Sorry if this question has already been asked, direct me to it if it has coz I couldn't find it, but,

Is there an exact time we should be expecting our emails with our game codes for PS4? Or will we get our emails exactly at launch?

1 minute ago, JohannFKNFaust said:

Sorry if this question has already been asked, direct me to it if it has coz I couldn't find it, but,

Is there an exact time we should be expecting our emails with our game codes for PS4? Or will we get our emails exactly at launch?

Well the game seems to have now launched over here in the UK, I see it on the Playstation Store, so I'm eagerly awaiting my backer key, but if I have to wait until 8AM PST time for when it's released stateside, that means I have to wait until 4PM here in the UK for it. Missing out on some serious playtime waiting for that key especially since I have to go to work tomorrow.

• Like 1

yeah, i haven't gotten mine yet either, yet a bunch of people have gotten theirs and posted videos on youtube. I dropped $40 on it and i haven't gotten anything yet. if i have to buy it again, then i'm going to be mad.

18 minutes ago, BinaltechGinrai said:

Well the game seems to have now launched over here in the UK, I see it on the Playstation Store, so I'm eagerly awaiting my backer key, but if I have to wait until 8AM PST time for when it's released stateside, that means I have to wait until 4PM here in the UK for it. Missing out on some serious playtime waiting for that key especially since I have to go to work tomorrow.

The codes are supposed to go out "tonight"...I imagine that is EST, so that would mean 5am or later for you, unfortunately if they go out around midnight.