Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Darrin Howard

Camp Forest green Expansion Pack

33 posts in this topic

f w get overfunded or a miracle Happens i think it would be cool to have the part of crystal lake Camp that was sold and called Camp Forest green with extra missions .Matbe drive to Camp Forest green and protect the kids from Jason and fight local forest rangers and be able to unlock a vehicle like an 86 camaro .

While your driving to different camps in crystal lake forest rangers and miss voorhees could chase you or the biker gang.

I like this idea as an expansion or sequel, I hope Gun1 continues making games like this. I can tell Slasher Vol. 1: Summer Camp was suppose to be an anthology series of games with different setting (like American Horror Story) and it'd be cool to see what was supposed to be Vol. 2 become the new Vol 1 and that separate anthology series still happen. Does thatr make sense? xD

1 person likes this

Yeah having a seperate expansion downloadable code for Camp Forest Green would be awesome .The 1986 Friday the 13th part 6 Jason Lives Camp ground.It would be awesome fighting park rangers,miss Voorhees and Jason

I believe they're trying to fit as many iterations as possible from the existing franchise but I don't think many maps will be created that weren't in it. But you never know. I know for a fact they're trying for Jason X content. I don't care who you are, the thought of being a robotic Jason and being isolated in Space, yes please. xD

Id love to be able to cruise the dark forest roads and country side in 86 camaro .Drive to different camps and do different missions .

Id love to be able to cruise the dark forest roads and country side in 86 camaro .Drive to different camps and do different missions .

A free roam mode just to look around would be fun. Even with Jason running around, just for giggles.

Yeah id like to be able to drive to the Friday the 13th part 3 cabin and barn.Go inside the barn.Camp Forest Green is patroled by Forest Green police.To be able to go to that part of Friday the 13th camps would be great.

These are good ideas question, so we have camp Crystal lake and the cabin locations and vehicles will respawn in new locations each round but basically one map unless we hit stretch goals em I right or will the lake terrain change each round or each round do we play in one section of lake

im hoping that gun media and illfonic will give us a hint of what there next project will be and if its F13TH Related will there be expansions and story modes with different camps and different jasons. id love to see camp forest green be in the game.

im hoping that gun media and illfonic will give us a hint of what there next project will be and if its F13TH Related will there be expansions and story modes with different camps and different jasons. id love to see camp forest green be in the game.

Unlikely they have even thought about it until F13 is done. When they are fairly certain that the game is in good shape after release the next step will probably be a cosmetic DLC to raise money for "Bigger and better things" as that tends to be the way it goes with smaller devs.

1 person likes this

yes camp forest grren map pack would be awesome. with a complete design of the 1986 campground. theres actually a youtube video a guy shot of the whole camp ground of F13 part 6. its shot on a home video camera.

Sorry,dont want to be rude but i would like to specify that you cant double or triple post in a row,it's a rule of the forum sorry.

(im talking about your first 3 comments)

Instead of posting 3 comments in about 1 hour time,you should have just made 1 post instead.

Only post AFTER someone as posted a comment.

Im just warning you before a moderator of the forum does,that kind of stuff can get you banned if you do this again repeatedly.

those posts are almost a year old. the first 3 posts. I try not to bump posts. I haven't posted repeatedly on top and bumped posts toaday or any time since ive been back on the forum.

Yet you bumped a dead topic....

This is why you are suspended. Please be mindful of the rules. 

Also for anyone who still dont know,Forest Green will be in the release version of the game.

When Paul Phoenix data mined the virtual cabin he found the wooden board with the name of Forest Green camp on it.

My guess is that the 3 originally planed maps were the location of the first,third and sixth movies,until of course they just announced recently that they are going to include the location from the second movies.

So now we have 4 maps for the release version.

yes id like to see a huge map of camp forest green with the sheriffs and all the campsite shelters. people have posted walkthroughs of the friday the 13th part b6 campgrounds and filming locations to youtube. its very cool and has lots of cabins.https://youtu.be/k1Mo4VpC02s

Should be huge. With a large cemetery, and a cabin full of kids the counselor team has to protect. As well as sheriff and deputies for Jason to take out. Otherwise They protect counselors, much like when Jason gets too close to the police exit. That could be an awesome game mode. Forest Green mode. And someone would be randomly chosen at the beginning to be Tommy, just like Jason.

Edited by Groovalicious666
Forgot