Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
GrandMasterLynx

People already have codes on Xbox

Recommended Posts

41 minutes ago, Zombie79 said:

You got five? Do you mean five copies of the game or of the game and different items? 

I'm going to go check my Xbox now. :)

 

Backed the 4 pack digital code tier, plus the counselor database tier for another copy.  Basically wanted to get friends inolved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dr B DDS said:

Backed the 4 pack digital code tier, plus the counselor database tier for another copy.  Basically wanted to get friends inolved

I know I asked this already, but are you looking for another friend? I'm a really good friend! ????

Wait, does that make me sound creepy? Lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Zombie79 said:

I know I asked this already, but are you looking for another friend? I'm a really good friend! ????

Wait, does that make me sound creepy? Lol

Very creepy. ;)

 

I've given all codes away.  If only they'd actually download now...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dr B DDS said:

Very creepy. ;)

 

I've given all codes away.  If only they'd actually download now...

Well, can't blame a guy for trying.?  I do think it's awesome that you hooked up your friends. I'm in the process of doing that myself – I've even going to buy the game for a couple of my sisters - they are hardcore Friday fans like me so we're gonna have a ball.

Even though I'm creepy, I hope I still get a chance to play with ya on the Xbox! ???

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Zombie79 said:

Well, can't blame a guy for trying.?  I do think it's awesome that you hooked up your friends. I'm in the process of doing that myself – I've even going to buy the game for a couple of my sisters - they are hardcore Friday fans like me so we're gonna have a ball.

Even though I'm creepy, I hope I still get a chance to play with ya on the Xbox! ???

Nope, can't blame you for trying.  Much like we can't blame you for hiding in a closet when there's no way out, and I stab through the door. ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dr B DDS said:

Nope, can't blame you for trying.  Much like we can't blame you for hiding in a closet when there's no way out, and I stab through the door. ;)

Hahahahah - can't wait!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...