21 minutes ago, FancyBonnie said:

Was playing as Chad with thick skin. Fought Jason for awhile and ran off. Found a large room with a long table and I let him chase me around it for 6+ minutes, Helping me and another player live.

Bad Jason player. would not have worked with me :D

1 minute ago, IH8YH said:

Bad Jason player. would not have worked with me :D

He's actually one of the better Jasons I know. He just couldn't hit me with his knifes and he could Shift around the table properly.

well he failed to use shift morph and stalk to his advantage. also a SINGLE TRAP would be enough to break the circling.

2 minutes ago, IH8YH said:

well he failed to use shift morph and stalk to his advantage. also a SINGLE TRAP would be enough to break the circling.

You can't put traps inside a building.

under windows outsides and in front of the door. then start STALK, wait a moment, shift into the room. most players will try to escape. if they do so, traps will get them

if the counselors stays inside and still manages to survive with the same stupid tactic.... i'm sorry but thats not a good Jason then.

2 minutes ago, IH8YH said:

under windows outsides and in front of the door. then start STALK, wait a moment, shift into the room. most players will try to escape. if they do so, traps will get them

if the counselors stays inside and still manages to survive with the same stupid tactic.... i'm sorry but thats not a good Jason then.

Oh no, He did the stalk+shift combo. Chad still begged so I knew Jason was shifting over. Like I said, He's a decent Jason. I'm just a better consular then he is Jason.

I played the game for the first time last night. In one match, I died and came back as Tommy Jarvis. I shot Jason as he was chasing one counselor. As he grabbed another counselor, I went and hit him. He dropped the counselor. By then the police had arrived. Jason was blocking the exit. I went and took him on so another counselor could run to safety. Had a message waiting for me, thanking me. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, MattGarcia said:

I played the game for the first time last night. In one match, I died and came back as Tommy Jarvis. I shot Jason as he was chasing one counselor. As he grabbed another counselor, I went and hit him. He dropped the counselor. By then the police had arrived. Jason was blocking the exit. I went and took him on so another counselor could run to safety. Had a message waiting for me, thanking me. 

Thats just how you play as Tommy.  Don't like seeing Tommys hiding or anything.  I try to find a few supplies, then it's off to take on Jason!   

13 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

Awesome, I'm a couple matches away from Level 13 and Sackhead Jason. Can't wait for Part 8. I haven't seen a Part 9 or Savini yet but no one's seen a Savini on PS4.

I like Part 3 the best out of my current limited options. Haven't tried Part 6 but just got my first game in as Part 7. I killed the group, I didn't feel hampered by being unable to run. He moves perfect, having Kane Hodder do the motion capture went a long way.

Let me know what you think of Part 8 after you get a game as him. 

Manhattan is pretty beast. I took out a whole group of reasonably skilled players with him. He may be my favorite standard Jason alongside 3. 

The highlight was when somebody had the boat going. I morphed in the water, and they passed me by. My swim speed overtook them. Surprised the shit out of the guy in the boat who thought he was home free. 

39 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

Manhattan is pretty beast. I took out a whole group of reasonably skilled players with him. He may be my favorite standard Jason alongside 3. 

The highlight was when somebody had the boat going. I morphed in the water, and they passed me by. My swim speed overtook them. Surprised the shit out of the guy in the boat who thought he was home free. 

Awesome. :)

53 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

Wouldn't have killed me! I would have been a jerk and picked AJ. Then I would have hidden behind a rock for the rest of the match just to mess with you cause you're you. Buuuuuuuuuut I love Manhattan Jason. Would love him even more if the game would let me play as Jason! 

7 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

Awesome. :)

Indeed. Once you get him share some stories.

7 hours ago, Ban_All_Music said:

Wouldn't have killed me! I would have been a jerk and picked AJ. Then I would have hidden behind a rock for the rest of the match just to mess with you cause you're you. Buuuuuuuuuut I love Manhattan Jason. Would love him even more if the game would let me play as Jason! 

Maybe. I had a Tommy try that once (though I was Savini) . He died. 

7 hours ago, Ban_All_Music said:

That's mine and Jenny's rock. We're keeping it.

16 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

Indeed. Once you get him share some stories.

Maybe. I had a Tommy try that once (though I was Savini) . He died. 

For sure.

Didn't get to play much today so I'm still on the cusp of level 13.

I managed to call Tommy Jarvis, fix the fusebox, call the cops, and escape with the cops on my lonesome as A.J.

It felt amazing that Jason had never found me once the entire time while I was carrying these objectives in the background

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

I accidentally backed over someone with the car trying to get away from Jason. Poor guy came to help too lmao.

@Risinggrave can back me up.

Based on your post I am not 100% sure anyone wants to be behind you :P

• Like 3

I have discovered that players that talk like Mickey Mouse while playing Jason ranks as one of the creepiest things imaginable.  First I'm laughing, then I'm dying.  The cognitive dissonance is astounding.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JPops said:

Based on your post I am not 100% sure anyone wants to be behind you :P

Damnit, you beat me too it. 

9 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

For sure.

Didn't get to play much today so I'm still on the cusp of level 13.

Keep at it! 

Ok a few more stories. @lHeartBreakerl drops by when the self proclaimed "Best Jason EVAR!!!!!1!!!1" shows up. We run around and I must have kicked out of 8 grab attacks, each time shouting my catchphrase "Not today, Jason!"  I'll give him this, he did manage to stop our car escape. At any rate the game crashed as damn near everybody converged on the police exit. Odds are he'd have not gotten anybody. 

The other game of note is the one where my pal, Biofist, came over to help. Car shenanigans are going on and Heartbreaker broke Biofist with his rear bumper. I finally manage to get in the car while Jason is distracted and Breaker and I make the long, long drive for the exit. Jason morphed ahead of us two or three times, and nearly got us, but thankfully I managed to swerve around him each time. We finally make it to the exit and survive the night. 

Biofist, your sacrifice will not be forgotten...We're gonna laugh about it, a lot. 

• Like 1

I have had so many fun experiences. My most recent game I was having terrible luck with finding items. I had a flare gun and a map. I noticed that on the progress panel on the map screen that someone had placed the propeller on the boat. As I started to make my way there i ran into 2 fellow counselors, one had the gas can. So I said "Hey, I put the propeller on the boat and you got gas" He tells his friend whom has been with him this entire match that he had to stay behind because he had the gas and I had set the propeller. He sadly sulked away to a cabin. As me and my new partner installed the gas and I cranked up the boat, I said "by the way, I didn't really install this propeller. Thanks for the gas. He chuckled and we escaped. His friend didn't

• Like 1

Ok here's another. I'm playing Adam. This other counselor is Tiff. A third counselor whom I can't recall is in play as well. The random dude had gassed up the boat. So Tiff and I are looking for the propeller. I find it. I take it back and quickly get it set up. I had told her when I picked up the rotor that she may have to use the shotgun I dropped to ensure her seat. Well, she didn't even pick it up. As soon as I get the rotor on, the guy starts it and Tiff and I both try to get in the boat. We both fall in the water. She takes my seat, and the two jet off, leaving me for dead. 

Karma came back and bit them though as neither of them had a map. (I did!) They took long enough looking for the exit that Jason got them both. I went back to my shotgun and resumed play.  

10 hours ago, Ethan said:

I have had so many fun experiences. My most recent game I was having terrible luck with finding items. I had a flare gun and a map. I noticed that on the progress panel on the map screen that someone had placed the propeller on the boat. As I started to make my way there i ran into 2 fellow counselors, one had the gas can. So I said "Hey, I put the propeller on the boat and you got gas" He tells his friend whom has been with him this entire match that he had to stay behind because he had the gas and I had set the propeller. He sadly sulked away to a cabin. As me and my new partner installed the gas and I cranked up the boat, I said "by the way, I didn't really install this propeller. Thanks for the gas. He chuckled and we escaped. His friend didn't

I need to be more cunning like this sometimes. :lol: