According to their Twitter, the game comes out at midnight for Xbox One and PC, but not until 8:00 AM (PST) for PS4. Ugh.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, disco romance said:

According to their Twitter, the game comes out at midnight for Xbox One and PC, but not until 8:00 AM (PST) for PS4. Ugh.

Steam says at this moment the game unlocks in 1 day and 18 hours, roughly 11am ET Friday. :angry: Hopefully your time is right but they've been a bit eratic. Kind of sucks about PS4.

a bit disappointed that I have to wait so long to play this game because I got it for PS4. I get that they are restricted to what Sony does so I am more disappointed in Sony. Wish I had a computer that would let me play this game on it so I could have just gotten it through Steam.

1 minute ago, thatdudescott said:

YES. SO GLAD THIS WAS CLARIFIED. YES. YES. YES.

Tweet Disco mentioned just popped up on a refresh.

Hoping that means "finalized launch news rather than latest. :P At least for PC.

Kinda figured it'd be 11am EST for PSN :/

No idea why Sony can't release at midnight like the rest. But whatever. I SUPPOSE it's for the best that i actually sleep tomorrow night and play all day instead of staying up all day and night to play at midnight then sleep all day lol.

Ooh, 4AM GMT time then. That's not bad at all, I think I'll go to bed and wake up at about 4:20, have a blunt, play a few hours then go to sleep and get up a bit later and carry on :) Now we just need confirmation on when we get the keys.

If history is any indication, the playstation greek store should have it up 23 hours from now.

9 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

9am PST.

But wouldn't that make it 12 pm then instead of am? I think it's 9 pm tomorrowgiphy.gif

• Like 1

Just now, Babydoll said:

But wouldn't that make it 12 pm then instead of am? I think it's 9 pm tomorrowgiphy.gif

Oh shit- you're right. My bad. :)

28 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

Ooh, 4AM GMT time then. That's not bad at all, I think I'll go to bed and wake up at about 4:20, have a blunt, play a few hours then go to sleep and get up a bit later and carry on :) Now we just need confirmation on when we get the keys.

Ya no shite, it's less than 2 days before launch and no word on when I'll get the code I bought over a yr ago!?? Wtf??? Very irrateted since I never got the beta codes I was promised either back in December! 

10 minutes ago, Babydoll said:

Here's what we got. The Twitter says it launches at midnight ET tomorrow night (Thursday Night into Friday Morning), which would be 9PM PT. BUT, the Steam countdown clock still says it unlocks in 1 day 17hrs, which is about 11AM ET Friday, or 8AM PT. Given that the tweet said latest update and little has been done in the smoothest of transitions as we make our way to the confusingly rotating launch window, we can ascertain that one of those 2 times is right, and the other is wrong. Lucky for us, we have no idea which is which and can only speculate and hope. Well, except for the poor PS4 players, they have to wait til Friday morning regardless.

Damn... 9 p.m thursday night for me? FUCK...

My all nighter D:

Ah well. Most people shoudl be at work so I wont be too far behind if I wake up at 3 a.m to play on friday morning lol

Just now, LordxSesshomaru said:

Damn... 9 p.m thursday night for me? FUCK...

My all nighter D:

Ah well. Most people shoudl be at work so I wont be too far behind if I wake up at 3 a.m to play on friday morning lol

Don't forget to alot yourself a couple of hours to sleep when the servers melt 30m into launch, assuming the times are correct. 

2 minutes ago, ShankerOne said:

Don't forget to alot yourself a couple of hours to sleep when the servers melt 30m into launch, assuming the times are correct. 

True true

3 minutes ago, ShankerOne said:

I'm on PS4, so my playing is delayed 11-14 hours(depending on timezones). I got all day to wait for servers to repair themselves. Lick it up, baby. Lick. It. Up.

4 minutes ago, anthonymorales said:

Great to know I am getting screwed

I think we all are for the same reasons.

30 minutes ago, Matt S said:

When do we get our download codes?

Consoles I believe will be getting theirs around midnight...ish Thursday maybe. Seems Sony and Microsoft are less flexible than Steam with sending codes. Steam codes either are or are in the process of being sent out. Attaching Wes' tweet about console codes just in case that's for you.

• Like 1

Well its friday 2pm for me for steam 12 hours later for ps4 guess ive got many hours to play on pc while i wait lol