Sign in to follow this  
Zombie79

No Steam Game Share for "Friday the 13th" the Game

I was just getting my profile all worked out (I set it up as zombie79, but my account sign-in is in my name, so I'm not sure which one I will be using.

Anyway, I was going through the site and discovered that F13 does not allow game sharing with other computers in your family. I guess that means I'm going to need to buy another copy so that I can play here with friends/spouse/etc. Hey, what's another purchase of the game, right? LOL... I'm happy to contribute - on a small level, it makes up for me missing the kickstarter campaign! :(

34 minutes ago, Zombie79 said:

I was just getting my profile all worked out (I set it up as zombie79, but my account sign-in is in my name, so I'm not sure which one I will be using.

Anyway, I was going through the site and discovered that F13 does not allow game sharing with other computers in your family. I guess that means I'm going to need to buy another copy so that I can play here with friends/spouse/etc. Hey, what's another purchase of the game, right? LOL... I'm happy to contribute - on a small level, it makes up for me missing the kickstarter campaign! :(

I wonder if it will be the same on console. I hope not. 

13 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

I wonder if it will be the same on console. I hope not. 

There's no way that would fly with Sony and their PS Plus. Can't vouch for XBox since I do not have one. With all the other multiplayer games, you can have your normal Plus profile and keep creating accounts that have access to games as if they were newly purchased. That does not apply to multiplayer games on PC. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ban_All_Music said:

There's no way that would fly with Sony and their PS Plus. Can't vouch for XBox since I do not have one. With all the other multiplayer games, you can have your normal Plus profile and keep creating accounts that have access to games as if they were newly purchased. That does not apply to multiplayer games on PC. 

Here's hoping.