Found two counselors in a cabin while Jason.

Broke a window, used Stalk and waited right next to the door for about 25 seconds.

I hear a click and the door opens to screams..

Enough said.

• Like 3

My friend just bought the game yesterday morning...... he hasn't been able to play once. Not one single game.

On one of my more memorable matches I was playing as the "Rocker Girl" whose name escapes me right now.  I had helped assemble the four seater and had picked up the flare gun and had a pocket knife on me.  We had also managed to call the cops, but there was still a good deal of time before they showed up.

The driver got spooked by Jason as we were leaving and crashed into a tree.  We also had another player running up to the car.  I stepped out and put myself between Jason and everyone else, told the runner to take my seat, and knifed Jason and boogied out of there, figuring I was dead, but at least I'd have the satisfaction of helping deprive Jason of four kills.

SOMEHOW I manage to lose him in the confusion (HOORAY FOR EPIC STEALTH!)

I roll the dice and carefully make my way towards one of the exit roads, and of course....the police show up on the other side of the map.  

Again...I'm dead.  D.E.D, dead.

So I'm crouching and creeping my way cabin to cabin and I hear the windows breaking.  As soon as he starts smashing the doors, I hit the windows and sprint to the next cabin, zig-zagging like a snake that just slammed a five-hour energy.

This time, I'm just at that point where I've reached the part of the map where a full bar of stamina will just about get me there.  So I'm crouching and holding still and the Jason player rages through the door right in front of me and starts to head right at me.

BOOM....flaregun to the face and I'm off like the Aqua Net Roadrunner.  

I'm just about there when I hear the music do it's wind-up and I know this guy is going to shift grab me, so I do one last turn and sure enough the appears and just barely misses me.  My character stumbles and loses stamina, but is able to jog into the flashing lights just before Jason is able to get an actual reach and the bullets start flying.  Jason goes down and I GTFO.

It was an incredibly fun match.  

• Like 2

I was passenger in the boat in one game and we as we get near the exit someone else is in the water yelling out "pick me up" only room for 2 so sorry we left him. Surprising thing after we escaped we were spectating him he managed to swim back to shore without jason knowing he was in the lake. Well played there i say.

On June 1, 2017 at 1:29 AM, Risinggrave said:

Indeed. Once you get him share some stories.

Maybe. I had a Tommy try that once (though I was Savini) . He died. 

Finally got to play as Part 8. :)

I went 8/8, I'd make and post a "highlight reel" but I'm still looking into how to do so. That said, it was a lot of fun- pretty much the round of this game I'd been waiting for since I first heard he would be in it.

I may drop out of multiplayer altogether when single player is released. I like playing counselors but not as much as I enjoy playing as Jason. If single player will allow me to start up the game and be Jason immediately then that's what I will be doing. It's so much more fun than running and hiding or searching drawers. When I play counselor- it feels like 20 minutes. When I play as Jason- it feels too short, like a ride at an amusement park you waited forever to get on and it's over before you got a chance to really enjoy it.

My second game as Part 8 I only went 4/8. Lots of learning to do and I need to use better strategy for undead Jasons.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bewareofbears said:

Finally got to play as Part 8. :)

I went 8/8, I'd make and post a "highlight reel" but I'm still looking into how to do so. That said, it was a lot of fun- pretty much the round of this game I'd been waiting for since I first heard he would be in it.

I may drop out of multiplayer altogether when single player is released. I like playing counselors but not as much as I enjoy playing as Jason. If single player will allow me to start up the game and be Jason immediately then that's what I will be doing. It's so much more fun than running and hiding or searching drawers. When I play counselor- it feels like 20 minutes. When I play as Jason- it feels too short, like a ride at an amusement park you waited forever to get on and it's over before you got a chance to really enjoy it.

My second game as Part 8 I only went 4/8. Lots of learning to do and I need to use better strategy for undead Jasons.

I really like part 8. He and 9 are my favorite undeads. With 9 I don't think I've gone less then a 6/8. 

Also 8 has the best kill animations, hands down. 

I really like playing as a counselor. I do wish that I got to be Jason more often, but I don't see myself putting multiplayer down until it becomes too much a chore to get games going. The only real issue I have is that if I'm spawned near the phone or the car, I need to haul ass and hope I'm not killed right off the bat. 

With that it'd be nice if @lHeartBreakerl played more often, the bum. 

Anywho, since I'm here, a story. 

I got a car going with another dude on the Crystal lake map. Jason 8. So as I'm starting the car, Jason pops in and kills the other guy. I'm driving South and Jason is doing the shift/try to crash thing. I'm backing up and then going forward as the others run up for a ride. Eventually I get yanked out of the car and while I'm helped by somebody with a bat, the four counselors steal my car and leave me. Jason goes after them and I hit a cabin to get stamina. I find the second set of keys in it. I then run down the road a ways and find the car deserted, the other counselors spread to the winds. A few are coming back as I take the car, this time telling them to fuck off for leaving me, and noting I have the second set of keys. Good luck, suckers! 

• Like 5

On 2017-5-31 at 6:59 PM, Lv1 Magikarp said:

MaDojP7.png

Not sure if you've fixed this or not yet, but that's an issue with graphics drivers. Here's a solution

1 hour ago, Kodiak said:

Not sure if you've fixed this or not yet, but that's an issue with graphics drivers. Here's a solution

It's an issue with the engine, not the drivers, a quick google shows multiple games that have the same issue, with devs responding saying they're aware of it and have either fixed it or are fixing it, meanwhile the F13 devs have said it's not a priority.

Good afternoon fellow slashers and survivors

I trust you are all loving the game so far as I am! 

What has been the most memorable scene that you have experienced so far? 

I have two, both happened yesterday. 

In the first match I spawned right next to Packanack Lodge. As I walked in and barricaded the doors I hear Jason's music start to play. Before I could reach the second door he enters the building. I grab a baseball bat and knock him once, which allows me to run out. Moments later he is right behind me again and I manage to strike him again - knocking him over this time. I run back into the lodge and grab a flare gun. As he enters I shoot him with the flare gun and then jump out of the window and run away. I managed to get away as he did not follow me. For the rest of the match I did not encounter him again so I was able to repair the phone and call the cops. I waited out the five minutes and made my escape safe and sound. Encountering him so early on and surviving was quite the thrill! 

The second match I spawned close to three cabins clustered together down by the docks. In the first one I found a propeller which I quickly took down to the boat. In the third cabin I found fuel and returned to the boat. I managed to start the boat but just at that moment Jason leaped out from the water. Luckily I had a pocket-knife and managed to get away. As I was running I noticed another player coming our direction on the mini-map. Jason was closing in on me and the player ran right passed me. Instead of helping me beat Jason so we can both escape on the boat he waited for Jason to grab me and then jumped in the boat. As I was busy getting killed he raced off and managed to escape. I was not so fortunate. Although I was very upset when this happened - it is quite funny in retrospect and makes me chuckle. 

What are yours?

This guy quit the match every time he died. And as the host he ruined the game for everyone. I was in a few sessions with him and the match would suddenly end as he died. At first I thought it was just crashing. But then I was Jason, and within the first minute I found and grabbed him. Through his mic he was asking me not to kill him, saying he was was gonna kick me if I did. I hugged him to death and before the scene could even finish the match ended. It was hilarious. 

But a forewarning to anyone playing on Xbox one; his gamertag is HardGAMER84 so if you find yourself in a session with him, you're better off just Not bothering because there's only a 10% chance you'll get to finish the game. 

I've had a lot of good experiences.

Only real bad ones I've encountered were a couple glitch spots and players leaving when they die or right before so you can't get the XP for killing them. There should probably be some sort of system for habitual leavers. Its one thing to get disconnected or leave. It you leave like 3-5 consecutive matches in a row, you should face some sort of penalty. Whether its XP or a temp ban on playing or something.

Oh and please...please disable Jason from hearing others mics or them hearing his. Please?

9 minutes ago, tyrant666 said:

I've had a lot of good experiences.

Only real bad ones I've encountered were a couple glitch spots and players leaving when they die or right before so you can't get the XP for killing them. There should probably be some sort of system for habitual leavers. Its one thing to get disconnected or leave. It you leave like 3-5 consecutive matches in a row, you should face some sort of penalty. Whether its XP or a temp ban on playing or something.

Oh and please...please disable Jason from hearing others mics or them hearing his. Please?

Why would you want the mics disabled for Jason?

21 minutes ago, JohnnyKapow said:

Why would you want the mics disabled for Jason?

Trolls.

Let the counselors deal with that. I don't want to hear them too.

One of my more humorous moments was playing on my PS4.  I was part 3 Jason. Killed everyone but Tommy Jarvis, So i was looking for him, going cabin to cabin, using sense, couldn't find him anywhere.  Well I go back to the main house.  And suddenly over my mic I hear "time for dinner" being yelled...it was the kid who was playin Tommys mom in the background over his mic...allowed me to find exactly where he was, and off him.  He goes "how did you find me"   I said "thank you for whoever yelled "time for dinner" it gave away your position"

• Like 1

Was playing a game a while back as Aj, and @lHeartBreakerl can back me up on this. Jason was giving me the business, but I managed to get away limping. I decide to go for a swim and climb up on a dock, but I get stuck. Well, Jason comes into the water and the drowning sequence starts. Only problem is that when Jason pops out of the water(much more romantic than the shark), he pulls nothing under. My view on the screen doesn't change, but I can't see myself so I figure the game glitched. I move the left stick and the screen moves, surprise, I'm still alive albeit invisible. I walk out of the water, very slow and with my screen appearing that my fear is as high as it goes. Jason was nowhere near me. As an experiment, I pick up some firecrackers off of the ground and light them off. They just materialize out of nowhere and fly to the ground, haha. The match timer ran out right after and I survuved!

27 minutes ago, Dogmatic said:

Was playing a game a while back as Aj, and @lHeartBreakerl can back me up on this. Jason was giving me the business, but I managed to get away limping. I decide to go for a swim and climb up on a dock, but I get stuck. Well, Jason comes into the water and the drowning sequence starts. Only problem is that when Jason pops out of the water(much more romantic than the shark), he pulls nothing under. My view on the screen doesn't change, but I can't see myself so I figure the game glitched. I move the left stick and the screen moves, surprise, I'm still alive albeit invisible. I walk out of the water, very slow and with my screen appearing that my fear is as high as it goes. Jason was nowhere near me. As an experiment, I pick up some firecrackers off of the ground and light them off. They just materialize out of nowhere and fly to the ground, haha. The match timer ran out right after and I survuved!

Exploits like that would see you booted from our party really quickly. We had somebody stand on under the bridge in Higgins, using the midair flight exploit. Somebody spectating saw it and sent them a message telling them we don't roll like that. Luckily they took the hint and played with integrity. 

I wasn't trying to exploit anything. The game glitched me when I thought I could climb on the dock and Jason grabbed me. It was all accidental, and I've never tried to replicate it.

7 minutes ago, Dogmatic said:

I wasn't trying to exploit anything. The game glitched me when I thought I could climb on the dock and Jason grabbed me. It was all accidental, and I've never tried to replicate it.

Yeah I can vouch for him there. He was invisible for the rest of the match. Even if he did play fairly Jason couldn't see him. At one point there was just a pot floating around.

Not sure how it happened but I haven't seen it since. That was definitely a weird one  though. I don't even think the kill counted for Jason when the kill animation went on.

I think some of the best/funniest experiences is trying to escape by car. HOW I've and teammates manage to hit the single mailbox or tree is beyond us, but it's comical the screaming when Jason starts yanking victims from car. Or when driver reverses the entire map to try and avoid Jason 

9 hours ago, Dogmatic said:

In that case, carry on my good man. 

9 hours ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Yeah I can vouch for him there. He was invisible for the rest of the match. Even if he did play fairly Jason couldn't see him. At one point there was just a pot floating around.

Not sure how it happened but I haven't seen it since. That was definitely a weird one  though. I don't even think the kill counted for Jason when the kill animation went on.

You better comment on that link, mofo. You were involved. 

Ok another story. I'm Chad Douchington III. Some little ten year old squeaker is New Blood Jason. He calls me a cunt when early on I escape via fireworks and a flare gun. So later I troll him by running around a guardrail and the big table in a cabin. He gets so pissed off at somebody calling the police and these tactics (tactics I frown upon in "good play" but the little bastard called me a cunt, so fuck him.) that he leaves to kill others. I take the opportunity to find another flare gun. Police come and I am running down the road. Jason meets me and takes it to the face. I then run to safety, not giving this kid the satisfaction of winning. 

• Like 1