Ok, Private groups as you all know because quick play is anything but.  My first time as Jason. I'm using the Savini skin. Sadly this group is using party chat. So I get help but they also do the "Jason's here or there" crap. On the plus side everybody was wowed by the look. "He's got glowing eyes!" All that stuff. I wiped out the party, so that was fun.

Later with another group using in game chat (as it should be), a real life pal and I got in a group and I took out 5/7. the highlight being the marshmallow stick in the throat kill I performed on my buddy. Fuck that guy. 

Had a Vanessa juke me forever. A Tommy helped her and I killed him but she escaped. Fucking pocket knives.

Same Vanessa later had the sweater and escaped using it. He also blabbed to all on walkie about how it's part of killing Jason. The first meta "issue" I've run into. (A lot of folks playing are casuals. I actually like that.) 

Later, I'm Kenny. We have a group of four all walking on Crystal Lake's map. We had chosen the wrong exit for the police to show. So we go as a group. We're managing stamina and all that. Somehow Jason swoops in and I miss with my flare gun. Jason kills Vanessa. Three of us try to escape. Vanessa 2 gets out. I'm out of stamina and Jason teleports in. He gets Jenny and I run by, barely able to get to the exit. 

Last game of the night. Three of us alive. We have all but the gas to escape. I'm on the phone to call the police. Power got cut. We try to get to the car, but Jason kills my two pals. He grabs me. Pocket knife. I run. He catches me again. Pocket knife again, sucka! Then I get chased inside to the second floor. I'm wounded and jump out expecting to die. Nope. I limp away and Jason comes out. Fucker throws a knife at me and I drop dead. 

Game's fun as shit. 

EditL bolded line used to show that most of my night was not on party chat..

• Like 3

Was in private match before and guy playing jason was funny. gets stabbed by a pocket knife and said "no its too early for foreplay"

Mine too.

I did manage to get in a second game yesterday before this Database Login Failure which has kept me off since. And half of a game after that!

Second game was a group including IHeart BreakerI. I'm using a temporary headset at the moment and it stopped working right, so first few minutes I couldn't talk or hear anyone as I ran around as Kenny. Eventually got it working. Had a good few minutes running around with Kenny 2 and Hawaiian Kenny, as we managed to find some car keys and I had a flare gun, jogging and sneaking about to a few cabins. Props to player called stonehartmdw, he was very friendly and helpful. Then bumped into a Jenny that had Savini Jason in hot pursuit. All five of us and him ended up in a cabin but I couldn't make the damn flare gun work for the life of me (LT aim, RT shoot, got it now). Spent the next 2-3 minutes being chased across the map by that Jason as he slowly wore me down and my stamina zero'd out, just couldn't do anything in the end and got my head pulled off, though at least I was able to delay him and drag him away for a while. I know at least two of the others were able to sprint to get rescued by the cops in the end, though sadly stonehart got Jason'd.

Then my half-a-game, which I honestly can't remember much about except that I was trying to get the radio working to call Tommy, Jason arrived and scared us away and then I very slowly sneaked back to try to get it working. Sneaking all by myself back there was very tense and scary. But, got disconnected and that was it for my day. Kept checking in 'til midnight with no joy then hit the sack, still down at the moment as well.

Hope to improve on my 2-and-a-half games today! :P

Played for most of the day.  In private matches with friends, we are having great fun.  Loads of technical problems, from game-breaking (3 people are unable to connect and play all day due to server problems) to minor (characters flying).

Public matches, I've found a very low quality, toxic community, but this is only a 5 match sample size, so maybe I've been unlucky.  However, if I knew I would usually be playing public games like this, I'd pass on the game.

Played Jason once in 10 or so matches. Killed everyone. Got the fireplace kill on AJ and marshmallow stick on Jenny. Felt good. A guy was coaching his girlfriend in the background. Used stalk to convince them I was gone then poked her eyes out. Can't watch and coach without eyes!

As far as counselors, I am stealth all the way. AJ, Deb, and Jenny. Ended up at the wrong exit for the police at Crystal Lake as Jenny. Stealthily walked the entire road across the map and lived. The only time I die is if I spawn too close to the car/phone and a Vanessa keeps running to me. Idiots.

• Like 1

How about this experience. I paid $109 in good faith and still don't have any codes at all. Somebody help!!!

One I forgot. Actually two. Both involve cars. 

First was with the party chat group. I was Kenny I'm a passenger and driver eventually hits Jason. I get out and Jason comes after me. I drop fireworks and stun Jason, then run back to the now restarted car. We drive away from camp, survivors. 

The other, I got killed and came back as Tommy. I get to the group, shotgun distract Jason while everybody fixes the car and gets it started. So I'm running to the empty seat when I'm cut off by Chad Douchington (played by my real life buddy, as I'd learn after game ended. Fuck that guy.) Jason comes up on me and since I'm fucked out of my seat I take enough of Jason's time before I die so the group can live. 

PS4 here.

Stalk is the best thing ever. Period.

I was playing as Jenny this round; I was the second to last person alive and Jason was on me. I saw him outside the Cabin I dove into-- ALL THE DOORS WERE BARRICADED and I was hanging by a window, watching the outside and waiting to run. There's no chase music, no doors busted down-- he's not here. The power was already cut by this point-- I turn around and see him BEHIND ME IN THE SAME ROOM.

Both me and my friend who was watching (both males) screamed. Like, high pitched screams as I panicked and ran haha fucking great lol

I've had great experiences as Jason, too. I comment while I play as him and really enjoy it. I guess the stuff I say to the counselors as I'm hunting them down (GET BACK HERE DEBORAH AND LET ME LOVE YOU) is amusing because my group said I was the funniest so far lol

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

The other, I got killed and came back as Tommy. I get to the group, shotgun distract Jason while everybody fixes the car and gets it started. So I'm running to the empty seat when I'm cut off by Chad Douchington (played by my real life buddy, as I'd learn after game ended. Fuck that guy.) Jason comes up on me and since I'm fucked out of my seat I take enough of Jason's time before I die so the group can live. 

On the other hand, great Chad roleplay by that guy.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DamonD7 said:

On the other hand, great Chad roleplay by that guy.

Oh, indeed. I was laughing my ass off. 

Also, Damon...

tenlikesplus.png.f99db871205f229b2859c19df280d534.png

• Like 1

I snuck up on my buddy in stalk as Savini Jason.

I never heard a grown man scream so loud when i grabbed him. He never saw it coming. Sure it did end with a pitchfork in his head, but he had loads of fun too.

20 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

Oh, indeed. I was laughing my ass off. 

Also, Damon...

tenlikesplus.png.f99db871205f229b2859c19df280d534.png

Whereas I just freely gave you a like.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

this was recorded on friday and (poorly) edited today (noticed the glitch after my logo only after the upload... cant be arse to rework it lol

SO: played a couple rounds as the checker-shirt counselor and only got my ass handed all the time, then i decided to play as the one guy virtually EVERYONE hated when he was revealed... the preppy guy.....

Took two hours for first game on ps4 and it was amazing when i actually got to play. Some dude crashed our four seater and got his ass crushed off jason as i ran off the two seater squished me into a tree. Good fun, the only game i really dont mind dying in. I also bought it for me and my friend on xbox and neither of us have even managed a match yet.

Funniest/best experience yet...

3 of us got to the boat, got it ready, here comes jason running down the dock. Ive never heard 3 grown men screaming like girls lol. 2 of us jumped in, boat controls werent working. Jason tried killing us but couldnt, he glitched into the water while we all jumped out of boat.

I jumped back in, screamed to 1 of them to join, i steered us to safety. The laughter commenced in the lobby afterwards, lasting 5 minutes. 

Next match, crash to dash, database error begins again. Way to ruin an otherwise stellar experience.

One of my matches I got so lucky and found three pocket knives and picked up one flare off a person Jason was already in execute mode on, immediately used it on him as he came out of it, and then promptly ran away into another cabin where I found another one. As I was running and out of stamina I shot him right in the face and ended up using my knives. He could not believe how many things I got to fight him off, we were both laughing through it. Ended up dying, but I died laughing. Got it all on live stream lol

Another match, as the sole survivor I managed to stay alive for 4 minutes running around, using bear traps, flare guns and pocket knives. Briefly contemplated hiding under the bed and then decided that wasn't how I wanted to die lol

On 5/27/2017 at 0:04 PM, Invictus said:

PS4 here.

Stalk is the best thing ever. Period.

I was playing as Jenny this round; I was the second to last person alive and Jason was on me. I saw him outside the Cabin I dove into-- ALL THE DOORS WERE BARRICADED and I was hanging by a window, watching the outside and waiting to run. There's no chase music, no doors busted down-- he's not here. The power was already cut by this point-- I turn around and see him BEHIND ME IN THE SAME ROOM.

Both me and my friend who was watching (both males) screamed. Like, high pitched screams as I panicked and ran haha fucking great lol

I've had great experiences as Jason, too. I comment while I play as him and really enjoy it. I guess the stuff I say to the counselors as I'm hunting them down (GET BACK HERE DEBORAH AND LET ME LOVE YOU) is amusing because my group said I was the funniest so far lol

Lol, I play Deborah Kim all the time! She's my favourite character so far and I think my reply to you if you said that to me is "You have a face only a mother could love, and I ain't your mother." :P

On 5/26/2017 at 7:58 PM, Tai_6969 said:

How do I pick the counselor I want?

You have to be "unready" in a lobby, highlight your name and press right on the d-pad to select the counselor or Jason. That's on the PS4 anyway, maybe the same for Xbox?

Some guys in one of my games last night killed Jason, though it looked like the Jason was cooperative and docile. Still it was fun to see, even if I had no hand in helping with it, I was just there. I couldn't hear them so I had no idea what they were up to. In fact I probably delayed their results a bit because when i saw Jason near people I ran over to defend them with my weapon.

I'm on PS4 and Today was Awesome if your in a private or community match. I escaped several times and killed just a few as Jason.  Definitely takes practice with him for sure. Had my share of little kids in a few matches and that was annoying but I dealt with it. I did have a match where we all agreed whoever Jason was not to kill only 1 female so we could try and kill him and we were successful in that and it is fricken cool !  I provided the final blow as Tommy so I got the XP..So much Fun Today ! Hopefully they get the DLC Codes issue figured out but was just happy to be able to play after yesterday..That was a hot mess ! 

Played around 20 matches now. Never got to play Jason at all. Have survived in about 25% of the matches and they are all via the police. I was gonna exit in the 4-seater once but the darn driver ran into a fence and Jason came and well... I didn't escape :)

People are not communication well in the game yet. I think it will get better over time.

I'm loving it but the lobby waiting is a little long and also any badge I earn does not save and it's like I never got them