4 hours ago, thatdudescott said:

It waaas! I had a blast. Definitely looking forward to continuing to play this game. And I should have a friend joining us tonight since it is his payday~

3 hours ago, SolidusPrime said:

Indeed it was :D

My system auto-records every time I play. I've been thinking about piecing together a little highlight reel of all the groups best/funniest moments.

Freya stumbling around and shifting into walls, Lumi getting everyone killed, ect ect. I was just kind of worried that people might not want their voice and stuff out there on the net', so I haven't bothered much yet.

I am totally fine with that. I had a crazy amount of derp moments that had me laughing or shaking my head. Would be happy to share those laughs. My fail driving with the help of Jason was the highlight of my night. Even while I was trying to sleep, I was chuckling about it. x'D Toxi <3

By the way, what do you use to record? I would kinda like to have something that auto-records. When I have tried to record with Windows, it has been a complete mess and more often than not ended up recording nothing at all.

• Like 2

Same name on Steam as I have here, haven't set up a profile image yet though.

Didn't get a chance to play last night but I'll be on this weekend trying to figure out all my settings and such.

21 minutes ago, Freya said:

It waaas! I had a blast. Definitely looking forward to continuing to play this game. And I should have a friend joining us tonight since it is his payday~

I am totally fine with that. I had a crazy amount of derp moments that had me laughing or shaking my head. Would be happy to share those laughs. My fail driving with the help of Jason was the highlight of my night. Even while I was trying to sleep, I was chuckling about it. x'D Toxi <3

By the way, what do you use to record? I would kinda like to have something that auto-records. When I have tried to record with Windows, it has been a complete mess and more often than not ended up recording nothing at all.

The drivers for my video card have a built-in thing called "AMD Gaming Evolved" that includes "Plays.tv".

Plays.TV just automatically fires up when you start a game, and records in the background. I don't even notice a dip in performance either. From there you can clip it up,add text, ect, and then click a button to share it. It also had a thing to auto-sync with Twitch, but it's acting weird right now.

Before that I used Open Broadcast Software....it's good, but you need to be able to configure it.

4 hours ago, SolidusPrime said:

My system auto-records every time I play. I've been thinking about piecing together a little highlight reel of all the groups best/funniest moments.

Freya stumbling around and shifting into walls, Lumi getting everyone killed, ect ect. I was just kind of worried that people might not want their voice and stuff out there on the net', so I haven't bothered much yet.

Omg. I can't wait to join this hilarity! I am soooo bad at this game!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SolidusPrime said:

I would love to see a highlight reel.  was super fun

• Like 3

It's been a blast playing with a bunch of you since last night!  I can't wait to get back home from work for more hilarity!  It's taking a bit to get used to the controls for both the counselors, and Jason, but it's getting better with each game.

You guys have been a great group to learn how to play with, and truly appreciate the friend requests and matches so far!

I would love to see a highlight reel.  was super fun.

I agree, I'd love to see that as well!

• Like 1

Anyone else having the problem of not getting your Steam achievements?

I've done a few matches (Level 7 almost 8 now), I've been Jason and killed someone, I've escaped via car as both passenger and driver, and no achievements or achievement progress is logged on Steam

1 minute ago, VSlash said:

Anyone else having the problem of not getting your Steam achievements?

I've done a few matches (Level 7 almost 8 now), I've been Jason and killed someone, I've escaped via car as both passenger and driver, and no achievements or achievement progress is logged on Steam

It's a little glitchy it seems.  They show correctly in game, but not on steam as of yet.

i had a blast yesterday night, it was simply awsome and you can post any video you want , its okay XD

I hope to play with you all again ^^

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Luminelle said:

i had a blast yesterday night, it was simply awsome and you can post any video you want , its okay XD

I hope to play with you all again ^^

I'll try and get some streaming in tonight on my twitch channel.  It should definitely be a blast again!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mike386 said:

I'll try and get some streaming in tonight on my twitch channel.  It should definitely be a blast again!

im sure it will be, im ready ! I'll bring spagetthi Jason :D

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Luminelle said:

im sure it will be, im ready ! I'll bring spagetthi Jason :D

LOL!  I actually love playing Jason, just solely for crashing through doors, screaming "Here's Mikey!"

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AldermachXI said:

I was there for a bit too :(

And I was legitimately happy to play with another name I recognized from here. The ones I tagged were the people who literally played together for 9+ hours straight lol.

• Like 2

Feel free to add me, I'm always up for a regular group instead of "random what kind of players will I see today!" Names the same!

2 minutes ago, Pyxis said:

Feel free to add me, I'm always up for a regular group instead of "random what kind of players will I see today!" Names the same!

me too man! :)

2 hours ago, thatdudescott said:

And I was legitimately happy to play with another name I recognized from here. The ones I tagged were the people who literally played together for 9+ hours straight lol.

Ya know. Sometimes you have the misfortune of starting right by Jason. And then you hatch a foolproof plan to get away from him. And then, you realized that there was at least one fool who would mess that brilliant plan up leading to hilarity. :P 

https://clips.twitch.tv/SucculentSpunkySpindleRuleFive

Snippet from one of my recent games, I was Jason..."Housekeeping." "Go away we don't need you right now." "Okay, I come in anyway." *walk through door*

I'm in the group, but how do you make it where you can play with your group? Do you need to be invited? Do you set up your own private match? I'd much prefer to play with you guys instead of randos - even if it means you guys seeing me play like a jackass. ?

26 minutes ago, Zombie79 said:

I'm in the group, but how do you make it where you can play with your group? Do you need to be invited? Do you set up your own private match? I'd much prefer to play with you guys instead of randos - even if it means you guys seeing me play like a jackass. ?

The best bet is to keep throwing invites to anyone in the group and usually if a space is open you will get an invite. 

1 minute ago, thatdudescott said:

The best bet is to keep throwing invites to anyone in the group and usually if a space is open you will get an invite. 

Thanks – that's what I tried. I think everyone's just not available. There's a bunch of people who can't log in as well, so that sucks. I guess I will just practice with strangers for now… ?