thatdudescott

Steam (PC Players)

109 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, SolidusPrime said:

I've invited everyone that is on the list so far.

I would prefer to know my team mates before hand if possible. I have the game preloaded, and would like to jump right at 12 if everything goes right, and I have a good mic. Am into teamwork. 

If this is something that interests you, shoot me a message when you accept the friend request :)

Nice steam group, was going to suggest someone make one, but looks like I don't need too lol

i would love an invite too

Lumi on steam :)

(luminelle)

40 minutes ago, SolidusPrime said:

I would prefer to know my team mates before hand if possible. I have the game preloaded, and would like to jump right at 12 if everything goes right, and I have a good mic. Am into teamwork. 

If this is something that interests you, shoot me a message when you accept the friend request :)

EDIT - I also made this Steam group specifically for members of the forums. Should make getting together easier - we wont have to add every single person individually, you can just see everyone thats in game and join/message them if you want:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/F13forums

Good stuff. I was just going to ask if there was a way to create a steam group or something.

so steam players are the last to play the game...? i hear console players are close to release where as steam sais we still got 12 hours to go

4 minutes ago, RudyPatootie said:

so steam players are the last to play the game...? i hear console players are close to release where as steam sais we still got 12 hours to go

What? The game releases on steam in 25 mins

EDIT: STEAM IS LETTING ME PLAY IT RIGHT NOW!!!

2 minutes ago, Gents said:

What? The game releases on steam in 25 mins

oh for real? iv been watching the timer like a hawk and it has said 13 hours when it reached 5 for me.. i guess it was just an estimated time. THANKS for updating me. see you at camp! LAUNCH is RIGHT NOW.

my game is updating to launch right now omg

6 hours ago, thatdudescott said:

Okay so we're pretty close to launch...

I know there is a gamertag thread,but everyone's platform is all over the place and I don't see the harm in having a PC thread,an xbox1 thread,and a ps4 thread.

It's only natural for a multiplayer game to have some server issues on launch night,and the saving grace from the Beta was private matches. Basically,we were starting private matches and then just sending out mass friend invites. If you weren't in a game,you could join ours. If not,that's cool,stay in your party/game until you couldn't find another one. I've combed through the gamertag thread to build up a contact list if private matches are necessary. I'll be on all night/morning. 

So.

PC players,GET IN HERE. Add me! Post your steam ID (post it again if its already in the other thread). Post screenshots,post your experiences. 

There has been a lot of negativity lately,but we are at the home fucking stretch.

steam: thatdudescott

I will definitely be adding you! Hoping to get everything set tonight. The only thing I'm not sure about the steam:  is your gamer tag your profile name or the login name you used to sign in? I know, dumb question, but this is my first steam experiment. :)

The Clint is my steam name.

I have a headset and mic.  I don't quit matches.

7 hours ago, Babalonkie said:

Babalonkieno1

Add me if you want to get owned...

Are U sure you aren't Babalonkie on Steam?  I looked up the name you gave me and nothing came up.

7 hours ago, Babalonkie said:

Babalonkieno1

Add me if you want to get owned...

Are U sure you aren't Babalonkie on Steam?  I looked up th

7 hours ago, BadWolf said:

Name: b9dwo1fe 

Profile Name: BadWolf 

I may be on tonight depending on work! Tho I do live with family so I will be micless for those who need sleep.  

Can't find you dude, under either name- what is your avatar?

There's a bunch of you I couldn't find from your posts, so I hope you'll take the time to add me! My name is zombie79

Some people I couldn't find:

Lumi

frankcastle5586

Simu (you're private)

Ploxorox

ft. subweezy (private)

4 hours ago, SolidusPrime said:

EDIT - I also made this Steam group specifically for members of the forums. Should make getting together easier - we wont have to add every single person individually, you can just see everyone thats in game and join/message them if you want:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/F13forums

Joined!!

i don't have a mic set yet - I hope that's cool.

46 minutes ago, Zombie79 said:

Are U sure you aren't Babalonkie on Steam?  I looked up th

babalonkie will find me... unique name ;)

Just now, Babalonkie said:

babalonkie will find me... unique name ;)

I'll try again. :)

Is there a good Mic headset to get for steam?

Anyone on still and looking for players?  I need to stretch my legs in this game! :P

Zombie be careful not to double post. I have merged your posts.

^^ I guess evil never sleeps when it comes to stalking the forums? ;)

It's a dirty job but someone has to do it. Lol 

2 people like this

lukesurvival is my Steam. Joined the group.

That was SO MUCH FUN! 

If you guys haven't joined the Steam group yet, I recommend it. We have a really good group going so far. I'll be on again tonight from 5 PM EST onwards if any of you want to get together and do it again. :D

1 person likes this