8 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

As much as I'd like to, I'm on my second re-watch (third overall) of Cobra Kai, mixing in some Conan Exiles, and mid project on converting an old console stereo into a bar, so I think I'll wait until the "big update" before I dip my toe back into Crystal Lake.

Regarding Exiles, how true is it to the Robert E. Howard books? Is there a full map of Hyborea? Any references to King Kull or Thulsa Doom? Red Sonja?

On 5/14/2018 at 5:40 AM, Whammigobambam said:

I was in a lobby by myself with a group of players that were Jason helping but I didn't know until the match began. The Jason helping became apparent when the counselors were coming in my cabin with traps and opening doors and Jason was tunnelling me in front of the rest of them. The Jason player was Terrible.

I was Tiffany and I ran this Jason through every cabin in Higgins I pulled all the stops but the counselors were always a step behind me so I could hardly stop to regain stamina they kept thinking they could trick me but I never allowed them to get one over me and I just focused the adrenaline rush on kiting and stunning Mr. J. I ran everywhere even mama's shack where I teabagged Pamela for extra salt.

When the two minute timer came across I did the sweater stun and teabagged Jason and I could see the poor fella getting tired so I was able to get some good teabags in for the counselors as well I could only imagine the spectators were also Jason helped upon so I gave them a good show. 

I ran Jason through one more cabin where I locked myself in the bathroom he showed up with 10 seconds remaining and couldn't grab me because I was ducking every attempt. This survival alone made me run Tiffany as my main ever since.

People selling out others to Jason seems to be a trend. Had a random player helping his buddy, who was Jason. Then said Jason would throw out some fairly vulgar insults when killing betrayed counselor.

Back in lobby said two players called the rest of us "F***, p*****, you name it." And "It's just a GAME." While asking me if my balls have drooped yet. (Pointed out their piss poor gameplay ruins fun of said game, and his observation skills were as piss poor cause I'm a lady and no balls to drop.)

Wish there was a reporting system like Dead by Daylight to report trolls or butt holes like these folks. :(

47 minutes ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

It always mystifies me why people would quit when they are literally the last to die, or in your case, the game was going to end properly in two seconds anyways. Don’t care about the XP? These are some of the kinds of people that complain about their level not being high enough to gain the weapon swap perk. 

Yeah... I don’t get it either. Maybe I had killed the majority of them so quick he figured he wasn’t going to give me the satisfaction? I didn’t do final editing, but I trimmed a rough cut down to get rid of loading screens and such, and the video is less than six minutes. That wasn’t my fault though. While killing someone, two of them are hitting me while in a kill animation. Don’t get it twisted; as a counselor, if you get grabbed, I’ll do everything I can to help, but if a kill animation starts, it’s too late. I bounce.😂

Given their levels (between 40 and 70), they weren’t new. I don’t know. I’m just surprised the host could get mad at that. Only one or two people were doing anything productive, and he wasn’t one of them.♂

On 5/15/2018 at 6:17 PM, Risinggrave said:

I've heard PS4 is rough. There are a few groups on the forum who play together on PS4 if memory serves. You could look at the Good Sportsmanship Club as a start.

@DamonD7 Do you have any info at your fingertips, oh ambassador of goodness and greetings to new members?

@NthnButAGoodTime runs the PS4 chapter of the Good Sportsmanship Club, he's good people and a good group.

Outside of that, in more general terms there's a PS4 Group thread in Player-Run Challenges and the general Gamertag thread. Both worth a browse through and seeing if there are any players in there that grab your attention.

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/
http://forum.f13game.com/topic/4673-ps4-private-match-lfg/

Hopefully he can get something from those three avenues.

Shout out to players who get picked as Jason, and have a genuine good time playing and tormenting counselors. I've had some good luck meeting Jasons in game that make the match so much fun.

Jason: *teleports in* "Oh hey! You gave me the shotgun last match!"

Dreamer: "....yeah....?"

Jason: "I'll give you a five second headstart."

Dreamer: "Deal." *takes off screaming like a coward*

I really like the Jasons who have a good laugh with their victims, and fun smack talk. "Don't you close that door--" Door shuts, hear growl of rage from Jason. Lol

• Like 1

On 5/17/2018 at 11:21 AM, sfosterjr said:

thanks!

No problem, guy.

And because I'm a derp and forgot my manners..

@DamonD7 Thanks. 

Edited content below

So our usual group got together, more or less

@Super Ty had internet issues, @Zaneygrrl was kidnapped by a bus full of kids. 

We had a few randoms in play, moreso than usual. One was really obnoxious, shit talking all the way. A Jason left after their game because they took so much flak. The next one was a professed newb, level 29. So when they chased me, I was giving them tips. Most of us escaped, and @TheHansonGoons saint that he is, used the end game to teach this Jason some more. It took a few minutes but our regulars didn't complain. This new guy? Super mad. He got salty enough to leave, which was fine for all of us. I get to thinking he'd have met the lobby boot soon if he hadn't gone. 

With that a random did get booted at one point and kept coming back. Hanson liked his spunk enough (or just got tired of the kick, return, kick cycle) that he let him stay. 

The one other thing that stands out to me is I ran a 4/8 as Savini when I couldn't catch a four seater. I morphed to the wrong car when I heard it start, and it was downhill from there. Playing against these guys and making a single mistake is bad fucking times. I had a chase at the end with a guy we nicknamed "The Admiral" because he always seems to get out on the boat.. This time he got out via drowning in the toilet. 

Fun games as usual. @Riot_Dame was there from the get go, and @Thatguyinktown remains one of my favorites to run games with. @Alkavian's pal, Harb showed up, sadly Alk didn't show himself.

• Like 1

Yeah,

I was going to get on, but I was having quite the headache. It had been a pretty long day at work and decided to turn in early. Sorry. :(

Old folks gamer problems...🌙

5 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

Yeah,

I was going to get on, but I was having quite the headache. It had been a pretty long day at work and decided to turn in early. Sorry. :(

Old folks gamer problems...🌙

Headaches get you out of sex, not gaming, Alk. No need to be sorry, we missed you, though. 

Also I am not going to ask why a banana is an old folk gamer problem. I'd wager sitting on a banana would make even youngin' gamers a bit distracted. Unless you're just saying you need more fiber in your diet. I'm not a dietitian, so I don't know. 

5 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

Headaches get you out of sex, not gaming, Alk. No need to be sorry, we missed you, though. 

Also I am not going to ask why a banana is an old folk gamer problem. I'd wager sitting on a banana would make even youngin' gamers a bit distracted. Unless you're just saying you need more fiber in your diet. I'm not a dietitian, so I don't know. 

Its a moon.

oh-come-on.gif

...fucking bananna...some people's kids.😄

• Haha 1

On 5/17/2018 at 11:19 AM, Risinggrave said:

I had a chase at the end with a guy we nicknamed "The Admiral" because he always seems to get out on the boat.. This time he got out via drowning in the toilet. 

I wish I had been there! This dude sounds like a man after my own heart! 😂

2 hours ago, Zaneygrrl said:

I wish I had been there! This dude sounds like a man after my own heart! 😂

You've met Frylock.

1 hour ago, Thatguyinktown said:

@Risinggrave I'm not sure Ive run games with you, frylock, harbringer, and @Riot_Dame since December or even earlier?

Whooboy. I can't recall who all plays at once to figure out that puzzle. It's been sometime because Harb hasn't really played but a few times in the last number of months. Frycook has been hard to get ahold of as well. And since the reduction of Riotsticks, our favorite Dame isn't playing as often, either. 

1 hour ago, Risinggrave said:

You've met Frylock.

Whooboy. I can't recall who all plays at once to figure out that puzzle. It's been sometime because Harb hasn't really played but a few times in the last number of months. Frycook has been hard to get ahold of as well. And since the reduction of Riotsticks, our favorite Dame isn't playing as often, either. 

i stopped playing bc of the car glitch. i still spawn near a pocket knife most of the time. fight me👊🏼

3 minutes ago, Riot_Dame said:

i stopped playing bc of the car glitch. i still spawn near a pocket knife most of the time. fight me👊🏼

But bean diiiiiiiip

• Haha 1

Just now, Thatguyinktown said:

But bean diiiiiiiip

don’t mock me. 

Just now, Thatguyinktown said:

I was only HALF mocking :P

seems like a WHOLE mock to me

I had a good night tonight, two disconnects and a mistake on my part lol But over all I had a good night tonight, first time I ever killed Jason 

We've had a lot of play in over the last weekish. We even had the reclusive @lHeartBreakerl come and get in on the action. We also had @Kodiak play a bit. 

What I recall. 

I had a bad, bad run on Jarvis House. I'm J9.I had Heartbreaker at the fuse and decided to keep on him until he died. Who cares if the two seater leaves, right? Boat was near the phone house if my memory is right. So I hear the car start and ignore it. I'm not losing my trap to this fucko. I finally get him and lo and behold the car is gone. The shitty part? Four seater. At least La Choppa, played by @InfamousWhasup was still on the map. I killed her. 

Another game as Savini with Pig Splitter, I had @BrokenFattHardy get the boat going on Higgens. He was the last on map. He gave me the run around for some time. Even in reverse he was outpacing slow ass Savini. 

@Alkavian joined and as usual, I enjoyed his company. He and I tried getting the phone going at Packanack's main lodge, but we needed help, and nobody wanted to step up. I'd fix the fuse and he'd try to call, but I couldn't KO Roy before the box got broke.. After a few attempts I said fuck it and got out on the boat. Fuck you guys! Also, sorry you died, Nerd!

We made one member who shall remain nameless ragequit as Jason. Dance emotes may or may not have been involved. 

@Riot_Dame put two cars out of commission in a single match. I was Savini and the map was Packinack small. She put the two seater on some rocks, and the four seater ended up in the lake. Needless to say, I swept that round. Thanks, Riot. 

Probably the highlight for me was killing @Zaneygrrl. We were on Higgens small and I stepped on a randomly placed trap. I ran her for a few minutes with a limp, but there was no first aid in sight. I checked the bathroom, a few drawers, and even outside after she threw me through a window. I came in as Tommy and Riot had the sweater and an axe. I borrowed the latter (because the sweater wouldn't look good on me.) and knocked Zaney's mask off. A pocket knife saved me from a grab, and my first aid from some slashes. Riot got the sweater stun, I knocked Jason to his knees and then embedded my axe into Jason's forehead. 

Zaney earned massive respect by taking it like a champ. She's good people. 

Loads of other shenanigans went down, but that is what is sticking out to me right now. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

We've had a lot of play in over the last weekish. We even had the reclusive @lHeartBreakerl come and get in on the action.

@Kodiak

@InfamousWhasup

@BrokenFattHardy

@Alkavian

@Riot_Dame

@Zaneygrrl

HB showing up was a treat. Always nice when he comes out from under his rock.

tenor.gif?itemid=3481435

• Haha 1

@Risinggrave and @Riot_Dame gave me my first Jason kill! 😂 I honestly don’t care if I get killed, so I’m surprised this was my first time. Jason IV is not my homie and his playstyle failed me! 

*That doesn’t mean everyone should go for this whenever I’m unlucky enough to be Jason when we play. Just going to throw that out there.*

• Haha 2

It was a fun evening :) Hard to Jason with yellow ping, a new grab and a bunch of players who actually know what to do but it was 100x more fun than quick play lol. Also, still nobody escaped in the car! That's one thing I'm good at doing even if I am lagging, haha.