Jump to content
Bella91

Good evening ?

Recommended Posts

Hello campers ?⛺️?

Thank you to all that welcomed me into the forums. F13 army rocks ??I'm new to this forum stuff tho, so I was wondering if hitting quote is how to correctly respond to someone ?lol. I also wanted to take this time to start showing off some of my cool F13 stuff  so attached to this is a pic of one of my favorite items and it's Ricks Volkswagen (sorry the pic isn't that great). I've always loved these cars especially this one from the movie so I got excited when I saw this on Amazon.?IMG_4048.thumb.JPG.e165d81a55285b93a842d2cc79630e4c.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bella91 said:

Thank you to all that welcomed me into the forums. F13 army rocks ??I'm new to this forum stuff tho, so I was wondering if hitting quote is how to correctly respond to someone ?lol. I also wanted to take this time to start showing off some of my cool F13 stuff  so attached to this is a pic of one of my favorite items and it's Ricks Volkswagen (sorry the pic isn't that great). I've always loved these cars especially this one from the movie so I got excited when I saw this on Amazon.?

Awesome collectible!

And quoting is the proper way to respond to someone. That way whomever you're replying to gets a notifcation and they can reply back. And thus the vicous cycle continues.

Something to note though, try to cut down any pictures or extra info inside of the quote to shorten it. This is to prevent scrolling endlessly down a page.

Likes however are limited to 10 a day. Use them wisley. And yes, you will be annoyed by that.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Awesome collectible!

And quoting is the proper way to respond to someone. That way whomever you're replying to gets a notifcation and they can reply back. And thus the vicous cycle continues.

Something to note though, try to cut down any pictures or extra info inside of the quote to shorten it. This is to prevent scrolling endlessly down a page.

Likes however are limited to 10 a day. Use them wisley. And yes, you will be annoyed by that.

Damnit, Heartbreaker. We have a means for 10+ likes a day. Just copy and paste the following. *Note I don't like your post, Heartbreaker! It sucked! So Nyeah! 

tenlikesplus.png.f99db871205f229b2859c19df280d534.png

18 minutes ago, Bella91 said:

Hello campers ?⛺️?

Thank you to all that welcomed me into the forums. F13 army rocks ??I'm new to this forum stuff tho, so I was wondering if hitting quote is how to correctly respond to someone ?lol. I also wanted to take this time to start showing off some of my cool F13 stuff  so attached to this is a pic of one of my favorite items and it's Ricks Volkswagen (sorry the pic isn't that great). I've always loved these cars especially this one from the movie so I got excited when I saw this on Amazon.?

Hello new guy. Good to meet you. I can't say I'm a big fan of cars (unless they transform into robots) but I admit it is an interesting choice for F13. First I think I've seen it. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Awesome collectible!

And quoting is the proper way to respond to someone. That way whomever you're replying to gets a notifcation and they can reply back. And thus the vicous cycle continues.

Something to note though, try to cut down any pictures or extra info inside of the quote to shorten it. This is to prevent scrolling endlessly down a page.

Likes however are limited to 10 a day. Use them wisley. And yes, you will be annoyed by that.

Oh ok cool thank you , I just wasn't sure if people were getting it or not and I didn't want anyone to think I was ignoring them and no worries with the likes , they will be used wisely. ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

Damnit, Heartbreaker. We have a means for 10+ likes a day. Just copy and paste the following. *Note I don't like your post, Heartbreaker! It sucked! So Nyeah! 

tenlikesplus.png.f99db871205f229b2859c19df280d534.png

Hello new guy. Good to meet you. I can't say I'm a big fan of cars (unless they transform into robots) but I admit it is an interesting choice for F13. First I think I've seen it. 

Hey nice to meet you ?.. I know exactly what you mean.. I'm not into cars either but I've always thought beetles were cute and awesome cars. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Bella91 said:

Hey nice to meet you ?.. I know exactly what you mean.. I'm not into cars either but I've always thought beetles were cute and awesome cars. 

I'll meet you in the middle and say Bumblebee rocks. He's no Optimus Prime or Grimlock, but he's got soul. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

I'll meet you in the middle and say Bumblebee rocks. He's no Optimus Prime or Grimlock, but he's got soul. 

lol that's transformers right? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Bella91 said:

lol that's transformers right? 

Indeed. One of the best franchises to come out of the 80's, alongside F13. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

I'll meet you in the middle and say Bumblebee rocks. He's no Optimus Prime or Grimlock, but he's got soul. 

Bumblebee is my favourite from transformers. Love the part when megan fox offends him and he becomes a better car

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...