Sign in to follow this  
antonz

If all goes well,I should be downloading on ps4 in 1 hour 50 minutes from now !!

1 minute ago, ScottStorm316 said:

:( Well you will just have to make up for lost time once you get home!  I am working too, but once I am home...it is Ch Ch Ch Ah Ah Ah! LOL

Yes sir ! I already warned my wife that Friday evening belongs to me and Jason..LOL !

• Like 1

Download has begun ! Ready in 39 minutes. The pleasant suprise was it cost cheaper than I thought,36.99 euros. I was expecting at least 40. I dont think i will have the strength to stay up and play tonight,I will just browse the menus a little and call it a night.

4 minutes ago, Plaid_unicorn said:

Nice. And it came with the initial download or seperate payment?

Initial download.

• Like 1

Haven't kept up with announcements but I was a backer ($129) and chose a Steam code and PS4 physical copy.

Are they sending some sort of PS4 download code since the physical copy isn't going to be available at launch? If so, it's not yet in my backerkit and I'm trying to figure out if I just need to be patient.

Bleh,I waited in the lobby for 15 minutes with another 4 players, then got a message kicked off by lobby host. Do you have to have the checkmark next to your name for ready,or is that unready?

3 hours ago, antonz said:

Makes sense,since Australia has a huge time jump ahead of all.

new Zealand.

it will be a saterday at 4pm in the afternoon for me when the game drops. plenty of time to play

So confused. I thought it was a global launch? Are Europeans/Aussies able to play the game before us? :/ If so I mean, good for them, but I'm also kind of annoyed lol. I always get fucked by my PST.

1 hour ago, bubthezombie6 said:

Haven't kept up with announcements but I was a backer ($129) and chose a Steam code and PS4 physical copy.

Are they sending some sort of PS4 download code since the physical copy isn't going to be available at launch? If so, it's not yet in my backerkit and I'm trying to figure out if I just need to be patient.

Correct you will receive a digital key.

26 minutes ago, antonz said:

Bleh,I waited in the lobby for 15 minutes with another 4 players, then got a message kicked off by lobby host. Do you have to have the checkmark next to your name for ready,or is that unready?

Check mark is ready however you will need to be in a lobby with others to start. 

1 hour ago, ScottStorm316 said:

:( Well you will just have to make up for lost time once you get home!  I am working too, but once I am home...it is Ch Ch Ch Ah Ah Ah! LOL

Cmon people?! harry made this clear yrs ago, its ki ki ki ma ma ma.!!!! Kill for mommy. Ki ki ki ma ma ma!!!!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Turtle said:

So confused. I thought it was a global launch? Are Europeans/Aussies able to play the game before us? :/ If so I mean, good for them, but I'm also kind of annoyed lol. I always get fucked by my PST.

no the game gos live at the same time... just wont be the same time of day 4 every 1

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, JPops said:

Correct you will receive a digital key.

Check mark is ready however you will need to be in a lobby with others to start. 

For some odd reason,when i hit checkmark,it shows unready. Also it keeps kicking people out of lobby after a few minutes,but its never more than 5 or 6 people. Does it have to reach 7 plus jason?

The game just went up on the Playstation Store here in the UK.

Still waiting on my key though. So it's there, I can play it, but no key to actually download it.

omg downloaded and ready :D bring on the ps4 players - time to get some killing going on.