Sign in to follow this  
GrandMasterLynx

People already have codes on Xbox

41 minutes ago, Zombie79 said:

You got five? Do you mean five copies of the game or of the game and different items? 

I'm going to go check my Xbox now. :)

Backed the 4 pack digital code tier, plus the counselor database tier for another copy.  Basically wanted to get friends inolved

3 minutes ago, Dr B DDS said:

Backed the 4 pack digital code tier, plus the counselor database tier for another copy.  Basically wanted to get friends inolved

I know I asked this already, but are you looking for another friend? I'm a really good friend! ????

Wait, does that make me sound creepy? Lol

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zombie79 said:

I know I asked this already, but are you looking for another friend? I'm a really good friend! ????

Wait, does that make me sound creepy? Lol

Very creepy. ;)

I've given all codes away.  If only they'd actually download now...

• Like 1

Just now, Dr B DDS said:

Very creepy. ;)

I've given all codes away.  If only they'd actually download now...

Well, can't blame a guy for trying.?  I do think it's awesome that you hooked up your friends. I'm in the process of doing that myself – I've even going to buy the game for a couple of my sisters - they are hardcore Friday fans like me so we're gonna have a ball.

Even though I'm creepy, I hope I still get a chance to play with ya on the Xbox! ???

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zombie79 said:

Well, can't blame a guy for trying.?  I do think it's awesome that you hooked up your friends. I'm in the process of doing that myself – I've even going to buy the game for a couple of my sisters - they are hardcore Friday fans like me so we're gonna have a ball.

Even though I'm creepy, I hope I still get a chance to play with ya on the Xbox! ???

Nope, can't blame you for trying.  Much like we can't blame you for hiding in a closet when there's no way out, and I stab through the door. ;)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dr B DDS said:

Nope, can't blame you for trying.  Much like we can't blame you for hiding in a closet when there's no way out, and I stab through the door. ;)

Hahahahah - can't wait!!