Jump to content

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, Zaneygrrl said:

Had a match earlier with some friends where the Jason was meowing like a cat whenever he got near anyone. Only one person died and it was only because she was injured and stepped on a trap I had laid for Big J.

When it was all over the guy was acting like his cat was the one playing, and he was scolding him for doing a bad job. ? Ah, QP. Never change.

So he took a page out of Super troopers 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So the nightmare became real. 6 Vanessas and Tommy. Managed to kill them all but it has not been a breeze lol :)

32653033_10215829557993471_453524404446429184_n.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was Part 4 on Jarvis. 5 of the counselors plus a Tommy were grouped inside the long house close to the southern exit and I overheard them planning to unmask me as soon as I entered. “Oh, Is that how you’re going to play it?”, I thought. Busted down the door, walked in while blocking until most of their weapons were broken. Began punching everybody’s head off. They did wind up getting my mask off but by then Tommy was down a knife and med spray, so was a Vanessa and everybody else was dead. Maybe they would have had a chance if they got the sweater before they hatched the plan. They didn’t. Killed them all.

Noobs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Played a match last night where the host stepped on a trap at the 2 door and when i morphed over there, broke down the door to the house he was in, he said "You can't kill me unless you have your shift", Proceeded to show him i did have shift, he walks calmly through the cabin saying "If i'm the first one dead, i'm quitting the game", Grab him and as the animation starts of the kill, he yells "CYA BITCHES" and quits the game thus closing the lobby. Also another match last night another host rage quit because he had the propeller and i morphed to the boat as he was going to put it in, he dropped it saying "I'm not putting it in, don't kill me" as soon as i grabbed him, he closed the lobby. Always great collecting salt. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/27/2018 at 1:44 AM, Risinggrave said:

So tonight we had @Thatguyinktown @TheHansonGoons @Super Ty @JasonSquared @Alkavian @Zaneygrrl @BrokenFattHardy @TiffanyxAJ and myself. 

what I recall. 

Alk's ping was bad. Move to civilization.

Ty's shift was on point as it was last time we gathered. Also, he's blowing some eldritch abomination, because he was Jason about as often as the rest of us combined. He's not allowed to be Jason for at least a week. Coincidentally, that'll be when we next play. Sounds like a conspiracy to me.

Guy had his game in gear. Got caught in a beautiful shift grab by him. 

Zaney plays Oompa Loompa Jason (Boo Hiss), but on the plus side, she has great taste in film. 

Finally got to play with Hardy. 

I cleared a bit better than half a lobby apiece in the two games I was Jason. Once on small Packanack, the other on Jarvis. 

Fun games, competitive play on both sides of the hockey mask. We only had one drop all night, the host (me) as Jason glitch. We also had Tiff get glitched  somehow and Hardy's Jason couldn't find him. Tiff backed out (salt mines for you!) and allowed our games to end. 

Oh everybody pulled a "I'm done for the night", yet reupped for one last game. good times, outside of Hanson taking one for the team and not being Jason at all. :sadchappa:

 

these are the kind of matches i would love to find on ps4!! but it seems the majority of the forums "elite" are on pc or xbox. ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sfosterjr said:

these are the kind of matches i would love to find on ps4!! but it seems the majority of the forums "elite" are on pc or xbox. ?

I'm on PS4 and would love to play with forum members, is there any thread dedicated to find forum players to play with? Or is there a community on PS4 and stuff like that? Sorry for the OT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hancove said:

I'm on PS4 and would love to play with forum members, is there any thread dedicated to find forum players to play with? Or is there a community on PS4 and stuff like that? Sorry for the OT

if you go under introduce yourself there is a thread for gamer tags

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Hancove there is also a friday the 13th community on ps4. my psn id is the same as my id here add me and ill get u linked to community when i get a chance(at work right now)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sfosterjr said:

@Hancove there is also a friday the 13th community on ps4. my psn id is the same as my id here add me and ill get u linked to community when i get a chance(at work right now)

Me too working :) A soon as I will be at home will add you. Also my ID is the same. Thanks mate. :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Whammigobambam said:

I was in a lobby by myself with a group of players that were Jason helping but I didn't know until the match began. The Jason helping became apparent when the counselors were coming in my cabin with traps and opening doors and Jason was tunnelling me in front of the rest of them. The Jason player was Terrible.

I was Tiffany and I ran this Jason through every cabin in Higgins I pulled all the stops but the counselors were always a step behind me so I could hardly stop to regain stamina they kept thinking they could trick me but I never allowed them to get one over me and I just focused the adrenaline rush on kiting and stunning Mr. J. I ran everywhere even mama's shack where I teabagged Pamela for extra salt.

When the two minute timer came across I did the sweater stun and teabagged Jason and I could see the poor fella getting tired so I was able to get some good teabags in for the counselors as well I could only imagine the spectators were also Jason helped upon so I gave them a good show. 

I ran Jason through one more cabin where I locked myself in the bathroom he showed up with 10 seconds remaining and couldn't grab me because I was ducking every attempt. This survival alone made me run Tiffany as my main ever since.

I think that I played against the same people recently. I was tunneled nearly the first instant by someone playing the hippy with Jason shortly behind him. There was at least one other helper with him. Somehow, even though he was on me from the get go I still managed to find a health spray, a knife, and a set of keys. He finally let up after more than half the match was over to go after a few of the other players. While he was busy with me, the police were called and the car was repaired. I didn’t know who was in on the act so I got in the car and left everybody behind. The cops were called anyways. Afterwards in the lobby I mocked them mercilessly before quitting to join another group. 

Another one the same day I was on Pinehurst. I was playing as Deborah. I already put gas in the boat but I still had to go to the northeast side of the map for where I usually find the propeller spawn. Found it. On the way back, I find Jason tunneling me.  The guy isn’t good, so I manage to get from the middle house where the phone sometimes spawns, over the bridge to lose him in the main house. He is still after me. I notice everybody congregated in the barn so I jump through the window to join them. ALL of them start attacking me! So anyways, Jason shows up and starts attacking them, I use it as the perfect distraction (which I hoped would work). I leave out the same window I came through, go over, put the propeller on, and I’m gone. Jason, as bad as he was, winds up killing everybody and I wind up being the sole survivor. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

I think that I played against the same people recently. I was tunneled nearly the first instant 

I've run into Jason helpers that I've reported to jasonkillsbugs.com doing Jason helping more stronger than before so I wouldn't doubt it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This happened the other day during a Quick Play game on Higgins Haven. The four seater was fixed, I had the keys and was set to leave, when this happened...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/12/2018 at 6:00 AM, Risinggrave said:

Alright. Played with the group on Thursday. A few things that stand out. 

@Thatguyinktown has mastered using Mitch as a melee fighter. "Were you born in a barn, mother fucker!" Slams a baseball bat in my face. "Close doors!" Thanks to him I hit rage often, even if it was a pain in the ass getting there. 

@Zaneygrrl is bringing her A game too. She quit using Oompa Loompa and had much success. 

@TheHansonGoons has the controversy of the evening. Some guy popped into our party (which we use to recall everybody for dropped games.) He starts inviting us to other games. We're all "who knows that guy?" Nobody fessed up. Until Hanson realized he was the guilty party. No cake for you. 

@Riot_Dame took @Alkavian for a 12 minute run. Alk was having some glitch issues but still cleared the lobby outside of her. His Psych game got me killed at the car. When it was said and done, Riot ran the timer down and still had a riot stick to spare. 

And finally, my game as Jason that was memorable. I had a run of the mill games as 3-D Jason where two on average got away, and finally swept the lobby my last game of the night as Manhattan. However as I was nearing my first sweep in the month we've been playing on Thursdays with Savini, @Dr B DDS runs in as our "savior", Tommy Jarvis. I yanked somebody from the car and he mercilessly shotgunned them down. I went 7/8 because of that sonovabitch. *Waving angry fist at the clouds* I'll get you, Doc! One day! 

Lastly without @Super Ty there, I seemed to get to be Jason every 3rd match. I want to say that I didn't suck off any eldritch abominations for the privilege and no abominations were harmed in the writing of this post. 

You’re screwed come this Thursday. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, sfosterjr said:

these are the kind of matches i would love to find on ps4!! but it seems the majority of the forums "elite" are on pc or xbox. ?

I've heard PS4 is rough. There are a few groups on the forum who play together on PS4 if memory serves. You could look at the Good Sportsmanship Club as a start.

@DamonD7 Do you have any info at your fingertips, oh ambassador of goodness and greetings to new members?

1 hour ago, Super Ty said:

You’re screwed come this Thursday. :D

Dude, I'm not an eldritch abomination. I have nothing to fear. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, VoorheesPlease said:

This happened the other day during a Quick Play game on Higgins Haven. The four seater was fixed, I had the keys and was set to leave, when this happened...

 

They really need to fix that crap. Its happened me a few times too.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Risinggrave said:

I've heard PS4 is rough. There are a few groups on the forum who play together on PS4 if memory serves. You could look at the Good Sportsmanship Club as a start.

Yeah, about that. Good luck. In my experience joining the Good Sportsmanship Club was a fruitless endeavor. I accepted an invite shortly after buying the game and joining this forum in October and I have never, not even once, successfully joined a party through it. There was either no game being played or the lobbies were always filled. Over time I stopped even trying and it wasn’t until about two months ago that I permanently left the group just so I would stop receiving the damned notifications. I don’t care anymore and I no longer need it. I now have quite a few like minded blokes I play with whom I discovered on QP. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, sfosterjr said:

these are the kind of matches i would love to find on ps4!! but it seems the majority of the forums "elite" are on pc or xbox. ?

We've found Thursday night's work best for everyone. We all used to play quite a bit, but then got busy with other games, only reuniting during a double xp weekend. This keeps us all in touch and getting a few rounds in.

As mentioned above, good sportsman club and the recommended players thread is a good place to troll for good players. @jameson87 @Shes.A.Rebel.88 @Bropollocreed79 @Ghostboy20 @stoney all play on PS4, perhaps you guys can get your own Thursday the 12th group going?

 

@Ste_Wolf @vorheesplease 

Ditto on HH Small, there is a small window of opportunity where you can get in the driver's seat, by crouching by the driver's side door hinge and front wheel, spamming the action button until it finally lets you in. However if Jason's on his way,you're screwed. They need to remove that tree spawn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

We've found Thursday night's work best for everyone. We all used to play quite a bit, but then got busy with other games, only reuniting during a double xp weekend. This keeps us all in touch and getting a few rounds in.

As mentioned above, good sportsman club and the recommended players thread is a good place to troll for good players. @jameson87 @Shes.A.Rebel.88 @Bropollocreed79 @Ghostboy20 @stoney all play on PS4, perhaps you guys can get your own Thursday the 12th group going?

Right now I'm kinda busy. Hopefully this Thursday my mic comes in for my setup. I plan on testing it out along with some other stuff I have. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah finally home with some time off. Tonight is a no go as it is the wife's birthday and we already have plans. But will be shooting to get online and run some the rest of the week in the evenings. Happy birthday @Shes.A.Rebel.88

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jameson87 said:

Yeah finally home with some time off. Tonight is a no go as it is the wife's birthday and we already have plans. But will be shooting to get online and run some the rest of the week in the evenings. Happy birthday @Shes.A.Rebel.88

There are a lot of may birthdays in this community.

Guess how many days before I was born Part 7 came out in theaters? Hint: 13 ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of my favorite things is when I encounter a group in QP that thinks I don’t know what I’m doing.

I was selected as Jason (on PS4), and I’m a notoriously slow starter. I do my business with traps, generators, etc. before going after anyone. Some Jasons prefer to kill the counselor who spawns in the phone cabin, but I can’t bring myself to do it. If that’s your hustle, cool, but to me that’s like shooting a fish in a barrel, so I don’t do it.

Because of the way I play, time passes, and the group assumes Jason’s gone retard. So off they go to the shack, multiple bats in hand, and dance emotes at the ready, with full intent to kill me. (Never mind that no one is dead, so Tommy hasn’t arrived, and no one called him because the power was out. And I trapped the generator.) A couple players used the time to get some things done, but the majority stayed in their group.

The encounter with them was short. At first, they got some hits in. I’m not a hack n’ slasher, so they didn’t need to scatter. But most of my abilities were available by that time. Four of them were systematically cut down, one-by-one, within a few seconds of one another. (They wouldn’t escape while I was in a kill animation. That’s not my problem.) The two that remained were doing the majority of combat with me, and their weapons broke. 

Stalk became available, and I killed one in stalk by shifting into their cabin where the back door was left open. I never saw one of the players the entire match, but I killed the remaining “group member” a minute or so later. But mid-kill, the screen goes black.

Host left the game. Thing is, the last person I was killing wasn’t the host. The host was one of the first to die. I found it interesting that he sat through the match and cut it at that point, but whatever.

Should make for a nice YouTube vid. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

There are a lot of may birthdays in this community.

Guess how many days before I was born Part 7 came out in theaters? Hint: 13 ;)

That is awesome. I share the same birthday as Stephen King which is one of my favorite authors.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, JackTV said:

One of my favorite things is when I encounter a group in QP that thinks I don’t know what I’m doing.

I was selected as Jason (on PS4), and I’m a notoriously slow starter. I do my business with traps, generators, etc. before going after anyone. Some Jasons prefer to kill the counselor who spawns in the phone cabin, but I can’t bring myself to do it. If that’s your hustle, cool, but to me that’s like shooting a fish in a barrel, so I don’t do it.

Because of the way I play, time passes, and the group assumes Jason’s gone retard. So off they go to the shack, multiple bats in hand, and dance emotes at the ready, with full intent to kill me. (Never mind that no one is dead, so Tommy hasn’t arrived, and no one called him because the power was out. And I trapped the generator.) A couple players used the time to get some things done, but the majority stayed in their group.

The encounter with them was short. At first, they got some hits in. I’m not a hack n’ slasher, so they didn’t need to scatter. But most of my abilities were available by that time. Four of them were systematically cut down, one-by-one, within a few seconds of one another. (They wouldn’t escape while I was in a kill animation. That’s not my problem.) The two that remained were doing the majority of combat with me, and their weapons broke. 

Stalk became available, and I killed one in stalk by shifting into their cabin where the back door was left open. I never saw one of the players the entire match, but I killed the remaining “group member” a minute or so later. But mid-kill, the screen goes black.

Host left the game. Thing is, the last person I was killing wasn’t the host. The host was one of the first to die. I found it interesting that he sat through the match and cut it at that point, but whatever.

Should make for a nice YouTube vid. 

It always mystifies me why people would quit when they are literally the last to die, or in your case, the game was going to end properly in two seconds anyways. Don’t care about the XP? These are some of the kinds of people that complain about their level not being high enough to gain the weapon swap perk. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Thatguyinktown said:

As mentioned above, good sportsman club and the recommended players thread is a good place to troll for good players. @jameson87 @Shes.A.Rebel.88 @Bropollocreed79 @Ghostboy20 @stoney all play on PS4, perhaps you guys can get your own Thursday the 12th group going?

As much as I'd like to, I'm on my second re-watch (third overall) of Cobra Kai, mixing in some Conan Exiles, and mid project on converting an old console stereo into a bar, so I think I'll wait until the "big update" before I dip my toe back into Crystal Lake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...