Jump to content

Recommended Posts

It figures the only time I got to play with @Risinggrave and @lHeartBreakerl as Jason I would suck it up with a 2 out of 8 (just one of those, "everyone gets every objective going at once" games - whatchagonnado?), but it was still a great time. Both of them are good guys who play with the "it's just a game, after all" mindset that lets everyone laugh off even the most annoying of mistakes. Yesterday really was a blast! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Generally, double XP weekends are bad for me, simply because quitters are far more rampant. Just had a full room and four of them quit immediately. In the game before that, the host quit just as the match was about to end. And my first game of the night, Jason quit. 

So, in four games, I got to finish two, but one of the two ended quickly because we had only three people right from the start. Met some cool people though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks to @TheHansonGoons I was able to get in for several full rooms.  Of course, first round we played was the aforementioned "you can't kill us until you have Shift, mate!"  I thought they were friends of Hanson, so I went with it.  I was severely rusty and they were damned good, and I had about 3 of them cornered in Packanack Lodge right off the bat.  I didn't want to rock the boat, and thinking they were part of our club, I went along with the absurdity.  I went O/8 and they killed me.  They even complained that I didn't really fight back when I knew that I was borked.  They were chain stunning, I saw Tommy and Sweater girl there, so I let them have the moment.  The salt would have been worse had I morphed out or to the water...

After that things settled into a groove.  I really enjoyed it, save for my lack of skill.  Missing that fuse was embarrassing @Risinggrave, but I think I was hurried in that cabin because Jason showed up.  If I would have picked up that fuse, then it would have shown up on the map once I died shortly thereafter.  More innocent deaths on my conscience that I must take to my grave...  As for @BionicCapo, yeah, we're used to that.  Normally everyone else in our room has had a couple as well, though.  All in all it was a good time and a blast to revisit the game after a break, but some of the quirks and glitches just re-emphasized how badly we need the next update.  I'll likely play a bot round every now and then until the update, save for the rare occasion we get a full room going with this club.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/14/2018 at 8:35 PM, RKSDooM said:

It figures the only time I got to play with @Risinggrave and @lHeartBreakerl as Jason I would suck it up with a 2 out of 8 (just one of those, "everyone gets every objective going at once" games - whatchagonnado?), but it was still a great time. Both of them are good guys who play with the "it's just a game, after all" mindset that lets everyone laugh off even the most annoying of mistakes. Yesterday really was a blast! 

That's the thing with us, Doom. We know how to push objectives. 

Also you definitely need to play with us more in the future. It was good running some games with you. 

1 hour ago, Dr B DDS said:

Thanks to @TheHansonGoons I was able to get in for several full rooms.  Of course, first round we played was the aforementioned "you can't kill us until you have Shift, mate!"  I thought they were friends of Hanson, so I went with it.  I was severely rusty and they were damned good, and I had about 3 of them cornered in Packanack Lodge right off the bat.  I didn't want to rock the boat, and thinking they were part of our club, I went along with the absurdity.  I went O/8 and they killed me.  They even complained that I didn't really fight back when I knew that I was borked.  They were chain stunning, I saw Tommy and Sweater girl there, so I let them have the moment.  The salt would have been worse had I morphed out or to the water...

After that things settled into a groove.  I really enjoyed it, save for my lack of skill.  Missing that fuse was embarrassing @Risinggrave, but I think I was hurried in that cabin because Jason showed up.  If I would have picked up that fuse, then it would have shown up on the map once I died shortly thereafter.  More innocent deaths on my conscience that I must take to my grave...  As for @BionicCapo, yeah, we're used to that.  Normally everyone else in our room has had a couple as well, though.  All in all it was a good time and a blast to revisit the game after a break, but some of the quirks and glitches just re-emphasized how badly we need the next update.  I'll likely play a bot round every now and then until the update, save for the rare occasion we get a full room going with this club.

It happens, Doc. I can't tell you how many times I've run right by a gas can sitting in plain sight. Between Jason showing and it being in some corner drawer, I get it. Hell I had to double check the cabin for it. 

Even before the engine update, I'm hoping to get a few lobbies up and running. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for you. 

Edit: Also next time somebody tells you no killing before shift, kill that Mofo! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dr B DDS said:

Thanks to @TheHansonGoons I was able to get in for several full rooms.  Of course, first round we played was the aforementioned "you can't kill us until you have Shift, mate!"  I thought they were friends of Hanson, so I went with it.  I was severely rusty and they were damned good, and I had about 3 of them cornered in Packanack Lodge right off the bat.  I didn't want to rock the boat, and thinking they were part of our club, I went along with the absurdity.  I went O/8 and they killed me.  They even complained that I didn't really fight back when I knew that I was borked.  They were chain stunning, I saw Tommy and Sweater girl there, so I let them have the moment.  The salt would have been worse had I morphed out or to the water...

After that things settled into a groove.  I really enjoyed it, save for my lack of skill.  Missing that fuse was embarrassing @Risinggrave, but I think I was hurried in that cabin because Jason showed up.  If I would have picked up that fuse, then it would have shown up on the map once I died shortly thereafter.  More innocent deaths on my conscience that I must take to my grave...  As for @BionicCapo, yeah, we're used to that.  Normally everyone else in our room has had a couple as well, though.  All in all it was a good time and a blast to revisit the game after a break, but some of the quirks and glitches just re-emphasized how badly we need the next update.  I'll likely play a bot round every now and then until the update, save for the rare occasion we get a full room going with this club.

Lmao just pictured their reactions in my head as you morpher to the water. Lol not that I condone that behavior, for every action is an equal and opposite reaction. It would have been great to do it against them. I didnt consider that a legit kill. Who sets terms like "no spawn killing, mr. Killer"??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Lmao just pictured their reactions in my head as you morpher to the water. Lol not that I condone that behavior, for every action is an equal and opposite reaction. It would have been great to do it against them. I didnt consider that a legit kill. Who sets terms like "no spawn killing, mr. Killer"??

you'd be surprised the shit that comes out of some peoples mouth to spare them early in matches. I get a kick out of female players that think they can sweet talk you. Jason has no sexual preference woman! Just cleaver to the groin....

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My friends and I were messing around and I wanted to see what happened if I crashed into the blue car full speed with the yellow car. The outcome had me dying with laughter 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Manny1985 said:

My friends and I were messing around and I wanted to see what happened if I crashed into the blue car full speed with the yellow car. The outcome had me dying with laughter 

Its funny you say that because there was a match the other day where we had a demo derby and race with the two cars. Going full on and stopping the engine of one car is really fun. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheHansonGoons said:

Its funny you say that because there was a match the other day where we had a demo derby and race with the two cars. Going full on and stopping the engine of one car is really fun. 

I do wonder what will happen if two cars crash into each other full speed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/16/2018 at 12:21 PM, Dr B DDS said:

Thanks to @TheHansonGoons I was able to get in for several full rooms.  Of course, first round we played was the aforementioned "you can't kill us until you have Shift, mate!"  I thought they were friends of Hanson, so I went with it.  I was severely rusty and they were damned good, and I had about 3 of them cornered in Packanack Lodge right off the bat.  I didn't want to rock the boat, and thinking they were part of our club, I went along with the absurdity.  I went O/8 and they killed me.  They even complained that I didn't really fight back when I knew that I was borked.  They were chain stunning, I saw Tommy and Sweater girl there, so I let them have the moment.  The salt would have been worse had I morphed out or to the water...

After that things settled into a groove.  I really enjoyed it, save for my lack of skill.  Missing that fuse was embarrassing @Risinggrave, but I think I was hurried in that cabin because Jason showed up.  If I would have picked up that fuse, then it would have shown up on the map once I died shortly thereafter.  More innocent deaths on my conscience that I must take to my grave...  As for @BionicCapo, yeah, we're used to that.  Normally everyone else in our room has had a couple as well, though.  All in all it was a good time and a blast to revisit the game after a break, but some of the quirks and glitches just re-emphasized how badly we need the next update.  I'll likely play a bot round every now and then until the update, save for the rare occasion we get a full room going with this club.

It was fun!!!   Hadn't played Friday (or drank for that matter) in a while.  Hit me up if you ever need a player!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BionicCapo said:

It was fun!!!   Hadn't played Friday (or drank for that matter) in a while.  Hit me up if you ever need a player!

I just added you, we're going to try for a private group tonight starting around 10-11 EST on xbox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×