9 minutes ago, Lionhearted215 said:

I got some time in Friday, but between work and a cookout I went to yesterday had no time to play. Will be getting in tonight after work. When you can actually get in game is hella fun tho

Yeah. I'm finding that it's usually every third game or so that was dropping today as opposed to it happening nearly every other yesterday. Small leap forward. I'm hoping in a day or so it's smooth sailing. 

Was fearing connection issues as I had read and at first took about 15-20 minutes when I tried a quick match, I was surprised I was put in a lobby, I played as counselor with that group. Then I connected with members from here and got to play Jason for 1st time and killed 50% of the counselors. All in all it was a positive experience and am thinking of getting back on in a few. lol

29 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

Yeah. I'm finding that it's usually every third game or so that was dropping today as opposed to it happening nearly every other yesterday. Small leap forward. I'm hoping in a day or so it's smooth sailing. 

So this is all happening because they expected to get around 30,000 concurrent players across all platforms. They got 75,000 in the 1st 20 minutes. Completely overloaded the servers. Here's a more detailed explanation.

Edited by Lionhearted215
Added link

lol.  Just had an awesome game as Chad.  Jason came for me maybe 4 or 5 times, kept trapping him and bailing out of cabins before he could get me.  Then when he finally had grabbed me, the server timed out before he could kill me!  lol!   Poor guy.  I Would've been extra pissed not getting that kill!

I won't complain about the problems.  Still so much fun when I'm playing.  

• Like 1

The only game where I came back as Tommy, it was great. Jason kept on stopping a car that contained all of the counselors. I shot him so they could drive away. He started to choke me, and with the timing, my team was able to drive away. I struggled out of his grasp. I started to try the fuse, but I kept on looking at the mini map. It looked like they were in trouble so I sprinted to the car. One of the girls died and had a frying pan, so I grab it then attacked the shit out of him with the pan. Jumped in the driver's seat started the car. My teammates jumped in. I drove backward to car juke him and drove off to safety. I saved 3 of my teammates. After the game people were like, "I gotta add you, you took him on with a frying pan."

• Like 1

had some amazing fun today, great escapes, Jackety Jax worthy rounds around cars, epic fails....
heres my youtube playlist were all my streams and some special clips will be uploaded

• Like 1

My best getaway, I was AJ. Had car keys, pocket knife, aid spray and Pamela's sweater. Last one alive. Car had battery in it, gas was close by the car (some poor bastard got killed trying to fuel it). Slowly crouching towards the gas, walked into Jasons bear trap. Got out of it, used aid spray, picked up gas, Jason grabbed me... Used the sweater, picked up gas, fueled the car, Jason grabs me again! Pocket knifed him, got in the car, drove away. After 2 minutes of driving around Jason I was gone.... I damn near pooped myself.... Moments like this, it's why I love this game.

• Like 1

I'm probably going to upload a video of it later and am amazed that it recorded the voice audio of the group, but here's how my favorite moment so far went:

I was the nerdy girl counselor and found one of the car batteries in a cabin right at the start of the round. A fellow counselor was nearby and he found the keys and gas for the blue car (yep the 4 seater) that was magically also nearby. I put in the battery and he put in the gas, put in the keys, and we high tailed it out of there. Jason got to the middle of the road, but we swerved and laughed our way to the exit. The laughter really makes it. I think it was also one of the games where the XP was finally starting to work again.

damn i just noticed now that i have forgotten to have the audio from the chat recorded as well..... thought it was german anyways it still was NSFW AS FUCK

I've only played a few matches as Eric and it seems like he really does get the short end of the stick. First match I thought I did pretty well, until one of the other counselors decided it would be best to run me down when I was walking next to the road. 

Next game I felt like the people I was with didn't want me there. Felt weird. I spawned right outside he Higgins' house. Right where Jason would go first because it's the main attraction of the map. I died within 30 seconds seeing as I didn't even have a chance to find anything. Same thing happened again in another map.

And just now I was doing okay trying to gather resources, then I'm being chased by Jason for a long time until I walk into one of his traps and die. No epic death for Eric :'(

The funniest thing yesterday in one of the last matches on my 6 1/2 hour stream video that is now on youtube too:

3 of us escaped really fast with the Blue Car, one guy was still in there with Jason, he managed to escape him for over 10 minutes by just switching location between to houses. the played Cat and Mouse with Jason SO damn well..... the guy playing jason was too damn stoned but in the end it must have worn off as he actually managed to kill him TEN SECONDS BEFORE THE ROUND END. 

starts at 5:52:27

One of my funny moments was yesterday I was playing Tiffany and some random Vanessa came and started hitting me to the point where I was almost died and couldn't run i called the cops in the same building I found the shotgun (map came crystal lake) and then when Jason was after her i shot her and the Jason couldn't catch up to her and he said to me thank you land let me live.

Don't judge but me and my friends when we were playing f13 in packnack we went to the fire with our mica on and started singing and I was Tiffany and he was Jenny and the other one was AJ Jason came and we said come we're singing came fire songs and the Jason stood next us and started singing with us this was the best monument I've ever had and he said he likes us and let us live me and my friends started laughing so hard tears started coming out of my eyes

• Like 1

On 5/26/2017 at 0:14 PM, ZeroCool22 said:

Till now a shitty exp. but it come from the side of servers, i'm from South America and i always get in USA servers with 200+ms, and the worst thing is they said we will have SA servers on launch. I already leaved 20 Lobbies and search again to see if i can get into one of those supposed SA servers, maybe it's a another lie.

Match Making searching by "REGION" my balls, i remember getting in a server with 280ms and saw ppl talking in japanese.

...is it possible to specify servers then?! i would like to play in a United Kingdom server once in a while, just to see if gameplay is any different from the rest of the world!!!

I've decided I'm muting every Jason player.

Hearing people pretending to be creepy over the mic is just genuinely sad.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, deans6571 said:

...is it possible to specify servers then?! i would like to play in a United Kingdom server once in a while, just to see if gameplay is any different from the rest of the world!!!

No, because they didn't put even a basic feature like that (even the most unknown games have it), so you end playing on servers damn far away from your region with 200ms +/-.

I suggest them do it (it's a must):

CmKTEJI.jpg

But they don't add that, be cause then, we (SA players) will see they lied about putting South American servers.

• Like 1

One time my friend left the 4 seater car just so I would have better chances of survival. :') We escaped with the cops.

Loving this game.

• Like 1

I got the chad is a dick achievement. I fixed the propeller as Jenny, making some noise. Let the people on the radio know it. I told them I needed gas. As Jason is down south screwing with them, I find gas and get the boat prepped. I pull up the map and seeing nobody is anyplace near me at all, I depart, telling everybody else with a radio that I wish them good luck. 

They all die horribly. 

i too got the CHAD IS A DICK trophy just last game lol

sadly i wasnt playing as CHAD though :/

• Like 1

10 hours ago, IH8YH said:

i too got the CHAD IS A DICK trophy just last game lol

sadly i wasnt playing as CHAD though :/

I believe I was Jenny.

I was playing as Adam. My buttons poop out. I can't open doors, shoot a flare, drop fireworks, nothing. I decide to go near another and drop my gear for them. Then I jog around, just waiting to die. somebody calls Tommy, the others get the car ready, and somebody gets the phone working. I head toward the police. Jason spends the rest of the game killing the carload and the rest. I manage to escape as does one other via the police. 

The other anecdote that comes to mind has me finding the gas and keys. I run toward the car asking on the walkie if anybody has a battery. Some dude said he put one in. I note I have the keys and the gas and he think's I'm bullshitting.. Nope. We have a bit of hijinks but escape 3 seats filled within four minutes from start of game. I had stopped to ask my pal if he wanted the last seat, but I had lost sound from the rest and didn't hear his response. I heard after the game he chased us down the road as far as he could. Jason killed him.

Whoops. 

I also got the "Unlikely Final Girl" achievement today! Woot! 

Lastly, @bewareofbears I'm one or two good Xp matches from hitting lvl 20 and unlocking Manhattan Jason. 

Edit: I'm also finding Savini to be my favorite Jason. 3, and 6 are a bit behind. I've not played 7 outside of one game, and while hard, I may keep at it. Baghead Jason was another I only played once, but he didn't seem to suit me at all. 

59 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

Lastly, @bewareofbears I'm one or two good Xp matches from hitting lvl 20 and unlocking Manhattan Jason. 

Edit: I'm also finding Savini to be my favorite Jason. 3, and 6 are a bit behind. I've not played 7 outside of one game, and while hard, I may keep at it. Baghead Jason was another I only played once, but he didn't seem to suit me at all. 

Awesome, I'm a couple matches away from Level 13 and Sackhead Jason. Can't wait for Part 8. I haven't seen a Part 9 or Savini yet but no one's seen a Savini on PS4.

I like Part 3 the best out of my current limited options. Haven't tried Part 6 but just got my first game in as Part 7. I killed the group, I didn't feel hampered by being unable to run. He moves perfect, having Kane Hodder do the motion capture went a long way.

Let me know what you think of Part 8 after you get a game as him. 

Video for this coming soon!

Played as Tiffany Cox.... Someone called the police so i took a chance and went to one of the possible exits, of course it was the wrong one, so i hauled (that cute) ass to the other one, Jason in tow... luckily i had not only a flare gun to stun him a moment but also TWO pocket knives!  "YOU SURVIVED"

34 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

Awesome, I'm a couple matches away from Level 13 and Sackhead Jason. Can't wait for Part 8. I haven't seen a Part 9 or Savini yet but no one's seen a Savini on PS4.

I like Part 3 the best out of my current limited options. Haven't tried Part 6 but just got my first game in as Part 7. I killed the group, I didn't feel hampered by being unable to run. He moves perfect, having Kane Hodder do the motion capture went a long way.

Let me know what you think of Part 8 after you get a game as him. 

Havent seen part 8 or 9 yet. Codes for Savini on PS4 havent been sent out in Europe yet cause theres some problem, otherwise i would have played him a couple times already :D

I was in a match last night (as AJ) on the Packanak Lodge map and within 5 minutes the Jason player (who was playing as Sackhead Jason from Part 2) had killed 4-5 counselors leaving myself & one other counselor alive. We both managed to spend the next 11 mins successfully hiding from Jason by staying on opposite ends of the map and during that time I managed to successfully repair the phone & call the police. So with 2 minutes left before the cops arrive the other counselor (who up until then had been on the other side of the map near the big house) starts making his way to where I'm hiding up near Pamela's Pass, just as he gets within 20 yards (60 ft) of where I'm at the Jason player pops up and gets him, so I (before the Jason player, who is busy killing the other counselor, can realize that I'm nearby) stealthily book it to another hiding spot close to what I hope will be the right exit. So I wait for the timer on the cops to end and listen for the sirens, sure enough I can hear them nearby, but figuring that the Jason player is now gonna camp that spot since I'm the only one left I decide to play the waiting by staying in my hiding spot. So about a minute later the 2 min remaining notification pops up and then I hear it, the Jason music, getting louder, so I book it out of my hiding spot. Just then he comes running around the corner to the south of me, spotting me almost instantly and it now becomes a foot race to the exit. So I'm running as fast as I can when he does a shift grab on me, fortunately for me I had my trusty pocketknife on me which I use to escape and put some distance between us. Next thing I know he's to trying to hit me with the throwing knifes only managing to hit me once before running out of them, now at this point I'm less than 6 yards (12 feet) from the exit with at least a quarter of stamina remaining and no other viable way for him to catch up to me in time (cause his Shift hadn't fully recharged yet), other than morph, so he teleports to the exit entrance in one last ditch effort to get me, but by then it's already too late, I'm through the exit just as he pops up right beside it.

• Like 1

Was playing as Chad with thick skin. Fought Jason for awhile and ran off. Found a large room with a long table and I let him chase me around it for 6+ minutes, Helping me and another player live.