Ria67

So, uh... Hi

I figured I should probably stop lurking and actually post.

So I'm Ria/Ryan, I'll answer to either. I'm transgender male to female, but we'll keep that to PMs if you'd like to hear about that. Been a Friday the 13th fan for a long time and a gamer even longer. I plan to get the game on PS4. That being the case, it seems only natural I be a part of this community. I've listed most of my interests in my profile... So if you have any questions, just ask, I suppose. Thanks everyone.

• Like 2

Welcome to the forums!

Hope you have a good time here. If you haven't seen it already, there's a pinned thread on the General forum for people to post their gamertags, if you're interested.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Gdain said:

Welcome to the forum Ria!

Thank you kindly!

17 minutes ago, DamonD7 said:

Welcome to the forums!

Hope you have a good time here. If you haven't seen it already, there's a pinned thread on the General forum for people to post their gamertags, if you're interested.

I did see that, I'll have to head over there. Thanks for that and the welcome!

Welcome to the forums. so many people joining here as of late cant wait to play with all here 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Davidt said:

Welcome to the forums. so many people joining here as of late cant wait to play with all here 

Right?! Thanks for the welcome!

6 hours ago, JPops said:

Welcome to the forums Ria!

6 hours ago, Hal Bailman said:

Greetings! 

Thanks guys!

4 hours ago, antonz said:

Welcome Ria, nice to meet a mutual transgender  friday the 13th fan!

Very nice to meet you! :)

4 hours ago, Mars816 said:

Welcome to the forums Ria

Thanks!

• Like 2

Welcome to the slaughterfest! :)  Unfortunately I won't be able to play with you as I'm on Xbox.  But I wish you luck in making it to safety! :D

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SCREWNUT said:

Welcome to the slaughterfest! :)  Unfortunately I won't be able to play with you as I'm on Xbox.  But I wish you luck in making it to safety! :D

Thanks! Here's hoping both our experiences on each console is fun ;)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ria67 said:

Thanks! Here's hoping both our experiences on each console is fun ;)

YES!  To go off into the woods for a little pre-martial sex, little drinking, and little pot smoking and not getting slaughtered by a hockey mask wearing maniac....or listening to people scream out racial and sexist slurs or how my mom was last night! :D  *raises a glass*   TO FUN!  ha ha ha.

5 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

Welcome to the forums 

Thanks!

On 5/22/2017 at 0:27 AM, Ria67 said:

I figured I should probably stop lurking and actually post.

So I'm Ria/Ryan, I'll answer to either. I'm transgender male to female, but we'll keep that to PMs if you'd like to hear about that. Been a Friday the 13th fan for a long time and a gamer even longer. I plan to get the game on PS4. That being the case, it seems only natural I be a part of this community. I've listed most of my interests in my profile... So if you have any questions, just ask, I suppose. Thanks everyone.

Welcome Ria! Great to see LGBT representation here! Us Jason fans come in all shapes and sizes! I hope you consider getting steam too so I can play with you. I am a steam/Xbox kinda guy. :)

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Zombie79 said:

Welcome Ria! Great to see LGBT representation here! Us Jason fans come in all shapes and sizes! I hope you consider getting steam too so I can play with you. I am a steam/Xbox kinda guy. :)

I have a steam account, actually... But it's on a mini-laptop that I'm positive won't run the game :lol:

Thanks for the welcome!

3 minutes ago, Zombie79 said:

Well one way or another we've got to play together! ?

Maybe we'll find a way at some point ;)