Like,killed him killed him.

Actually did it. No glitch.

Before launch.

You know,that thing the devs promised was this super rare thing..

I'm just....

Honestly I'm laughing my ass off.

Check out the early release for streamers thread were talking about the BS there.

And I believe you owe me a like ;)

I want my 75 bucks back. Straight up.  I dont think its funny. They were ALL about letting us figure it out. Instead some n00b little streamers get to do it. Meanwhile they flat out lied to us and said it could be done in beta.  

• Like 4

1 minute ago, thatdudescott said:

I just...I can't believe...Why would...

sigh.

Whats the word from the devs?

The word from the devs is a giant middle finger. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, BloodOnTheRocks said:

The word from the devs is a giant middle finger. 

Nailed it.

officialy no word from the devs yet. But this should be taken as a middle finger.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Nailed it.

officialy no word from the devs yet. But this should be taken as a middle finger.

So they just keep silent until enough people rattle the cage and Wes has to do a damage control post.

Got it.

• Like 2

Just now, thatdudescott said:

So they just keep silent until enough people rattle the cage and Wes has to do a damage control post.

Got it.

That's exactly what happened yesterday. I assume we'll hear something from the devs today about it and that we won't like their answer.

I think wes does the damage control posts because a lot of people have a soft spot for him. Myself included. But this is getting ridiculous.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, thatdudescott said:

Got it.

Actually his earlier damage control post has been set ablaze. Hope he's wearing his flame retardant underwear for his next one. 

Just now, Brigadius said:

Actually his earlier damage control post has been set ablaze. Hope he's wearing his flame retardant underwear for his next one. 

Well he likes salt.. He can take it...

:rolleyes:

1 minute ago, Brigadius said:

I stayed away from it because I assumed it would turn into a kiss ass thread.

Has it really gone ablaze?

Theres no damage control on this one. Whats done is done. And further.... They lied about it being possible in beta. If it was possible then we would have done it because we tried exactly what happened. 

2 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

Ya know, I literally suggested that exact same thing to him on Twitter earlier.

Well... Theres not much to say now... I still wanna play the crap out of this game... But the fires burning real bright, and thats not a good thing.

Just an FYI. I love quotes but I also accept likes. ;)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gents said:

Well... Theres not much to say now... I still wanna play the crap out of this game... But the fires burning real bright, and thats not a good thing.

Agreed. I still wanna play the game and I'm gonna be up at midnight on it. I'm excited to finally play it.

But this past week has really left a sour taste. 

The flames are only burning brighter too.

• Like 2

I said weeks ago that if the streamers got to do it before we even had a chance then THAT was the one thing that would well and truly set me off. I didnt think theyd let them. They did. I dont care how they spin it. This is a slap in the face. 

If they wont refund my money then Ill get it back by selling my Savini skin code. 

They're supposed to be at horror convention tomorrow. I imagine we won't hear too much from them.

57 minutes ago, thatdudescott said:

Like,killed him killed him.

Actually did it. No glitch.

Before launch.

You know,that thing the devs promised was this super rare thing..I

I'm just....

Honestly I'm laughing my ass off.

He was killed maybe a few times in controlled settings in matches with mostly full parties.

Clam the fuck down.

5 minutes ago, ResolutionBlaze said:

He was killed maybe a few times in controlled settings in matches with mostly full parties.

Clam the fuck down.

LOL. 

Normally I'd never  reply to you,but I figured I'd make one last exception.

• Like 3

I don't care, I am still going to play this game. I will not let anything ruin this game for me.

What I wonder though is there more than 1 way to kill Jason ? These guys just did it in a party with their friends and the Jason player cooperated.  If I'm Jason ..I'm not going to stand around waiting to be fucked with ! ..I'm going to be doing the Killing ! unless the sweater leaves you froze and helpless.

Finding out the way they killed Jason, I am not even slightly concerned now. Kind of what Chung Le said in the movie "Bloodsport" when Frank Dux was breaking the bottom brick. He said "Very good but brick not hit back". In other words, as TW stated, I will doing the killing with Jason and not standing around to be killed. Can't wait til midnight tonight to finally get my hands on this.

• Like 1

I can say this. I have my ideas on what it will take to kill Jason based on comments on the forums about datamining, and that achievement thread.

Consider the next few lines spoiler material.

If I'm Jason and somebody hits my cabin, I'm going to not even bother with environmentals. Swing my axe until they drop. Depending on if I have morph handy, I'm going there instantly. If not, I won't bother. I'll kill the others first. Let the counselor sit waiting bored.

With that, if the dev's want this to not turn into a "hanging at Jason's" type of game, they'll make it time based as well. If you go to the shack (or other locations) too early, it simply shouldn't work. That will nip bad play in the bud.. If everybody has to survive for X minutes first and going early is a death sentence, people may just go for the escape even knowing how to kill Jason.