RoboSpongie

Close Prox Voice Chat not working on my end

My mic is okay and the voice chat was just fine in the beta but my friends couldn't hear me nearby ingame no idea what to do, anyone else getting this ?

Update: Friends say my ingame voice chat sounds too soft when my mic is okay

Edited by RoboSpongie
Update

Make sure you are pressing the push to talk button or you can disable push to talk in the menus.

• Like 1

On 5/26/2017 at 8:07 AM, JPops said:

Make sure you are pressing the push to talk button or you can disable push to talk in the menus.

I'm pressing push to talk and it's not picking up the mic I'm mainly using ( kinda wish there was an option to pick which mic on options )

Problem solved I was tweaking around recording devices and asked a dev for support so now my mic is working

Same thing happening on PS4 since the new patch. Everything worked fine before but now nobody can talk. Not just random people, I can't hear my friends in in-game party either.

3 hours ago, RoboSpongie said:

Problem solved I was tweaking around recording devices and asked a dev for support so now my mic is working

So... would you be so kind as to explain what did you/the dev do so now it's working? :)

On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 6:07 AM, JPops said:

I am using Xbox and so I do not have the push to talk feature. However, I cannot hear everyone in game. Once in awhile I hear a couple of lines of dialogue.

The game utilizes proximity chat. So you will not be able to speak to others if you are not in range of course if you pick up a radio you will be able to. Can you be heard in lobbies?

I'm having this issue now. Can't hear people in lobby, proximity, or with walkie. Changed the audio settings multiple times, to no avail. Broadcast voice option no longer in game (Just use headset for voice) All I see is names of people who are talking, don't know if they hear me. I play on PS4.