Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Darrin Howard

Camp Forest green Expansion Pack

33 posts in this topic

I mean think about this....3 a.i. deputies in a map, random locations. They don't do anything other than wait. Jason can 86 them if they're alone. But if a counselor is near Jason can't grab them without being shot ala police exit. Have to keep a cabin full of kids from going "missing". Get team points for each non-missing" kid. Escapers get no bonus. Tommy spawns in random with jason. This would be fun. Especially with a random group. Forest green mode. Stand behind the idea.

Just when you thought it was safe go to back in the water...the return of a Darrin Howard thread. ? 

Sorry I wanted to write this idea on my own, but apparently it's more important to go off an already existing thread...don't want to upset the thread monitors. It would be a good mode I think.

21 minutes ago, Davidt said:

Do u really? Lol

I kind of do- despite how ridiculous some of the ideas were, you knew the guy was passionate about horror and Friday the 13th. Terrible ideas, but entertaining. :)

Just now, bewareofbears said:

I kind of do- despite how ridiculous some of the ideas were, you knew the guy was passionate about horror and Friday the 13th. Terrible ideas, but entertaining. :)

Couldn’t help but shake my head at his posts 

1 person likes this