Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Skufflz

Savini Jason Skin Codes.

70 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Gdain said:

well good to know codes are being sent out today.  Waiting on mine.  I wouldn't be surprised if it hit at least $50

$61 18hrs left.

22 minutes ago, RAGEVIRUS said:

$61 18hrs left.

This is going to be interesting to see how far it actually goes.  

8 hours ago, RAGEVIRUS said:

$61 18hrs left.

Up to $115 so far. Pretty impressive.

its against terms of service to sell content , good way to get  IP banned

The sellers don't care. They bought them for resale and it's going to happen no matter what is threatened. That's the reality.

On 5/21/2017 at 10:15 AM, JPops said:

Here's the thing, codes should be sent out on launch day. That is the targeted release and when codes should be sent. The official answer is the 26th. Is there a chance this process could start a little earlier? Maybe, however to confirm that it will happen and then have it not happen, well then you would just feel lied to. Deception is not anyone's goal here. Officially you will receive your codes 05/26/17. That is the only answer that matters. If you manage to get a code early, even if unlikely put a check mark in the win column.

Deception has actually been the running trend lately. So I fully expect people who buy the game as of tomorrow to be able to access it before I do, which is yet another slap in the face.

Oh, and I also fully expect to be banned at this point for having something negative to say, being as I had to agree to a fucking NOVEL of a terms and conditions to forums today which probably gives you the right to disable/ban me for having anything negative to say on the forums.

Guess I should have been a streamer ... then I wouldn't have had to sign shit, right?

Yup I have a friend who already has the game on Xbox so where the buck is my code

3 hours ago, RAGEVIRUS said:

$271 the code went for. Crazy.

I saw $275...my God....

and it doesn't even work lmao!

I have my code... It just won't work, even after the 2.0 patch for PS4. I can't even get any acknowledgement of the issue. 

2 hours ago, FlameRiderSD said:

they arent still working

Ya ..these folks sell their code and nothing works yet. Not on PS4 anyway. I bought clothing and savini Jason for ps4 and I am not selling them. I actually think that it would be funny if Gun ever decides to release it again soon to prevent this and all these fools already paid pay big bucks for it.  Gun just made several people at least a few hundred dollars each as they are going up and I for one think it's ridiculous. Would be nice if they started working soon but I played for 5 hours last night and only got in 3 matches and 2 private's with only a few other players. Servers must have been jammed !  Hopefully this will get better as I understand it's a day one thing. 

Plus with all of this cash being made you can be sure there will be some tracking and possible bans based on the users agreement.

It's the 28th and I still don't have my Savini code. Lol

1 person likes this

On ‎5‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 11:04 AM, TWarner said:

Ya ..these folks sell their code and nothing works yet. Not on PS4 anyway. I bought clothing and savini Jason for ps4 and I am not selling them. I actually think that it would be funny if Gun ever decides to release it again soon to prevent this and all these fools already paid pay big bucks for it.  Gun just made several people at least a few hundred dollars each as they are going up and I for one think it's ridiculous. Would be nice if they started working soon but I played for 5 hours last night and only got in 3 matches and 2 private's with only a few other players. Servers must have been jammed !  Hopefully this will get better as I understand it's a day one thing. 

Plus with all of this cash being made you can be sure there will be some tracking and possible bans based on the users agreement.

It's not going to happen. Discussion of sales on the forum are forbidden because Gun is not liable for any situation that occurs from scams, caveat emptor, but outside of that there is no regulation to be had. The infrastructure isn't there and they allowed people to buy more than one. They have no way to know what was sold or what was given away freely and quite honestly its detrimental for them to do. If the codes fetch a good amount then in the future if they have another release with exclusive content people will buy more of them. I had considered doing so myself but the headache of selling digital content online through Ebay and Paypal isn't worth the risk to me. Those huge numbers are just as likely to face chargebacks which require police reports for wire fraud. That makes the entire effort taxing though if the report is filed the seller will win the dispute. Perhaps in a sequel, if it ever materialized, with the prices as they are it could be seen as a good way to make some income. That said, those prices are as such because once the supply is gone they are gone for good.

On 5/26/2017 at 9:39 AM, dmack621 said:

Deception has actually been the running trend lately. So I fully expect people who buy the game as of tomorrow to be able to access it before I do, which is yet another slap in the face.

Oh, and I also fully expect to be banned at this point for having something negative to say, being as I had to agree to a fucking NOVEL of a terms and conditions to forums today which probably gives you the right to disable/ban me for having anything negative to say on the forums.

Guess I should have been a streamer ... then I wouldn't have had to sign shit, right?

Hope you read the terms. I think we all remember what happened when Kyle agreed to Apple's terms without reading. 

I orded the steam savina DLC Code i got that but never got My PS4 DLC Code im still waiting

I'm afraid everyone is still waiting, Warric. Including Gun & Illfonic.

People selling or buying these codes on Ebay or whatever and being fools to themselves.

Lol, suckers. I want Savini too but no way im paying 300 bucks. I can easily get it for free, even for consoles.