Sign in to follow this  
Alkavian

A Late Hello

Hey there. I've been posting a bit lately and completely forgot to drop an introduction post, so here goes. I'm a 40 year old gamer who has been playing since Pong pre-Atari. I've always been a fan of the Friday the 13th franchise and I'm looking forward to playing the game (much like many of you, I've been waiting for this game forever). I'll be on Xbox One with the handle Alkavian69. Will see you at Crystal Lake.

• Like 2

Woot.  Nice to see another guy in his 40s on here!  Though I never did play pong.  Q-bert was my first video game experience.  Then my first console was the NES in 1987!  Anyways have a good time here and maybe see you Friday! :D

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums!

And Pong, nice! My first gaming experience was my Spectrum 128k, in 1986. We've gotta hold the fort and show all these young whippersnappers how to play well ;)

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums, on Xbox 1 also. Gt same as name here, 33 y/o

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums. I'm not as old as 40 but I've had my share of the now known as vintage systems/games I think sega mega drive was first console I owned and first handheld being the non colour gameboy

• Like 1

My first system was Atari 2600, but the first system I played was Colecovision at a friend's house. Since then I've been a steady gamer owning: Atari 2600, Sega Master System, NES, Commodore 64/128 (first computer), Sega Genesis, Sega CD (for Genesis), Super NES, Playstation 1, Xbox, Xbox 360, and now Xbox One. I'm excluding the handhelds for brevity. LOL. Anyways, thanks for the warm welcome.

Hey guys How are you I am 18 I play GTA V and F13 game. I like Jason Voorhees Jason is the best. I am so pumped up for the game. User game tag: maharvey

console PS4

23 hours ago, SCREWNUT said:

Woot.  Nice to see another guy in his 40s on here!  Though I never did play pong.  Q-bert was my first video game experience.  Then my first console was the NES in 1987!  Anyways have a good time here and maybe see you Friday! :D

I'm sure there are more of us on here..I'm 48 :D  Welcome to the forum !

• Like 2

Welcome! Great to see older players here - I'm 37 so I'm getting there... ?

• Like 1