@Alkavian, I did my best trying to find you in the drink! I’m sorry you kept having issues. That’s a bummer, man. 

• Thanks 1

@Risinggrave I even was so surprised i got all those stuns that i had to double check to see that I wasn't running sucker punch on Mitch when we got back to the lobby. Blind corners are a godsend for repair characters, emergency stamina regen and quick stuns. Well, those and my patented door trick.

@JasonSquared wised up to them last night and started using CS block when rounding corners.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Risinggrave said:

And finally, my game as Jason that was memorable. I had a run of the mill games as 3-D Jason where two on average got away, and finally swept the lobby my last game of the night as Manhattan. However as I was nearing my first sweep in the month we've been playing on Thursdays with Savini, @Dr B DDS runs in as our "savior", Tommy Jarvis. I yanked somebody from the car and he mercilessly shotgunned them down. I went 7/8 because of that sonovabitch. *Waving angry fist at the clouds* I'll get you, Doc! One day! 

As the person who was mercilessly shotgunned down, for the second consecutive match, I'm happy to have found a way to contribute to the group effort.

• Haha 1

I haven´t seen Jason yet and he killed everyone with Tommy in slightly more than 7 minutes. Luckily the cops got called because of great teamplay and i got a pocket knife. I walked down the road in Higgins Haven and stopped all 3 second to have enough Stamina to juke a shift grab. And then...BAAAM , a silent shift-grab out of nowhere , I was so scared I ran , and man how I ran , I didn´t walk normal anymore because the cops were near , his shift was on cooldown , I sweated.... and then... I made it. I felt so released.

https://www.google.de/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FJId1jfM.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fimgur.com%2Fgallery%2FJId1jfM&docid=rqF7KP7VTS1ncM&tbnid=RQ6fTkB1wHdbQM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwi8gNeg0v3aAhXBoCwKHc_0CA8QMwg7KAAwAA..i&w=260&h=194&bih=964&biw=1920&q=Lord of the rings it´s finally over&ved=0ahUKEwi8gNeg0v3aAhXBoCwKHc_0CA8QMwg7KAAwAA&iact=mrc&uact=8

That only happened to me 2 times before. Once I played with my friend (he played Jason) and got in the boat... he noticed it so I drived near the the Island for to rescue my self. He killed the other one who was in the boat so I had time to escape. I went in the boat again...but it was much uncomfortable , I was scared sh*tless , my heart beated through my chest like a Xenomorph , but I got away. This effect lasted on me 12 another minutes.

And the other time was the Virtual Cabin 2.0. At some Point , I just couldn´t stand it anymore. I thought Jason came , it stole my last nerve I had. I didn´t want to hide , he should just kill me so it´s over.

I froze. I couldn´t move , I was that scared.

8 hours ago, Alkavian said:

@Riot_Dame is a fantastic evader. She really has gotten the art of Tiffany booty-evacuation down to a science. I tried throwing a knife at her 4 times...two times the knife passed through her (lag) and two times I got animation locked. ☠️

it’s my only way of survival at this point. was a long 12 minutes though 😅

41 minutes ago, Riot_Dame said:

it’s my only way of survival at this point. was a long 12 minutes though 😅

It was a great run on your part.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Alkavian said:

It was a great run on your part.

@Riot_Dame should do a TED talk on avoidance strategies and heartbreaker should do one on Jason. If either magician is willing to reveal their secrets, that is.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

@Riot_Dame should do a TED talk on avoidance strategies and heartbreaker should do one on Jason. If either magician is willing to reveal their secrets, that is.

You need kill Riot early if you can. Give her more than 5 minutes and she'll have two pocket knives, a med spray, and will have the phone fuse in her bra.

😱

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

You need kill Riot early if you can. Give her more than 5 minutes and she'll have two pocket knives, a med spray, and will have the phone fuse in her bra.

😱

But not TOO early, because then she spawns as Tommy and you have to kill her all over again.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

😱

can’t believe you wouldn’t let me fix the fuse

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Riot_Dame said:

can’t believe you wouldn’t let me fix the fuse

You were on the fuse and @Risinggrave was circling the car like a shark. Had to deal with both of you. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Thatguyinktown said:

@lHeartBreakerlis literally just good at any game he picks up. his TED talk would just be “git gud noobs.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Alkavian said:

You were on the fuse and @Risinggrave was circling the car like a shark. Had to deal with both of you. 

Next time deal with her first! 

3 hours ago, Risinggrave said:

Next time deal with her first! 

LOL. A let you get into the car with a -Shift Jason? Her valiant phone repair attempt as Tiffany wasn't quite the priority. I knew I'd pay for it later chasing Riot, but lets face it Bean Dip. You had to go. 💀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I was playing as Part 7 Jason on Packanack small.

I started the match doing the usual trapping business. The phone box was at the boat house near the four seater so i trapped them before heading to the two seater. I notice someone in the lodge so i head in and kill this Kenny player. There is then a Vanessa heading towards the two seater so i go to cut her off, but during the chase i hear someone fixing the phone so i morph over and kill her. I chase and kill a Buggzy who was trying to repair the four seater and then camp around this area using stalk as i know players will head for the fuse.

I spot a Tommy and Mitch heading towards the fuse so i used stalk and shift to take out Mitch with Tommy using the shotgun at the wrong time. Jarvis burns his stamina so i slashed him down. I notice the remaining three players together so i head towards them and kill another Kenny. There is one more Kenny and the earlier Vanessa left so i grab this Kenny who has a pocket knife and barricades himself in this house. Vanessa is heading towards the fuse so i morph and kill her  leaving me with this Kenny player.

This guy was using the door and window stun to great effect so i started using combat stance to block the attacks. However after blocking it would not let me slash him back in time so i waited until her broke his weapon. It was a good chase and i eventually grabbed him but the guy had another pocket knife. I hit him with knives and he went through broken window after broken window but never limped and he managed to evade me until the end.

I am not sure if he was running medic and thick skinned but Jeez this guy was a hard catch and when i did get him he had a pocket knife both times!!!

Later as a counselor we worked together to escape on the boat and i helped him escape by distracting Jason as Tommy

55 minutes ago, nazzac said:

It was a good chase and i eventually grabbed him but the guy had another pocket knife. I hit him with knives and he went through broken window after broken window but never limped and he managed to evade me until the end.

I am not sure if he was running medic and thick skinned but Jeez this guy was a hard catch and when i did get him he had a pocket knife both times!!!

@Riot_Dame Were you slumming it as Kenny?

Nazzac, my guess is Kenny was running medic and thick skinned. Somebody with a few sprays and a decent window evasion game can make life hell. 

1 hour ago, Risinggrave said:

@Riot_Dame Were you slumming it as Kenny?

Nazzac, my guess is Kenny was running medic and thick skinned. Somebody with a few sprays and a decent window evasion game can make life hell. 

stop being rude.

• Haha 1

On 5/12/2018 at 7:00 AM, Risinggrave said:

Alright. Played with the group on Thursday. A few things that stand out. 

@Thatguyinktown has mastered using Mitch as a melee fighter. "Were you born in a barn, mother fucker!" Slams a baseball bat in my face. "Close doors!" Thanks to him I hit rage often, even if it was a pain in the ass getting there. 

@Zaneygrrl is bringing her A game too. She quit using Oompa Loompa and had much success. 

@TheHansonGoons has the controversy of the evening. Some guy popped into our party (which we use to recall everybody for dropped games.) He starts inviting us to other games. We're all "who knows that guy?" Nobody fessed up. Until Hanson realized he was the guilty party. No cake for you. 

@Riot_Dame took @Alkavian for a 12 minute run. Alk was having some glitch issues but still cleared the lobby outside of her. His Psych game got me killed at the car. When it was said and done, Riot ran the timer down and still had a riot stick to spare. 

And finally, my game as Jason that was memorable. I had a run of the mill games as 3-D Jason where two on average got away, and finally swept the lobby my last game of the night as Manhattan. However as I was nearing my first sweep in the month we've been playing on Thursdays with Savini, @Dr B DDS runs in as our "savior", Tommy Jarvis. I yanked somebody from the car and he mercilessly shotgunned them down. I went 7/8 because of that sonovabitch. *Waving angry fist at the clouds* I'll get you, Doc! One day! 

Lastly without @Super Ty there, I seemed to get to be Jason every 3rd match. I want to say that I didn't suck off any eldritch abominations for the privilege and no abominations were harmed in the writing of this post. 

I promise that was done out of incompetence and not malice!  I genuinely screwed up.

• Haha 1

Just now, Dr B DDS said:

I promise that was done out of incompetence and not malice!  I genuinely screwed up.

It's all good, Doc. Hell, I was Tommy in the other shotgun rescue.  

On 5/12/2018 at 6:39 PM, JasonSquared said:

As the person who was mercilessly shotgunned down, for the second consecutive match, I'm happy to have found a way to contribute to the group effort.

I'm not sorry!!! 

I just ran some one over in a car cause they waited by the police doing those stupid emoji dances. It was right by the exit. I got a half chub doing that. Worth the negative 1000 xp

• Like 1

Had a match earlier with some friends where the Jason was meowing like a cat whenever he got near anyone. Only one person died and it was only because she was injured and stepped on a trap I had laid for Big J.

When it was all over the guy was acting like his cat was the one playing, and he was scolding him for doing a bad job. 😂 Ah, QP. Never change.

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Zaneygrrl said:

Had a match earlier with some friends where the Jason was meowing like a cat whenever he got near anyone. Only one person died and it was only because she was injured and stepped on a trap I had laid for Big J.

When it was all over the guy was acting like his cat was the one playing, and he was scolding him for doing a bad job. 😂 Ah, QP. Never change.

That is genius. 

I was in a lobby by myself with a group of players that were Jason helping but I didn't know until the match began. The Jason helping became apparent when the counselors were coming in my cabin with traps and opening doors and Jason was tunnelling me in front of the rest of them. The Jason player was Terrible.

I was Tiffany and I ran this Jason through every cabin in Higgins I pulled all the stops but the counselors were always a step behind me so I could hardly stop to regain stamina they kept thinking they could trick me but I never allowed them to get one over me and I just focused the adrenaline rush on kiting and stunning Mr. J. I ran everywhere even mama's shack where I teabagged Pamela for extra salt.

When the two minute timer came across I did the sweater stun and teabagged Jason and I could see the poor fella getting tired so I was able to get some good teabags in for the counselors as well I could only imagine the spectators were also Jason helped upon so I gave them a good show. 

I ran Jason through one more cabin where I locked myself in the bathroom he showed up with 10 seconds remaining and couldn't grab me because I was ducking every attempt. This survival alone made me run Tiffany as my main ever since.

6 hours ago, Zaneygrrl said:

This is what I'm going to think of now whenever Tommy says "C'mon, you pussy!"

2 hours ago, JasonSquared said:

This is what I'm going to think of now whenever Tommy says "C'mon, you pussy!"

If you and @Risinggrave don’t implement this Tommy/Jason playstyle by the time I return to the group next week, I’m going to be disappointed in you guys.