Sign in to follow this  

4 hours ago, Voorhees Lake Hockey said:

...then you guys can all get mad and act like cry children

Sorry, but missed that boat. That's been a lot of people's MO the entire time I've been a member of this site. One of the reasons I left and quit frequenting it. But I couldn't stay away. Cause watching the world burn sometimes is fun and makes me forget about my problems for a little while.

So if they start selling the Savini skin you're going to do what, exactly? Stop playing? They have your money already. Not buy anything from them again? Tell your 3 friends not to? I have it and I could give fuck all. If they need it to make a buck and make new content, let em. It's a business. Just cause you want to feel "special", that's no reason for them to not make a buck when and if they can. That goes back to the whole it's a business thing. 

• Like 4

everyone should know they lie, just look at the past and that's your future. "oh we delayed to make single player content " but what was really going on is that the game was a complete mess which we found out in the beta.-_-

They lied, I know they did. I been 
        trying to make a hybrid of a peach and a Pekinese midget 
        fighting bitch for the last two years. And it is im-possible...im-
        possible, I tell ya.

I never thought they confirmed that we could kill Jason in the Beta, and I suspected heavily that we couldn't all along. My interpretation of it was that they never confirmed or denied whether or not it was possible during the beta. In order to drum up hype. It worked. But I don't think they ever lied. They just let us delude ourselves into believing it was possible. But if it was possible it would have happened because the entire community was trying everything. So I am not surprised at all and I do not feel slighted in the least.

Can someone link me to a source where they unequivocally said it was possible to kill him in the beta?

5 hours ago, Voorhees Lake Hockey said:

The Savini skin better not go on sale. I think last night during the QnA with Randy... Wes stated that it is never coming back...

Honestly I'd be okay if *years* down the road they released it, around the time the game is starting to die, sort of as a last hurrah, and making sure everyone can have Savini Jason in single player even after the servers have gone away (or better yet when they kill it they can release the server code publicly.)

So what? So fucking what? They said after the beta he was killable, ya hear that? AFTER the beta, and that was the only beta, who fucking cares? They told a little white lie AFTER the beta so it didn't matter. Just calm down alright? Jeez, people will flip their shit over the smallest things that don't even matter...

• Like 3

1 minute ago, The Preppy Guy said:

So what? So fucking what? They said after the beta he was killable, ya hear that? AFTER the beta, and that was the only beta, who fucking cares? They told a little white lie AFTER the beta so it didn't matter. Just calm down alright? Jeez, people will flip their shit over the smallest things that don't even matter...

Wooooooow. Do they pay you? 

Wait......Ben? Is that you?

1 minute ago, BloodOnTheRocks said:

What? You sound like a snowflake, bro

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BloodOnTheRocks said:

I really wanna be kind of an asshole but I'll just say this; IT DOESN'T MATTER, they told a little white lie get over it.

• Like 2

Just now, WilllDOC said:

What? You sound like a snowflake, bro

K. 

Youre not upset. Good for you. Some of us are with good reason. You dont need to be. Thats cool it doesnt bother you. But it bothers a lot of us and its been explained very eloquently in another thread. If that doesnt apply to you then move on and enjoy the game.  Congrats.  

6 minutes ago, The Preppy Guy said:

I really wanna be kind of an asshole but I'll just say this; IT DOESN'T MATTER, they told a little white lie get over it.

The only thing I'm pissed about is that  I can't like this comment (run out of likes). Guess, I'm going to write a long post about it and ask for a refund or sue. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, BloodOnTheRocks said:

K. 

Youre not upset. Good for you. Some of us are with good reason. You dont need to be. Thats cool it doesnt bother you. But it bothers a lot of us and its been explained very eloquently in another thread. If that doesnt apply to you then move on and enjoy the game.  Congrats.  

The more i read the more i wonder...

I still wouldn't care that much if it was explained by a dude with a phd (so much for the eloquency).

If Jason being kill by some streamers make you that pissed, you seriously need to set your priorities straight in your life bro... 

• Like 2

Just now, GrandMasterLynx said:

Sorry to say can't call it worlds 1st when not everybody has the chance to do it

By that logic I guess Neal Armstrong wasn't the first to walk on the moon because we all can't be astronauts. 

A better way of putting it may be that he isn't the first to kill Jason because Jason let him assist in a suicide. Killing would actually mean Jason tried to resist. Though it's all semantics and doesn't matter at the end of the day. 

9 minutes ago, drummer51 said:

*Lame ass thumbnail*

Enjoy ! ^^

Can you make that link text based so you don't ruin it for people?

As someone who was actually here for the beta and isn't just jumping aboard the hate bandwagon, they never said you could kill Jason in the beta. They were intentionally vague about it because they didn't want us to know. 

1 minute ago, bocchiere said:

As someone who was actually here for the beta and isn't just jumping aboard the hate bandwagon, they never said you could kill Jason in the beta. They were intentionally vague about it because they didn't want us to know. 

They said nobody killed Jason in the beta so they did say YES

1 minute ago, GrandMasterLynx said:

They said nobody killed Jason in the beta so they did say YES

And that is true, no one killed Jason in the beta, because we now know it wasn't possible. 

I could say, "No one was beaten to death with a wheel of swiss cheese in the beta." that doesn't mean you can do that in the full game. 

So again, coming from someone who was here the whole time and has the full context. No, they didn't lie. They dodged directly answering the question the entire time. 

1 minute ago, GrandMasterLynx said:

It still was very misleading and that's not cool at all shows yu they're a bunch of assholes 

No it shows you're ignorant and have no idea what you're talking about and are insulting good people for no good reason. 

They're not assholes for choosing not to tell us everything, that was their choice. Instead of just saying, "No you can't kill Jason in the beta." They inspired a lot of discussion about it, a lot of interest in the game. It didn't hurt anybody and if you're choosing to be upset about it now, months later, it's because you're just looking for an excuse to complain. 

• Like 1