Just now, lHeartBreakerl said:

Okay in my defense that hit should have stunned you ;)

I was still stunned from the sweater your thieving A.J. had taken. You timed the swing wrong. 

• Like 1

There have been so many fantastic,  hilarious and fun moments I find it hard to pin down a single experience. 

The standout moments for me are when teamwork really works and benefits the gameplay experience. Whether it's all seven counselors slowly crossing the map with the Shotgun and flare wielding players covering our front and rear. Or 4 of us making it out in the blue car after swerving around Jason several times. Or when you make the choice to stay behind and let someone take your seat in the boat/car, they drop you their Shotgun and pocket knife and you have a "Good luck pal" moment.

I've used the word comradery a few times since I've been a member on these forums and when talking about the game on social media. When you manage a total team survival or really pull out all the stops to defend a team mate, you have this awesome and genuine sense of comradery.

I've been playing video games since I was five and have worked in the video game industry for almost 8 years now with various roles. I've never experienced anything like F13 the game, they've absolutely nailed it in terms of game design and done the Friday movie franchise proud. 

• Like 2

I was working on fixing the boat to escape. I had the propeller on and had just got there with the gas. Two assholes were following me and jumped me so they could have the boat. I managed to get away, but they kept chasing. So I swim out into the lake and wait for Jason to kill me, so nobody could have my fucking gas. The two asshole counselors died very shortly after.

I had a pretty good moment just last night playing with AJ for my first time.

There is probably about 4 minutes left before the cops show up and it's only me and one other person left alive. I'm slowly creeping my way from cabin to cabin trying to make as little noise as possible. Jason ends up catching up with me and hits me with his ax and then goes for a grab kill. I use the trusty pocket knife to pop out of his grip and then use a med spray. As I'm running away, there is another med spray on the ground from someone he already killed, so I helped myself to it before bolting to the nearest cabin and diving through a window ;). I guess I was a med spray magnet this round because I kept finding a med spray in almost every cabin I jumped into trying to avoid Jason. In one cabin, Jason started to break the door down so I was standing next to a window ready to dive out. When he broke the door down, he came in for a second and then ran outside towards the window I was standing next to. As soon as he did that, I ran across to the other side of the room and dove out the window on the opposite side and then ran like hell.

By that time, the other person still alive was able to fix the boat and started taking off in it, which caused Jason to abandon me for the moment and go after them. The cops were almost there by that point, so I went outside and tried to hide in the woods somewhere in the middle of where the cops would come, so I wouldn't be too boned in case I went to one side and they spawned on the opposite side from me. It was probably still about a minute to go before the cops show up, the guy on the boat was able to escape so I know that Jason will be looking for me since I was the last one. And sure enough, not long after that I start hearing the change in music to indicate that Jason is near by. I take off in a mad dash and dive through the window in the nearest cabin . The cops finally show up and the music goes away so I know there is only one place that Jason could have gone.

I start making my way to where the cops spawned, slowly to conserve all my stamina, and Jason is waiting there for me placing traps in front of my only means of escape. I know the shift grab is coming as soon as he sees me in the middle of the road, so my only hope to survive is to make him miss and hopefully overshoot me. As soon as I see him disappear, I make a hard left to shift my direction and then sprint as fast as possible to the cops and right between all the traps he set, making my getaway.

This was definitely my hardest earned escape so far. Usually it doesn't end too well for me when I'm going window diving, but finding all those med sprays really saved my ass.

• Like 1

One of my favorites was playing as Jason. (getting a little too good at the mindset of the role) I spent the first 10 minutes just toying with the Counselors, scaring the crap out of them. (one person literally) I broke windows and doors, wrecked the power box, more for suspense than anything. I let them fix the 4-seater car. After 10 minutes, I started picking them off. I had taken 4 down at that point. The last 3 were about to get in the car. I shift near them and scare them again. They hop in, all panicking, chattering away. I morph in front of the car at the last second, The driver, who intentionally killed me counselor to counselor in the previous match with the help of her 2 passengers, runs off the road. The car gets stuck, and I get three well-deserved kills. Hopefully, they play nicer with others in the future.

I sometimes morph to cabins nearby starting positions and not directly to the players. I guesstimate based off sound blips and my map bearings. Knock out power and then hide in a cabin. My best ones so far are immediately killing some poor guy who climbed through window just to get tossed back out and a guy who locked himself in a small cabin with me standing in the dark back room as Savini, he screamed. 

Just finished escaping Higgins Haven. I was Tiffany and so was this other guy...so we were the twins from part 4. He found the keys and the battery and we were completely at opposite ends of the map. I made my way to him, by luck because I ran like a bat out of hell. We had to search a few more cabins which we did separately and I found the gas can. We both ran back to the car and I was weaponless but he was watching my back. Meanwhile Jason was systematically murdering everyone on the other side of Higgins Haven. I gassed up the car and we both hopped in. I was navigating with my map while my "sister" drove. We made it out with not even a scratch on the car! I have never played a smoother match. We didn't even SEE Jason! Got so lucky. 

Also, I have the perk that starts you with a walkie talkie. What's the first thing I almost always find? That's right, a walkie talkie. 

Doing a private, got the cops called, one of us went to one side to wait, 2 went to another side, so at least someone would escape. They ended up being on the side with one person, So the 2 of use have to get across the map, we are lucky enough to have 3 pocket knives between us. Jason camps the cops. Grabs the first person, gets knifed, still haven't escaped, person gets grabbed again, jason gets knifed again, person escapes.

I decide to troll jason instead of just running, I let him grab me, and of course he gets knifed a 3rd, the Jason player let out a defeated, really, ugh, i hate you guys.

3 hours ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

So this happened.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/lHeart Breakerl/video/32291579

The only problem is that it glitched and he stayed in the car and won through the timer. He wasnt able to exit the car. We had a laugh about it after though.

@Risinggrave beware of this bug.

Hahahahah. That's great. 

Ok here's one. 

Everybody had escaped or died. I had run cabin to cabin, Jason breaking the doors and chasing me down. I have nowhere to go. Then...

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Rising Bean/video/32298378

So I just had a session where myself and this other guy are hiding in the Higgins house in one of the upstairs rooms. I hide in the closet. The other guy just stands there. Jason comes along. The other guy flashes his light repeatedly at the closet telling Jason where I am. Jason kills me and the other guy runs off. I respawn as Tommy. Make a direct bee line to that guy and blow him away. 

Normally I don't go for killing other players, but that guy had it coming.

Fantastic moment for me personally in a game over the weekend. Was wandering around as Jason and activated Sense, and spotted a pack of four counselors crouch-walking up on a hill. Probably planning their next course of action. I popped Stalk, then shifted right in the middle of them. Oh, the yelling and screaming were worth it.

In another Jason round I encountered my first bridge glitchers. They were ratted out by another counselor, so I didn't kill him(The fact that he died anyways later after stepping in one of my traps was just a bonus). So I stomp around on the bridge for a while, use Stalk, and listen to them saying they want to leave but can't because I'm up there. I go away for a while and putter about, when I see the blue car get going. Surprise, it's the bridge guys! Well, I stopped the car three times and killed two of them. Unfortunately, the last two were able to stun and juke me to escape. I'll still chalk it up as a win.

Coming up on a cabin as Savini Jason and hearing people inside yelling "Go away, your music is fucking terrifying!" is a bit satisfying as well.

40 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Hahahahahahhaa. 

Ok, Since I'm here. There was this one user who was weird. They were sick and complaining they couldn't breathe and just being generally obnoxious I hear. However as Jason that works since I can hear them when nearby. I was New Blood Jason. I had killed nearly everybody else after she noted she got anxiety from being chased. Earlier she had asked somebody not to leave her as she didn't want to be alone. So it's her and I and she is hiding in a closet I saw her get into. I go and slowly pace the room, then I turn and look at the closet. I don't move. I'm looking at this closet and a few long moments tick by before she can't handle it. She bursts out and runs. I follow. She runs to a cabin that is next to another that lights up red when I use sense. So I rage walk into the cabin she isn't in and murder the AJ I find inside. Then I rage walk in after her. She finally dies, in terror. 

I'm such a dick. 

• Like 2

I had a game last night where Jason Killed 2 people in the Boat and it was right by the exit so the Boat was just sitting there so I swam to it and it was hard to figure out how to get in the Boat when it's already adrift in the water. So I was able to get into it but accidently jumped out of it twice and was sure that Jason would morph straight to me but he didn't and the third time was the charm as I was able to steer a whole 10 Feet to freedom.!  I was stressing big time after that 2nd jump out of the Boat though :D

Just played a game in what I believe was a Chinese lobby.  Communication was pretty much a no.  I got lucky and spawned in by the boat.  Fixed it up with no one helping and got out.  Well I spawned back in as Tommy ?.  So I went for the fuse box.  Long story short a lot of me trying to communicate with no results.  So I fixed the box and started making my way to the road.  During this time I acquired maybe 4 players just following me and watching.  They kept speaking to each other in whatever language it was they were using.  I felt like I was an attraction at a zoo or something. I would stop they would stop.  It didn't help matters that they were mostly Vanessas so it was like walking with a herd of elephants.  I did manage to escape again but that was definitely an odd experience.  

1 hour ago, TWarner said:

I had a game last night where Jason Killed 2 people in the Boat and it was right by the exit so the Boat was just sitting there so I swam to it and it was hard to figure out how to get in the Boat when it's already adrift in the water. So I was able to get into it but accidently jumped out of it twice and was sure that Jason would morph straight to me but he didn't and the third time was the charm as I was able to steer a whole 10 Feet to freedom.!  I was stressing big time after that 2nd jump out of the Boat though :D

We had a gal pull something like this off. I was Tommy and saw her icon going for the boat. I shot my rifle to try to distract but it didn't work. She somehow got away and I was able to hit the police.. 

Another one. I was playing in a group of about 4 Chad Douchington's. The Jason was a new guy and not much of a threat. I had a Tiffany kill my Chad with a club. I let the others know via a message and they tracked her to an area near the exit.  One of them shot her to death and he and two more teabagged her until the police showed up. After the game we booted the squeaker from our lobby and banned him for life. 

Clip of the event.

• Like 1

On 6/8/2017 at 8:12 PM, Slashin' Passion said:

There have been so many fantastic,  hilarious and fun moments I find it hard to pin down a single experience. 

The standout moments for me are when teamwork really works and benefits the gameplay experience. Whether it's all seven counselors slowly crossing the map with the Shotgun and flare wielding players covering our front and rear. Or 4 of us making it out in the blue car after swerving around Jason several times. Or when you make the choice to stay behind and let someone take your seat in the boat/car, they drop you their Shotgun and pocket knife and you have a "Good luck pal" moment.

I've used the word comradery a few times since I've been a member on these forums and when talking about the game on social media. When you manage a total team survival or really pull out all the stops to defend a team mate, you have this awesome and genuine sense of comradery.

I've been playing video games since I was five and have worked in the video game industry for almost 8 years now with various roles. I've never experienced anything like F13 the game, they've absolutely nailed it in terms of game design and done the Friday movie franchise proud. 

YES!!! Nailed it on the head buddy!!

• Like 1

Got my first 7/7 kill with Savini Voorhees today in quickplay.  Surprised no one left.  Surprised i was able to do that being as how im not good, especially at shift grab.  Unfortunately jarvis was not called.  Could have gotten a trophy i believe.