Dennis--h

Preload has started on steam!!!

Forgive my ignorance, but what is a preload? Does that mean you can play the game as soon as it is downloaded? Will we be able to play the game tonight?? Thx!

Just now, Zombie79 said:

Forgive my ignorance, but what is a preload? Does that mean you can play the game as soon as it is downloaded? Will we be able to play the game tonight?? Thx!

Pre load is where the game is already downloaded but not available until launch day.

• Like 1

Just now, lHeartBreakerl said:

Pre load is where the game is already downloaded but not available until launch day.

Ah, ok - thanks much!!!

so is this code my physical copy then the physical part comes later? Or is this essentially a free copy of the game, a litttttle lost atm.

2 minutes ago, bumbertyr said:

so is this code my physical copy then the physical part comes later? Or is this essentially a free copy of the game, a litttttle lost atm.

There's a delay for physical copies so you got a free digital copy. You also get your physical copy later. Basically the digital is compensation for the delay.

3 minutes ago, bumbertyr said:

If you got a physical via Kickstarter or Backer Kit it will come later. For the delay, they gave those that ordered physical a free digital copy for the delay so they can still play. So that one should be your free digital.

3 hours ago, DamonD7 said:

I'm a console backer, didn't figure we'd get any pre-load whatsoever so if we do, hey, nice bonus.

Actually watching Friday Part VII right now! Tina's just speeding off in the car after overhearing Dr. Crews and her mother argue. So I'm productively occupied right now anyway :D

I played a zombie in a scene in an independent zombie movie with Terry Kiser (Dr. Crews) back in 2009. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BloodOnTheRocks said:

All loaded up and ready to go.  I doubt Ill be logging in Friday though. Have to be at work early on Saturday and dont need to be up all night. 

Ugh...the adulting in this post is almost sickening :P

I took Friday off and don't have to work until 4 p.m. on Saturday and only have to do a short shift. I won't be leaving this chair Friday :D

23 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

I won't be leaving this chair Friday :D

Yup, pretty much.

6 hours ago, DamonD7 said:

I'm a console backer, didn't figure we'd get any pre-load whatsoever so if we do, hey, nice bonus.

Actually watching Friday Part VII right now! Tina's just speeding off in the car after overhearing Dr. Crews and her mother argue. So I'm productively occupied right now anyway :D

Sadly it doesn't look like our console brethren will get the early load keys due to Microsoft and Sony's inflexible 30-day rule. =/ Sorry fellas. Hope they get delivered without issue for launch.

Been waiting 20 odd years for this game. A couple of hours isnt gonna make any difference to me. Especially when I've got 9 days off from Saturday. 

I'd just like to reassure everyone that it's okay - Tina managed to survive.

1 hour ago, ShankerOne said:

Sadly it doesn't look like our console brethren will get the early load keys due to Microsoft and Sony's inflexible 30-day rule. =/ Sorry fellas. Hope they get delivered without issue for launch.

And 30 minutes after, Randy said the codes would be closer to release. Note that Randy didn't say pre-load codes, just codes. No room for misinformation to be spread there! ?

I wish they were a bit more clear with their wording to avoid confusion. It was just a few days ago that the codes were going to go out before launch(Randy) after it launches(Ben). And neither clarified or said anything different. Just two conflicting reports from a team that keeps going on about how small they are...if you are that small, then yell across the office that the codes go out on x day, not y! 

Think it is obvious I have some concerns.

• Like 1

I'm preloaded on Steam. Woohoo! Just a couple more days... this is unbearable!! I hope all the backers got their keys and were able to do the same, at least on Steam – it sounds like everyone got their stuff resolved in that respect.

Sent tweet to randy and have emailed the backer support page about sending my key again but now playing the waiting game

Are pre-load keys still being sent out to backers?   I haven't received an email as of yet.  Just curious. 

Thanks in advance and I can not wait to fall in love with the "Baddest Superstition of them All!".  Kudos

to the creators and teams of Gun Media and Illfonic for bringing this vision to life for all us fans. 

Bring on the "death curse".