Sign in to follow this  
GrandMasterLynx

People already have codes on Xbox

I haven't received my code yet either, but it's also, like, still an hour before the game even shows up in the xbox marketplace, so I'm not particularly concerned.

2 minutes ago, FenixSword said:

You guys got your code yet?

I haven't... getting a little worried. Was hoping they would have it at least 15 minutes prior to launch.. guess not. 

I backed $50 for one Xbox key and one PS4 key. 

The PS4 key is available yet, but it's for a friend.

The Xbox key is still pending however...

Just now, Skeezy4Twenty said:

I haven't... getting a little worried. Was hoping they would have it at least 15 minutes prior to launch.. guess not. 

I'm in California so I still have a couple of hours to go.

9 mins away from midnight here in Southwestern Ontario.  No xbox code yet.  If I was a betting man, I'd say I wont be getting it till Tuesday.  :/

I just wish someone from Gun would update this with more then what they have. Do they expect them to go out at midnight exactly? A little before? After? 

I just found out I had gotten my code for PS4 when I went to look over my order, no email notifying me of this though. Downloaded and started it up just now (US, pacific)

I'm shook

1 hour ago, Dr B DDS said:

No code here, expecting 5.  I'm not worrying until 12 est

You got five? Do you mean five copies of the game or of the game and different items? 

I'm going to go check my Xbox now. :)

Got mine.  You have to go into your backerkit and you'll see the code waiting for you  (where the hell is the emails that tell you your code is ready??)  I entered the code online and it says it's installing on my xbox as we speak.  However there is no pic of the game and it just says "installing" and has been at 0% for about a minute now.

The code for the DLC Jason on backerkit is "pending".

I hope it works.  I hope I didnt screw it up somehow.  :/

Message waiting for me from Gun:

"Instructions: --------------------------------------------- - Hey all! Here is your Xbox One Digital Download Key for Friday the 13th: The Game! Thank you so much for your support and we hope you enjoy the game! For those of you that backed us at a level that includes the Tom Savini-designed Jason Voorhees, as well as the counselor clothing pack, we unfortunately do not have those keys for you at this time. We will be delivering them to you very shortly after we ensure the DLC is functioning properly. We want you to play the game and not have to wait for these items, but you will be getting them very soon! We know this is frustrating, and our team is frustrated along with you, but you'll be getting these items as quickly as possible! -Gun "

Got mine but it's not moving at all on the install. Just sitting at 0%.  Guess I'll just go to bed and hopefully play tomorrow.

The big issue is that there isn't any sign of the game on the Marketplace. I get the feeling we're going to be waiting on Microsoft for awhile.

9 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

The big issue is that there isn't any sign of the game on the Marketplace. I get the feeling we're going to be waiting on Microsoft for awhile.