack - gas/battery/keys - only to crash, escape Jason, and make it back... to another counselor leaving me behind 1 meter away. Hilarious, but hurtful.

I'm so bad at this game, Microsoft still won't let me buy it.. lol

I survived one game with the police, and got killed in my first in the final 30 seconds, but I'm pretty sure it's just because the Jason players aren't experienced yet.  I'm still pretty sure i suck.  It's awesome though!   Can just feel the fear when Jason is around!  Havent played as Jason yet.  

This will be really hard when Jasons get good!