Dennis--h

Preload has started on steam!!!

Well most of us have the game pre loaded on Steam it looks like.  Anyone hear about when the Savini or clothing pack codes being sent out?

Am I the only person where on Steam the game is saying "Pre-load complete" and staying in the downloads section with "Update Required" ???

Doesn't matter...I just have a slight case of OCD :P

3 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

Am I the only person where on Steam the game is saying "Pre-load complete" and staying in the downloads section with "Update Required" ???

My steam Icon in the bottom tabs goes from green to yellow randomly because of the pre-load... I may or may not be going insane because of it.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Gents said:

My steam Icon in the bottom tabs goes from green to yellow randomly because of the pre-load... I may or may not be going insane because of it.

20 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

Could the Day One patch be responsible?

Just now, Ban_All_Music said:

Could the Day One patch be responsible?

100%...Just wondering if this is the case for anyone else or if my install was screwy or something.

22 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

It's annoying but I believe they said something about the 2-part update thing with the stuff and the second having the activate stuff but that yellow steam icon in the tray is driving me nuts. :P

Just now, ShankerOne said:

It's annoying but I believe they said something about the 2-part update thing with the stuff and the second having the activate stuff but that yellow steam icon in the tray is driving me nuts. :P

lol I don't have that...good thing :P It would drive me nuts. Yellow steam icon in the TRAY?! What sorcery is that?!

1 minute ago, AldermachXI said:

lol I don't have that...good thing :P It would drive me nuts. Yellow steam icon in the TRAY?! What sorcery is that?!

Exactly, its taunting me... It wants time to go by so I can play the game already....

3 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

:angry:

9chpGHG.jpg

3 minutes ago, Gents said:

Exactly, its taunting me... It wants time to go by so I can play the game already....

Haha, the Jaws theme was playing in the background on my headphones while I read this. 

1 minute ago, Ban_All_Music said:

Haha, the Jaws theme was playing in the background on my headphones while I read this. 

Amazing.

Just now, AldermachXI said:

Apparently clearing your download cache will fix that.

F13 can't be cleared. Prob fix with a restart but I'm too lazy for that right now. :P 

Gonna say that it really sucks that console backers are just kind of screwed. Would've been nice if they just gave us a Steam key in the meantime, especially considering we are not close to physical copies I'm guessing.. I'm regretting preordering the console version since it seems we're kind of given -- for lack of a better term -- fuck all in perks lmao. At least Steam preorders get it early. Should've taken them up on that refund or I should've preordered a Steam copy and swapped. Sucks that we will pretty much be behind absolutely everyone. -_-

If things change on that front (or have already) please feel free to correct/update me. I know that it seems they never utilize their backerkit updates and information is scattered and we seem to get two different answers from separate devs every now and then.

Got my Steam key from backerkit page, and activated it! YAAAY!

Except it won't let me preload. D= Sadface. Oh well. I have 150Mbps down anyway so it will load fast on release. =)