CsMr

Backer Keys Have Been Sent out - time to preload

Hey everyone,

backers should have received emails with links to get their game keys, so we can preload like those who pre ordered on steam. Not sure about other content such as Savini Skin.IMG_0578.thumb.PNG.13b2e9e0eac36fd3975d476c733fe681.PNG

BOOM! Ask and ye shall receive. It looks good seeing THE GAME in my list on Steam. WOOHOO!

• Like 1

Are Xbox and PS4 players going to get their codes before the 26th aswell? Have any PS4/Xbox One backers gotten their codes yet?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, The Preppy Guy said:

Are Xbox and PS4 players going to get their codes before the 26th aswell? Have any PS4/Xbox One backers gotten their codes yet?

They said on Facebook that they were "working on that right now!" and to expect news soon.

• Like 1

Just now, Dr B DDS said:

They said on Facebook that they were "working on that right now!" and to expect news soon.

Cool, thanks.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Preppy Guy said:

Codes will go out once MS and Sony make them available. That's what Gun Media is waiting on. Sometimes keys aren't available until the game goes onto the respective marketplaces, though.

• Like 1

No codes for consoles yet but steam ones sent im downloading the game now

• Like 1

Can someone tell me how to contact them? I paid for my game a long time ago but its not showing up anywhere on my backerkit, even though ive been charged. Im concerned that they will not send me a key since i cant even see the game on my backerkit whatever. I can see every other damn thing I purchased though, savini skin and everything.

2 hours ago, RobIsRenz said:

Can someone tell me how to contact them? I paid for my game a long time ago but its not showing up anywhere on my backerkit, even though ive been charged. Im concerned that they will not send me a key since i cant even see the game on my backerkit whatever. I can see every other damn thing I purchased though, savini skin and everything.

same thing with me. but i still get the update emails so i think im good... i hope.

@GunMedia_Ben

2 hours ago, RobIsRenz said:

Will likely tell you to contact support@backerkit.com

2 hours ago, Ban_All_Music said:

Will likely tell you to contact support@backerkit.com

I sent a few emails. Now hopefully I hear something back soon >.<

6 minutes ago, Asmodai said:

Any idea when the codes for the DLC content will be available?

"Closer to launch." - the official word

please use the search feature before creating a new thread. A discussion is already in progress about this. Please see the link someone posted above and join in on the conversation.