1 hour ago, ShankerOne said:

Folks need to blow  off a little steam, so let em. Things will cool down after a bit.

You know even worse then the anger over it, I'm more concerned for the longterm meta. 

55 minutes ago, WilllDOC said:

They can make easily make it hard to kill Jason. Just use the "Final Girl " trope. Only the last girl and one man (if there is one guy left ) can kill Jason. And you only can kill him in his cabin. Make killing Jason the last option  

While I don't quite agree with this, I think it would be cool if the "final" trope was randomized game to game. Only person X can kill Jason. It would make trying all the more risky.

New logic: if Jason's last movement > 2 seconds, reset Jason's health to max

Or give them an "achievement" of Fish in a Barrel if it's more than two seconds?

1 hour ago, BloodOnTheRocks said:

This is like using the last 4 minutes of a movie as its official trailer. No mystery left. 

Basically this. Especially with Gun talking about early press screenings for critics. The critics USUALLY don't spoil something that's been hyped up as much as killing Jason was.

It's not like it was easy to kill Jason anyway...

... i get the feeling that people are more upset that a bunch of moronic streamers didn't do it legit...

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Hudonj said:

... i get the feeling that people are more upset that a bunch of moronic streamers didn't do it legit...

i think thats the reason to.

1 minute ago, Hudonj said:

I'm actually more worried that it may change game dynamics.

Instead of people trying to escape, everybody hoofs it to the deathzone and preps for Jason to show and then kills him. 

2 minutes ago, thatdudescott said:

Basically this. Especially with Gun talking about early press screenings for critics. The critics USUALLY don't spoil something that's been hyped up as much as killing Jason was.

But they're not critics, they're annoying streams like shittyPie (whatever fuck his is name). Worthless assholes who get paid to stream games for a living. 

1 minute ago, WilllDOC said:

But they're not critics

I agree. But unfortunately things are shifting and apparently they are considered "critics."

1 minute ago, thatdudescott said:

I agree. But unfortunately things are shifting and apparently they are considered "critics."

Didn't you get the memo? Everybody's a critic. ~Budum dum ching~ :P 

2 minutes ago, thatdudescott said:

and thats both sad and bad for everyone

They do need Tommy to get that kill right? Which mean that someone got to be killed first and also, you need to call him by radio, and i kind of understand that the radio is randomly placed, am i correct?

And since all the counselor are separated during the beginning of a match, i hardly see how a good Jason player would let that happen, so many thing can happen if you wish to coordinate a plan to kill Jason....

5 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

I'm actually more worried that it may change game dynamics.

Instead of people trying to escape, everybody hoofs it to the deathzone and preps for Jason to show and then kills him. 

It absolutely will. This WILL be the meta. Unquestionably. Killing Jason WILL be the meta. It's obvious how to do it. Hell, most of us had it figured out in beta, but it wasnt activated. Which made us think there was WAY more to it. It's as simple as most of us thought it was in beta. Secret's out. And with how it's done, SPOILERS BELOW

The game is going to become a meta of how to get Jason to his shack and Jason trying to stop people from getting the sweater on. Simple.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, thatdudescott said:

To give your post a bit more gravitas, YouTube critics post non-spoiler and spoiler reviews separately, typically a week apart from one another. If it is a movie like Baywatch that no one really cares about and doesn't have any twists, then they will post spoiler reviews earlier than later. If it is something like Shyamalan's Split, they typically don't spoil the ending in their spoiler reviews out of respect for the filmmakers and the fact that it could put off people from seeing it. That last sentence is the clear difference between the "game critics" and film critics on YouTube. 

Just now, 2moar said:

and thats both sad and bad for everyone

when people who get payed to play games live. Their "reviews" are normally: this game is shit or this game is god like.

Step 1. A Female Counselor retrieves the sweater from Jason's mother's shrine. 
Step 2. Remove Jason's Mask via face pummeling. 
Step 3. Have Tommy Jarvis pick up the Mask. 
Step 4. Female Counselor presses Q in Proximity of Jason. 
Step 5. Female Counselor hits Jason (Ideally a Headshot).
Step 6. Jason falls to knees and Tommy presses E

• Like 1

Just now, thousandfool said:

Kind of requiring a good team of camp counselor who can coordinate their stuff right? And it look more tedious than calling the cops or trying to escape with the car...

8 minutes ago, BloodOnTheRocks said:

Ah, even better. So the meta is going to be Jason defending the sweater. Got it.

tenor.gif

This could be the possible meta..

3 minutes ago, thousandfool said:

Wait, so... does that have to happen in the shack or not?

Just now, Hudonj said:

Kind of requiring a good team of camp counselor who can coordinate their stuff right? And it look more tedious than calling the cops or trying to escape with the car...

and thats why i dont think it will be a meta... theres to many steps.

1 minute ago, Gents said:

Wait, so... does that have to happen in the shack or not?

It does not have to happen in the shack.