Sign in to follow this  
Brigadius

Jason Christmas Special

Was just wondering why they never made a Friday the 13th movie in the winter. I know the back story revolves around the summer camp, but they could easily just say some teens are on a winter retreat or preparing for some winter camp or Christmas village or some event. Same basic story except with snow. Gives the story a chance to create some new kills.

Possible Kills:

Icicle (from under the bed - jk)

snow shovel

snow plow

hockey stick

snow blower

curling stone

Christmas lights

chainsaw

tackling someone on ice and grinding their face into it while sliding.

There's more but I'm not going to list them all. Seems like a missed opportunity.

• Like 2

On 5/24/2017 at 6:12 AM, Brigadius said:

Tackling someone on ice and grinding their face into it while sliding.

This^ not only would this be funny but it'd be gruesome as F*ck, Jason would pick the victim up to see if they're still alive after, and there face is just gone, just grinded done into the ice. "simply amazing!" 

Also blood in snow looks great so this whole idea would have that cool added effect of the blood and footprints kind of thing. good stuff!

6 hours ago, Jayy said:

This^ not only would this be funny but it'd be gruesome as F*ck, Jason would pick the victim up to see if they're still alive after, and there face is just gone, just grinded done into the ice. "simply amazing!" 

Also blood in snow looks great so this whole idea would have that cool added effect of the blood and footprints kind of thing. good stuff!

The way I imagine this kill is a close up shot of them sliding across the ice and Jason pushing the persons face into ice and it just grinding down.  Afterward it cuts to a wide angle shot of him standing over body and a giant red streak behind him. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Brigadius said:

The way I imagine this kill is a close up shot of them sliding across the ice and Jason pushing the persons face into ice and it just grinding down.  Afterward it cuts to a wide angle shot of him standing over body and a giant red streak behind him. 

Yessss!

Crystal Lake and Jason would be perfect in a winter setting.

They also did this in the Freddy vs Jason vs Ash comic, atmospheric as can be imho.

I am a sucker for snow, I hope one day we will see on the silver screen; a frozen Crystal Lake, and Jason stalking the oh so cold woods...in search or warm blood...

I like this idea, someone creeping around the cabin, you get a half glimpse of a figure outside the window and then finally they open the door and step outside then Jason slams the door and a big sharp icicle falls off the gutter burying itself between the guy's eyes.