I had 3 games in a row with 3 different groups wandering around with Jason team killing. Fun and good times in between data error all day. 

Played a game where I was looking for a battery for a car that already had gas. Found the keys and a battery so I ran to the car to find another person installing the other battery. So I hopped in we drove away and escaped. And I felt bad because the other people were looking for the other battery that I had when I escaped. 

In one game, there were 3 guys trying to get into a 2 seater car, and one of them tried to get in the way so they couldn't drive off without him. They ran him over and killed him :)

• Like 1

Just now, TastyBlade95 said:

Am I the only one that wants them to add Jared Padalecki as DLC?

Probably :P, I think most people are wanting them to do Purple Jumpsuit Jason from the NES game:P

1 minute ago, tav7623 said:

Probably :P, I think most people are wanting them to do Purple Jumpsuit Jason from the NES game:P

Well I mean I just want to hunt him down as Sam Winchester. (I know that isn't who is to the series.) It would be awesome lol. 

4 minutes ago, TastyBlade95 said:

Well I mean I just want to hunt him down as Sam Winchester. (I know that isn't who is to the series.) It would be awesome lol. 

I know, I was just being sarcastic :P, but on a more serious note while it would be cool it probably won't happen because of the numerous rights issues not just for the TV series Supernatural but also because the actor played Sam also played a character in the Friday the 13th Remake which the game's devs said they are explicitly not allowed to use due to the rights belonging to another company.

On Xbox one, I've had nothing but server issues. Should be level 7 or so, but stuck at 3 because I get kicked due to server error, or can't find any matches

Was just playing as New Blood Jason. Killed everyone, even got the sleeping bag kill. After I kill the last person...DATABASE ERROR! ?

I survived for the first time last night! 

Jason was camping the police and I homerun'd his ass with the baseball bat and hauled it to the cops.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OverpoweredSoap said:

I survived for the first time last night! 

Jason was camping the police and I homerun'd his ass with the baseball bat and hauled it to the cops.

Deb is a surprisingly nimble creature. Not sure if you were playing as her, but just saying...she moves fast with her swings.

Just now, Ban_All_Music said:

Deb is a surprisingly nimble creature. Not sure if you were playing as her, but just saying...she moves fast with her swings.

Awww nah, I didn't have her yet so I was playing AJ! 

Only got to use Deb once but I had to distract Jason while others got away in a car since they ditched me :c. RIP.

9 minutes ago, OverpoweredSoap said:

Awww nah, I didn't have her yet so I was playing AJ! 

Only got to use Deb once but I had to distract Jason while others got away in a car since they ditched me :c. RIP.

AJ is awesome too. She is so difficult to find if she is being appropriately sneaky when playing Jason. Girl makes no noise...unlike Vanessa who brings a marching band with her.

Ok. End of the night. Only four of us in the lobby as everybody else had gone to bed. We decide that one gal who has never been Jason can get her shot and prepare to die horrible deaths. So one guy finds keys and a battery in a cabin. Gas is located soon after. And while it gets hairy for me, my bear traps and flares see me to the car. All three of us get in and manage to escape. 

Then I get brought back as Tommy. Shit. I am able to locate the fuse and use the phone. I go booby trap a place and manage to wait down the clock a bit. Jason shows. Walks into a beartrap after breaking down the door. Once freed she gets a facefull of flare. I pick up my shot gun and hoof it toward one of the exit areas. Jason pursues. In the homestretch, time runs down, and if my guess as to where the police will show up is wrong, I'm dead. My stamina is shit. I'm huffing and puffing, stumbling. Jason teleports in. I juke some grabs and finally time runs out. I picked right. Jason gets ahead of me and faces the wrong end of my boomstick. I rush to safety. 

• Like 1

It's a lot of fun playing Jason and seeing the enviromental kills. Playing as a counselor is also a blast when you manage escaping from Jason. 

It's just a shame that in the most games I experience lag, lots of bugs, disconnections and I don't gain anything anymore. 

As fun as it is, when these things occur it is difficult to enjoy the game. 

Can't say much other then "Database login failure" for the past 3 days Still can't play this is a Joke.... NEEDS FIX ASAP...

Ok. Got another. I'm Savini Jason. Chasing down a Vanessa. Long chase. She is heading for a cabin, with intent to close the door and lock me out and buy time.. i shift in past her and she closes the door to find me behind her. I hear screams on the mic. Sadly my swing to soften her up hits the door so it buys her time to run. More cat and mouse before I finally kill her. I was trying for the tree impalement but accidentally choked her. 

Last one alive was Tommy. I can't find him. I morph to various points. I shift. No dice. Finally somehow I catch him with sense. He runs into a cabin to hide. I break in and see two beds. I know he is under one of them. I choose poorly. He exits and runs out the back door, and as he does so I use sense to see him outlined. I turn it off to conserve it and as I exit the cabin I see the outhouse door close. Had I been a second later he might have been successful. But nope, Tommy ended up like Demon. Impaled in the pooper. 

• Like 1

Had a few more memorable moments between yesterday & today but the piece de resistance imo (which looking back I wish I had gotten a video capture of cause that would have been awesome to show off) was in a match this morning where I was playing as the Savini Jason on the Higgins Haven map. I was over on the northern part of the Stillwater area chasing after two counselors when the shift ability came available for me. So I immediately used shift and in the process I accidentally zipped right past the two counselors went flying up the rocks (the cabin they were running to had a rocky hill that ran along the far side of the house) and was freaking out cause I was having trouble trying to stop. Just then I ran out of juice and realized that I had somehow landed on the roof of the cabin the 2 counselors had just gone into. As soon as I had realized what had happened I started laughing hysterically, which got the two counselors inside the cabin asking what was going on, so I tell them and they understandably think I'm trolling them. The whole time I'm still laughing and "I'm like guys I'm not trolling you, I'm really up on the roof" so they come out of the cabin and sure enough once they see me standing on the roof  they burst out in laughter asking me how the hell did I get up there.

Update: I was able to do it again (though not quite exactly the same way) and this time I have pics which I have posted in this forum post

Okay... lot of issue but that doesn't mean i didn't have a blast however.

There was this game when i was playing part 7 Jason and i kill the crap out everyone and damn it was fun. And it kind of warm my heart to be told that i was a very fun Jason and they had a blast... oh you guy, thank a lot whoever you are, i had one hell of a blast too ! :wub:

Oh that time when i was playing A.J Mason... i found the car battery and i make my way SLOWLY to the car... i install it and i see that somebody left the gas near the vehicle before getting killed... i put the gas as well... then later, i come across a group of fellow counselor, one of them got the key... BANG! Jason ambush us and i'm like..

'GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE! GO THE CAR, I'LL KEEP JASON BUSY! ! ! !'

and...... 3 counselors managed to escape by car with my help....

THAT'S some epic teamplay! :D

17 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

Ok. Got another. I'm Savini Jason. Chasing down a Vanessa. Long chase. She is heading for a cabin, with intent to close the door and lock me out and buy time.. i shift in past her and she closes the door to find me behind her. I hear screams on the mic. Sadly my swing to soften her up hits the door so it buys her time to run. More cat and mouse before I finally kill her. I was trying for the tree impalement but accidentally choked her. 

Last one alive was Tommy. I can't find him. I morph to various points. I shift. No dice. Finally somehow I catch him with sense. He runs into a cabin to hide. I break in and see two beds. I know he is under one of them. I choose poorly. He exits and runs out the back door, and as he does so I use sense to see him outlined. I turn it off to conserve it and as I exit the cabin I see the outhouse door close. Had I been a second later he might have been successful. But nope, Tommy ended up like Demon. Impaled in the pooper. 

Jeez man you are killing it with these descriptions. Almost feels like I'm there lol. Have one of these for your troubles

Desktop 02-05-2017 22-53-31-198_zpsjy3gneia.png

• Like 1

Loving the game, but this level 0 bs should be fixed immediately!

11 minutes ago, Lionhearted215 said:

Jeez man you are killing it with these descriptions. Almost feels like I'm there lol. Have one of these for your troubles

Desktop 02-05-2017 22-53-31-198_zpsjy3gneia.png

Even with the pain of games/lobbies dropping, This game is a blast. 

I'm planning to get with the crew I ran with last night. I'm sure I'll have some more anecdotes. 

Have you been able to get any time in with it yet?

1 minute ago, Body Boy said:

Loving the game, but this level 0 bs should be fixed immediately!

It's gone back and forth a number of times. I'd drop to base and then later I'd be back up to level nine. 

Though I admit the last time it locked me out of using Kim and Buggz and the rest. I'd be annoyed if I had wanted to use them. 

2 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

Even with the pain of games/lobbies dropping, This game is a blast. 

I'm planning to get with the crew I ran with last night. I'm sure I'll have some more anecdotes. 

Have you been able to get any time in with it yet?

It's gone back and forth a number of times. I'd drop to base and then later I'd be back up to level nine. 

Though I admit the last time it locked me out of using Kim and Buggz and the rest. I'd be annoyed if I had wanted to use them. 

I got some time in Friday, but between work and a cookout I went to yesterday had no time to play. Will be getting in tonight after work. When you can actually get in game is hella fun tho

On 5/26/2017 at 6:58 PM, Tai_6969 said:

How do I pick the counselor I want?

When you are in the lobby don't join just yet (or unjoin if you already have). Instead go to your username and press right on the dpad. You can then select either the counselor or Jason icon to select who you will play as. After that you will have to press start instead of the action button to join.