Sign in to follow this  
tbone1270

Hello everyone

hey everyone my name is Tony Mirolli 

I live in West Springfield,MA

and my Xboxlive SN is the same as my Forums name

I'm so looking forward to playing this game with all Xbox players and hopefully every player if they can get the kinks ironed out for cross platform play.I have been watching the streams on youtube from the beta and recently from press early access.The one stream from Gamespot was really stupid the clown playing the game said it wasn't worth $40 yet the whole time he was playing ...well over an hour mind you....he was laughing and screaming like a little school girl. It seams to me that these so called press outlets should tell people what they obviously show people while playing these games which is even though this Clown didn't have to pay a dime for the game he had way more then $40 worth of fun out of it in one sitting .....He should be ashamed of himself for suggesting the game isn't worth 40 dollars . Well I unsubscribed to that page and i suggest everyone else do the same... Gamespot get yourself some honest reviewers  

Welcome to the forums!

I skipped the Gamespot video, don't wanna be spoiled, maybe it was a good idea anyway ;)

Hi, everyone!

My name's Victor and I live in Alcoy, a small town in the South Eastern Spain.

I've been a fan of the F13 franchise since I was a little boy and I'm looking forward to playing this videogame...well, I've been waiting for quite a lot!! 

Hope to meet some of you online and have tons of fun! 

Edited by KlaatuALC
Spelling