Sign in to follow this  
Tombstones

Stop spreading the Negativity

39 minutes ago, lordazen said:

Hat's Off to you for even knowing who Mike is!  Unlike some of these streamers who don't know who Tommy Jarvis is and why he is important, ugh, so cringe worthy!

Hahahahah it makes me feel SOOOO old when the kids don't know about the Friday series before going into the game.

And everyone should know Mike Patton - he is one cool dude. :)

with all due respect if I tell the place that I work at that Im going to be there at a certain time then Ill call and confirm and Ill be there because I'm professional. When I make sure that ppl who didnt back my game got copies before anyone else did and those who supported them had to wait for said promise of game. Then it makes them look dishonest and greedy. And then while you are having problems with said game you start giving out free codes to big youtubers while ignoring the gamers. THEN IT MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A F*CKING A*SHOLE!

4 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

Great post- thanks for sharing this. He makes a really good point and strong argument. I agree with his view. Though he trails off halfway through (thanks for the heads up) into conspiracy theory and at that point it's a bit of a Chicken Little/slippery slope argument and I don't have a mind for conspiracies. Still- very interesting, I wonder if anyone's done any research on what he's talking about.

Woot!

Well, I died as AJ right when the match started. Dying early and spectating (which I am doing now) is not great. No one to talk to. Just a sad and lonely ghost.

1 minute ago, Ban_All_Music said:

Well, I died as AJ right when the match started. Dying early and spectating (which I am doing now) is not great. No one to talk to. Just a sad and lonely ghost.

I wonder if they're going to come up with something to do while spectating.

I'm expecting to die early and often.

Just now, bewareofbears said:

I wonder if they're going to come up with something to do while spectating.

I'm expecting to die early and often.

Hopefully. As well as clicking on Quick Match and being forced into a game without being able to change counselors cause you filled the final spot and it just starts. Couldn't switch from AJ or what Jason I may want to be. No one is using mics in this group at all. Probably gonna quit and find another.

3 minutes ago, Ban_All_Music said:

Hopefully. As well as clicking on Quick Match and being forced into a game without being able to change counselors cause you filled the final spot and it just starts. Couldn't switch from AJ or what Jason I may want to be. No one is using mics in this group at all. Probably gonna quit and find another.

More community members will be available as the day goes on today/tomorrow. I have four days off starting Saturday* so I will be around a lot. :)

No option to set your default counselor/Jason?

Edit:

*Saturday, not tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

More community members will be available as the day goes on today/tomorrow. I have four days off starting Saturday so I will be around a lot. :)

No option to set your default counselor/Jason?

Edit:

Saturday, not tomorrow.

It didn't give me a lobby to set my counselor, just threw me into the game. Now it just put me in a lobby by myself as the host. Honestly not crazy about people being hosts in Quick Matches. Makes sense for Private Matches, but playing with randoms, the game should be your host.

Just now, Ban_All_Music said:

It didn't give me a lobby to set my counselor, just threw me into the game. Now it just put me in a lobby by myself as the host. Honestly not crazy about people being hosts in Quick Matches. Makes sense for Private Matches, but playing with randoms, the game should be your host.

I thought there were dedicated servers? 

6 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

I thought there were dedicated servers? 

There are servers, but one person is the "host" like they are the leader of a party. It's weird and is causing matchmaking to take much longer than it should considering there ARE a good amount of people on, but you just sit in the lobby it creates waiting for people. So, you wait in matchmaking for the lobby, then an empty lobby for people. Too many steps just to kill or be killed.

I'm having a blast! People could tell me this is the worst game in history and I'm an idiot for playing it and guess what, I'd still play it just because I play games I like to have fun and that's what this game is giving me!

Bring on the negativity, I simply choose not to pay any attention to it!

Just now, Ban_All_Music said:

There are servers, but one person is the "host" like they are the leader of a party. It's weird and is causing matchmaking to take much longer than it should considering there ARE a good amount of people on, but you just sit in the lobby it creates waiting people. So, you wait in matchmaking for the lobby, then an empty lobby for people. Too many steps just to kill or be killed.

That's unfortunate but I imagine server issues will be an issue for a few days. I read someone saying they had issues getting a party to work. Maybe after the game releases (for non-backers) on PS4 some things will clear up.

2 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

That's unfortunate but I imagine server issues will be an issue for a few days. I read someone saying they had issues getting a party to work. Maybe after the game releases (for non-backers) on PS4 some things will clear up.

I imagine so. Unfortunate at the moment though, since I am still talking to you waiting for it and not searching every drawer of a cabin.

1 minute ago, Ban_All_Music said:

I imagine so. Unfortunate at the moment though, since I am still talking to you waiting for it and not searching every drawer of a cabin.

This is true. But you know I do get so lonely. :)

5 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

This is true. But you know I do get so lonely. :)

Haha. Joined a match and escaped since my last post. Good times. Forgot to mention the perks earlier, I like them a lot. Also really like selling them back. It is a great experience and thrill with Jason chasing after you. Game is good. In spite of the current issues everyone is having, the game is good. That is all we will remember in the end.

6 minutes ago, Ban_All_Music said:

Haha. Joined a match and escaped since my last post. Good times. Forgot to mention the perks earlier, I like them a lot. Also really like selling them back. It is a great experience and thrill with Jason chasing after you. Game is good. In spite of the current issues everyone is having, the game is good. That is all we will remember in the end.

Awesome, glad to hear it. :)

57 minutes ago, Ban_All_Music said:

. Forgot to mention the perks earlier, I like them a lot. Also really like selling them back. 

How much of your CP do you get on a return?

41 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

How much of your CP do you get on a return?

200-400ish(so far) depending on the quality of the perk.

5 hours ago, Ban_All_Music said:

200-400ish(so far) depending on the quality of the perk.

That's not bad sounding.