Sign in to follow this  
GrandMasterLynx

CANT DOWNLOAD AT ALL

1 hour ago, GrandMasterLynx said:

Gun Media said 

Update for XB1: There is a propagation issue; basically it takes time. Some will see it, some won't. It will show up soon!

I call BULLSHIT since none of my Party and my friends are playing your BUCKING LYING AGAIN 

1 hour ago, Fresh Jes said:

Nothing more sincere than an internet social media apology. 

We want a video apology plus some free perks

1 hour ago, Fresh Jes said:

Fuck yeah like when Netflix had to make a video apology 

1 hour ago, Hard2Find239 said:

IMG_0625.JPG.48eb42ab226878a5764e44c3ccc540ed.JPG

On the Microsoft store it's saying Thursday 26th 7:00PM like WTF THIS IS BEYOND BULLSHIT 

1 hour ago, RandallFlagg said:

Taking my Valium and going to bed, when I wake up in 7 hours if the shit isn't sorted out, I'll be taking a trip to Lexington for some answers its only a 3 hour 45 minute drive from here.

? you guys are insane...

5 minutes ago, GonzoThe912TH said:

? you guys are insane...

Yes, I'm certified actually. 5 borderline and full fledged personality disorders. 

• Like 1

so dose anyone know when it will be in the xbox store to purchase or how i can purchase a code with out a kickstarter account

We want a video apology plus some free perks

How about they just tell you to take your entitlement and to go fuck yourself.

• Like 2

Oh no, Xbox backers don't get to play a few hours early! Get over it and wait till MS fixes the problem, it's not Gun/Illphonic's fault, it's microsoft's, don't make em apologize for MS's shitty servers.

19 minutes ago, tbone1270 said:

so dose anyone know when it will be in the xbox store to purchase or how i can purchase a code with out a kickstarter account

You don't need Kickstarter to purchase. Whenever it shows up in X-box marketplace you can just buy it there like you would any digital title. But Microsoft is having some issues as shown here.

49 minutes ago, RKSDooM said:

Looking into it, it does appear to be an issue entirely on Microsoft's part. If you go to: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status you can see that "Downloading items that you have already purchased" isn't working right now.

3 minutes ago, GrandMasterLynx said:

Almost 4 hours past launch 

Closer to three if we're rounding.

But you like to go dramatic, so sure. 

1 minute ago, GrandMasterLynx said:

It's 3:30 now so yes almost 4 hours

and when you initially posted at something like 22 past the hour, it was closer to three. 

Also if you don't quote me, I may miss the mewing and won't be able to come and explain how clocks work.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GrandMasterLynx said:

Doesn't matter I posted it at 3:24 so yes not it's even closer to 4 hours

Take it up with Microsoft. There is literally nothing anyone here can do to change the situation for you.

Well bummer. I just got off work at 11:30 pm. Was hoping to start the download when I got home. I guess we are camping...did anyone bring smores?

It doesn't even show up in the store from where I'm sitting.

yeah kindof sucks cuz i told my guys we weren't working tonight so i could play this luckly i didn't tell them why i would never hear the end of it and i still didn't get to play

:::heavy breathing:::

Lucky bastard. LOL.

ok can someone from the Dev team tell me is this game supposed to be in the Xbox Store I know that xbox was having some online store issues but those have been resolved for over an hour now and the game is still not in there. WTF!!

6 minutes ago, tbone1270 said:

ok can someone form the Dev team tell me is this game supposed to be in the Xbox Store I know that xbox was having some online store issues but those have been resolved for over an hour now and the game is still not in there. WTF!!

Game shows in store for me, but when try to buy says it's unavailable and has no price..

4 minutes ago, Mars816 said:

Game shows in store for me, but when try to buy says it's unavailable and has no price..

it's not showing up in the store for me at all and when i do a search it say can not find any game