After what i was surprised to find out was almost two months (!) not playing the multiplayer (I was playing just Offline and a bunch of other games were taking up my time), I finally got back on for a dozen games over the weekend with @RKSDooM and his happy mob.

I died almost every time, trying out Victoria (2 escapes out of 9 attempts) but it was really nice to get back in to the swing of things. Everyone knowing what they're doing, loads of lobby conversation then usually keeping it to objective talk and help in the game itself. Just right. I'm actually set to Counselor spawn now, since I can't get that counselor experience otherwise whereas I can play as Jason in two other modes. Good to get back to the cabin sneaking, treasure hunting, hide & seek game.

I also got shot in one game the second before Jason threw me through a window, like mid-flight. An impressive display of unintended marksmanship by the shooter, rewarding him with -1000xp that I felt a bit bad about, heh.

• Like 2

Sometimes a 'glitch' isn't a glitch.

So I was Jason, chasing a couple of counselors into Packanack lodge.  As I'm climbing the steps, I see one of them stoop to set a trap in the open doorway.  Unfortunately for him, the trap-set animation is interrupted, allowing me to enter unimpeded.  This guy starts swearing and complaining about how many glitches there are in this game and how the last update sucked, yadda yadda.

The real reason the animation was interrupted while he set the trap?  I hit him with a knife.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Thought I'd share the last game I just had since it ended up surprising me. So game starts and it ends up being 4 vs 1 on pinehurst which is also my least fav map. One guy dies very early so its now 3 vs 1 and I'm thinking the odds of any of us surviving are slim to none.

A few minutes go by and I guess the Mitch fixed the phone and called the police (doubt it was the Tiffany) which surprised me and I was thinking "wow good work man". Tiffany and I meet up then spot the Mitch being chased by Jason and Jason decides to go after us instead. He chases us to a cabin then I can hear him trapping every window and think "wow he must really want us dead".

Tiffany decides to hide under the bed leaving me as the decoy. Wait why am I the decoy when I'm Deb and your Tiffany? Oh well whatever. Jason breaks down the door and I juke him around the furniture and run out the door and get trapped wow he not only trapped the windows but the door too. He grabs me but luckily I had a knife and spray so I run off. As he's chasing me Tiffany starts running for the police.

He ends up running me out of stamina since well I'm Deb but my good deed paid off as I get picked to be Tommy immediately after I die. Check the map and see Tiffany running out soon as I became Tommy and see Mitch is slowly moving towards the exit too. Meet up with Mitch and Jason is after us so I shoot him so Mitch can get away.

Jog with Mitch up to near the police exit to see Jason is a few feet in front of it. We both stop for a few seconds as we consider our options since I'm now unarmed. I decided to do the first thing that came up to my mind and I just casually walked up to Jason and let him grab me. Jason actually took the bait got knifed again and Mitch hit him for good measure and we ran out.

Surprising 3/4 of us ended up escaping on pinehurst. Was pretty surprised my plan of just casually walking up to Jason and letting him grab me to be knifed worked too.

@BrokenFattHardy and I killed a level 150 Savini Jason on a whim. @Alkavian noted that his mask was off while trying to get the 4 seater off. Hardy got him right when he was facing him so I can could do the 'ol whack and splat with the fresh axe from the shack nice and quick.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

That was a great organic kill. Not hunting, just the right circumstances and a Jason who didn't see it coming. Textbook movie moment.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

That was a great organic kill. Not hunting, just the right circumstances and a Jason who didn't see it coming. Textbook movie moment.

The sweater girls lines  synced up too. I think they may have changed the Jason ending animation, or maybe the low thunder made a nice low bass drum noise, but it adds a nice weight to the death scene. A cinematic sendoff for a Jason who hasn't had a film yet.

Bahaha, look at your Mitch in the background. "I have a blunt weapon, get it?"

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/thatguyinktown/video/53023953

• Like 2

Just having fun with QP people. Running this Jenny around so I could drop her on a trap, and it worked. LOL

Ok. We're on Crystal Lake Small. We're trying to escape Jason and I got in the two seater. I had to come back to it after some shenanigans so I'm dead set to get out. I take a right and go the long way to hopefully pick somebody up. Turns out @Zaneygrrl had sent @BrokenFattHardy to get the keys on the other side of the map and with him gone, took my passenger seat. We escaped. I don't believe Hardy did.

Good ol' Zaney, never change! 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Risinggrave said:

Ok. We're on Crystal Lake Small. We're trying to escape Jason and I got in the two seater. I had to come back to it after some shenanigans so I'm dead set to get out. I take a right and go the long way to hopefully pick somebody up. Turns out @Zaneygrrl had sent @BrokenFattHardy to get the keys on the other side of the map and with him gone, took my passenger seat. We escaped. I don't believe Hardy did.

Good ol' Zaney, never change! 

What @Risinggrave is failing to mention is that @BrokenFattHardy was Fox and I was AJ, so who would you rather sprint halfway across the map to get keys to a car that was trap free and ready to go? ? 

its not my fault that Hardy had to be a hero and pick up Tommy which resulted in his death. He had the car going and didn’t make it out. Whoops. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

@Alkavian, sorry your 10,000 grabs took forever to work on me. You had me dead to rights about 9,987 of those times. ?

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Thatguyinktown said:

Bahaha, look at your Mitch in the background. "I have a blunt weapon, get it?"

Har Har. At least I made it to the party in case you had back up.

3 minutes ago, Zaneygrrl said:

, sorry your 10,000 grabs took forever to work on me. You had me dead to rights about 9,987 of those times. ?

I'm going with the theory you were covered in Crisco. I ended up getting you in the end, but damn that was a pain in the rear.

• Haha 1