Jay

$500 Virtual Team Member tier disappointment

15 hours ago, Brigadius said:

Gonna have to start bouncing ideas off of you. lol. Maybe some of them will finally be heard by a dev.

In the meantime here's a 24 pack. ;)

FB_IMG_1499943277569.jpg

Was this from my stream? Lol hope that case has tall boys!

15 hours ago, 7theye said:

he may go overboard but he has a point

This game has been a Matt Hardy since launch. It is still very buggy just jumping into a game without a disconnect. Lack of promised host migration or dedicated servers, glitchy etc. Even without single player its hardly polished

No go back and take a second listen! There's no point in making people believe stuff that isn't fully true!  He's basically telling me (us) that I should not play the game cause is broken and telling me I should say it's no fun because it's half done? Or that I should ask for a refund on my pledge because I was lied to? Was I? Nooo I wasn't..,. Honestly I'm glad Jay is happy but I'm still really confused why you guys feel like I should be upset? Mannn I'm gonna have to crack open a Tall boy!!!!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, PowellCampsNAKED said:

Sorry for the double post Jpops I don't know how to fix this oops!!

No go back and take a second listen! There's no point in making people believe stuff that isn't fully true!  He's basically telling me (us) that I should not play the game cause is broken and telling me I should say it's no fun because it's half done? Or that I should ask for a refund on my pledge because I was lied to? Was I? Nooo I wasn't..,. Honestly I'm glad Jay is happy but I'm still really confused why you guys feel like I should be upset? Mannn I'm gonna have to crack open a Tall boy!!!!

No one thinks you should be upset. 

Jay (and you) were promised to be involved upfront and have access during Dev meetings. As game is done we know that isn't possible. 

Charmin got this access so it was possible  

They have offered to have you involved going forward with bugs etc. It's not the same but it still might be worth it to some (ie you) and not to others (ie Jay). It's not what was promised so it's upto the individual to decide if it's good enough. 

However to pretend this game does not have serious issues still (even worse before) and is a finished product worthy of purchase is crazy. It has numerous flaws including barely being able to connect and enjoy a full game. Most major reviewers all said this and did not recommend buying until it was more complete. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 7theye said:

No one thinks you should be upset. 

Jay (and you) were promised to be involved upfront and have access during Dev meetings. As game is done we know that isn't possible. 

Charmin got this access so it was possible  

They have offered to have you involved going forward with bugs etc. It's not the same but it still might be worth it to some (ie you) and not to others (ie Jay). It's not what was promised so it's upto the individual to decide if it's good enough. 

However to pretend this game does not have serious issues still (even worse before) and is a finished product worthy of purchase is crazy. It has numerous flaws including barely being able to connect and enjoy a full game. Most major reviewers all said this and did not recommend buying until it was more complete. 

I never said there is nothing at all wrong with it I actually admitted there are a few funny glitches so I'm not pretending anything ;)

6 hours ago, PowellCampsNAKED said:

Sorry for the double post Jpops I don't know how to fix this oops!!

I think when quoting a 2nd person u have to copy and paste from where it pops up to your original post this can be hard if u are on mobile when posting however as i find it hard to select what u need to copy on a mobile.

• Like 1

Does anyone have Randy`s email handy?

I would like to e-mail him about the Counselor Database.

Thank you in advance.

5 hours ago, LuckyDrunkTed said:

Sent via PM. 

6 hours ago, LuckyDrunkTed said:

I would like to e-mail him about the Counselor Database.

Thank you in advance.

Hopefully it'll be coming "soon".