3 minutes ago, RKSDooM said:

Well?! How about it "GunMedia"?!

IF THAT EVEN IS YOUR REAL NAME!!!

Okay that one got me rolling.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, RKSDooM said:

Well?! How about it "GunMedia"?!

IF THAT EVEN IS YOUR REAL NAME!!!

I bet Illfonix is actually Technotronic and they have only been pumping up the jam while our feet are stompin' in anger!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, UntilDawna said:

Question, was Jason killed in one of the same manners that players already tried during the beta?

That's the only thing that would really irk me, since it would mean they restricted it, after saying it was possible in beta.

I don't remember seeing the sweater in the beta, so I don't know how you could kill Jason in the beta. Also, A lot of people didn't know you needed Tommy in the beta. 

1 minute ago, WilllDOC said:

I don't remember seeing the sweater in the beta, so I don't know how you could kill Jason in the beta. Also, A lot of people didn't know you needed Tommy in the beta. 

Also, I never played the beta and just watched video . 

46 minutes ago, Ban_All_Music said:

In the stream I was watching yesterday, a person accidentally ran over someone else and it showed up "Betrayer xx XP" and the same thing at the end of the match when it tallied xp.

Edit- Not speaking with absolute authority though. It was quick and I was multitasking.

If I was a betting man, I'd say you just overlooked the - sign. do you happen to recall the amount for it? I'm wondering if it's a slap on the wrist or actual noteworthy amount.

21 minutes ago, GrandMasterLynx said:

I told everybody that they lied about being able to kill Jason in the BETA and everybody said they didn't lie well looks like I was right I did the exact same thing and wasn't able to kill Jason in the BETA SO YUP THEY LIED TO US what else are they lying to us about 

You people are being so overdramatic. Who cares?It's just a game, so what if they false said it. Maybe, they did it just how many people try it and how is it would be. Without giving it away. Get over it...

8 minutes ago, WilllDOC said:

You people are being so overdramatic. Who cares?It's just a game, so what if they false said it. Maybe, they did it just how many people try it and how is it would be. Without giving it away. Get over it...

What do you mean by "you people!?" ?

9 minutes ago, WilllDOC said:

I understand that you don't agree with his opinions. I think they are a little extreme even though I agree with his general stance. I just wish everyone would stop being dismissive to everyone else's opinion,even if they don't agree. "Get over it" does not help.

5 minutes ago, thatdudescott said:

I understand that you don't agree with his opinions. I think they are a little extreme even though I agree with his general stance. I just wish everyone would stop being dismissive to everyone else's opinion,even if they don't agree. "Get over it" does not help.

But I want to be stereotyped. I want to be classified. 

Everyone's losing their minds that they killed Jason and I'm over here just checking to see when I can download the game.

edit: Off to the appropriate thread.

Clicked on YouTube again to see my subcriptions and every recommended video was "WE KILLED JASON!" It didn't make me angry...just kinda sad for these people that have to pull lame gimmicks to get their respective senpai to notice them. 

• Like 1

*Yawn* wake me up when someone kills him legitimately without his collusion. Gunmedia said it was rare. This assumes the game is being played as intended where the two sides aren't playing for the same team.

As far as "anything world first" I don't understand it. But then again, I don't have a huge pulsating e-peen that I like to stroke either. Guess that's why I never understood the L337 mentality. Bragging rights? Please. It's an accomplishment that no one will care about in two days. Way to go. I'm a huge MMO'er and I couldn't tell you a single raid boss world first for anything I've ever played or currently play. 

• Like 3

Just now, MutantTaco said:

People are mad cause streamers killed Jason? I don't get it...

people aint mad at them they mad at gun media 4 lieing about killing jason...

read the earlier posts it should explain the problem people are having.   

8 minutes ago, MutantTaco said:

I didn't really get it either, but if you check out the last couple of pages of the "EARLY RELEASE FOR STREAMERS" thread I had it explained to me in a way that makes the disappointment - if not necessarily the outrage - understandable.

actually i don't think they said he could be killed in beta i think they said there not gonna say if he can or can't be killed in beta at the question back when it was asked.

34 minutes ago, MutantTaco said:

Me either, I think it's actually cool that people have managed to do it. Take a chill pill people you have one day left to wait. Probably a week or two to wait for the game to become stable after the flood of players.

49 minutes ago, MutantTaco said:

11 minutes ago, GameboySM said:

Me either, I think it's actually cool that people have managed to do it. Take a chill pill people you have one day left to wait. Probably a week or two to wait for the game to become stable after the flood of players.

The two issues are accidentally stumbling upon it. Youtube suggestions with thumbnails giving away the scene and the like. The other problem is that if enough people know of this it could change gameplay. Imagine that rather then trying to escape, everybody goes to Jason's place to party. Once he shows up it turns into him dying or having to quickly cleave through a mass of people. 

@ShankerOne watched video and said that it shouldn't be too hard for a group to get the better of Jason. Obviously we'll see how many people opt for that method once the game drops to the masses.

2 hours ago, Risinggrave said:

The two issues are accidentally stumbling upon it. Youtube suggestions with thumbnails giving away the scene and the like. The other problem is that if enough people know of this it could change gameplay. Imagine that rather then trying to escape, everybody goes to Jason's place to party. Once he shows up it turns into him dying or having to quickly cleave through a mass of people. 

@ShankerOne watched video and said that it shouldn't be too hard for a group to get the better of Jason. Obviously we'll see how many people opt for that method once the game drops to the masses.

I see your point, nothing some balancing patches can't fix though and there will be plenty of patches. I just think some of this outrage is silly.

I skimmed through the video of the streamers killing Jason, seems pretty freaking hard still to kill him, I highly doubt that most players will know about the method let alone be skilled enough to do it.

Edited by GameboySM

13 minutes ago, GameboySM said:

I see your point, nothing some balancing patches can't fix though and there will be plenty of patches. I just think some of this outrage is silly.

I think people are burned out. If you have visited any other social platform for this game, there is a ridiculous amount of trolling happening. Mods from the streams playing the game and bragging/insulting/trolling backers who paid a lot more than I did along with a lot of misinformation being spread. Misinformation/miscommunication has been an issue for the last month and has really come to a head this past week not necessarily due to streamers, but their mods/viewers trolling. I know I am burned out from having to correct people on Facebook and junk who keep spreading lies to potential buyers for...whatever reason they do that. For me, it has felt like something new to deal with everyday for the past week. As soon as one issue is conquered, here comes another. I'm tired and just want to play the game and see where we go from there at this point. No more arguing, defending, being called a liar or insulted...I just want the game that I purchased. 

• Like 2

As I said in the other topic, as someone who was actually here for the beta and isn't just speaking up now to join a bandwagon fueled by hater-ade, they never said you could kill Jason in the beta. They pointedly refused to confirm it every time it was brought up.

29 minutes ago, GameboySM said:

I skimmed through the video of the streamers killing Jason, seems pretty freaking hard still to kill him, I highly doubt that most players will know about the method let alone be skilled enough to do it.

Here's hoping. 

• Like 1

Giving early access to streamers was a terrible idea. Everyone thought that. Putting the destiny of your game into the unpredictable hands of people that crave attention is one hell of a dice roll. Seems it has backfired badly. Should've just given the game to professional review sites. Professionals that don't spoil the game for others before release. That was obvious from day one. Blatantly obvious.