Sign in to follow this  
Zombie79

Do you need a joystick or controller for Steam?

Hi all - I'm new to Steam and I was wondering if you need some kind of controller to play "Friday the 13th". How do you guys play on Steam? What is the most optimal playing method? I just want to make sure I have the right equipment. Thanks!!!

1 minute ago, Zombie79 said:

Hi all - I'm new to Steam and I was wondering if you need some kind of controller to play "Friday the 13th". How do you guys play on Steam? What is the may optimal playing method? I just want to make sure I have the right equipment. Thanks!!!

You can play with a mouse and keyboard or controller. I think there's another thread somewhere debating which people prefer.

Steam is just a place to store all your games u download and install to your pc and then it's just like playing any other game u buy for pc. Majority of games use keyboard/mouse but I believe lots are also control compatible

Thanks guys - is there a controller that is really good for use in Steam?

zombie, there is already a topic for this. Please use the search feature before creating a new thread. Please feel free to join in on the conversation in the thread already in progress.