6 - Fav movie (and that spear)

7 - Fav Jason design

After that, idk maybe 8? That uppercut axe kill looks sick.

6- I love this Jason design (he is my favorite Jason from the films).

8- I really like this Jason's kills and he looks badass.

Savini Jason- He looks freaking amazing and I love the weapon he has as well! I also just want to show him off. haha. :D

• Like 1

7 is the most OP Jason hands down, no contest. I'll be playing him all the time.

3 hours ago, XRizerX said:

7 is the most OP Jason hands down, no contest. I'll be playing him all the time.

They probably tweaked him since the beta, we will have to see.  J7 is may fave though. 

55 minutes ago, Gdain said:

They probably tweaked him since the beta, we will have to see.  J7 is may fave though. 

He was weakest in the beta. He had actually had to get buffed in the beta. But he is my fav too

Just now, LordxSesshomaru said:

He was weakest in the beta. He had actually had to get buffed in the beta. But he is my fav too

I remember him constantly getting stuck/frozen.  A herd of Vanessas always gave me problems.  

9 minutes ago, Gdain said:

I remember him constantly getting stuck/frozen.  A herd of Vanessas always gave me problems.  

Which meant he was the weakest in the beta. The guy above said he was the most OP. 

4 minutes ago, LordxSesshomaru said:

Which meant he was the weakest in the beta. The guy above said he was the most OP. 

Oh I know I was agreeing with you.  Can't really see how he was so OP. 

2 minutes ago, Gdain said:

Oh I know I was agreeing with you.  Can't really see how he was so OP. 

The most used Jason was part 3. Not that it was saying much. Not everyone played as much as me to unlock part 2. :D

Just now, LordxSesshomaru said:

The most used Jason was part 3. Not that it was saying much. Not everyone played as much as me to unlock part 2. :D

I didn't get that far to unlock part 2 lol.  Seems like he was a beast though.  Of course whenever I saw a part 2 Jason I realized that person had been playing a long long time. 

Just now, Gdain said:

I didn't get that far to unlock part 2 lol.  Seems like he was a beast though.  Of course whenever I saw a part 2 Jason I realized that person had been playing a long long time. 

In the 5 days of beta, I put 70 hours into it. About 14 hours a day. I had the time off and just sat there.

THATS HOW MUCH F13 MEANS TO ME. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Arrogant Man said:

Part 3: Running.

Part 2: Awesome design + running.

Part 6: Love the design, love the knives.

I am curious to how the knives are going to effect gameplay. How mcuh damage they do, do headshots matter, and can you repick them up from a dead body?

44 minutes ago, LordxSesshomaru said:

I am curious to how the knives are going to effect gameplay. How mcuh damage they do, do headshots matter, and can you repick them up from a dead body?

Don't know, don't know and no, but you can find some around the map.

3 minutes ago, DEATH said:

Don't know, don't know and no, but you can find some around the map.

Hmm. I would hope you could find unlimited amount of them considering how many vanessas we are going to see. 

My go-to will be #6, followed by #3 and #8.

Having to pick is really hard mostly because I haven't played yet but I have a general idea.

part 9: I will DEFINITELY be playing Part 9 the most /unless/ I find I like someone more while playing. Part 9 has increased stalk for my stealthy Jason playstyle, increased shift to catch up to counselors but more importantly, the stalk/shift combo, and stun resistance is a plus. Stalk/Shift combo will be a really good and effective play to scare and sneak up on counselors, part 9 will be the best at that. I also love this look, he's very creepy.

Savini: Savini is a monster for brute strength. I will definitely use Savini for wanting to just rampage and kill quickly.

And the third is the hardest part here.... I honestly can't decide, I'll have to play but...

It's between part 2, part 6, and part 8.

As cool as part 7 looks, he was fun in the beta because he was the creepy one but I feel he just isn't for me with all the other Jason options. I also normally do not like running Jasons, as in playing them, but part 2 is creepy and gets a ton of traps.

18 hours ago, LordxSesshomaru said:

Hmm. I would hope you could find unlimited amount of them considering how many vanessas we are going to see. 

They will not be unlimited.

Edit: Also Vanessa is now unlock. That said though Vanessa was really easy to handle. Sure she could run fast but she couldn't repair a ripped piece of paper and you just had to run her out of stamina.

Edit: Also Vanessa is now unlock. That said though Vanessa was really easy to handle. Sure she could run fast but she couldn't repair a ripped piece of paper and you just had to run her out of stamina.

I disagree. I was one of the offenders of Vanessa. My favorite thing was the middle house and abuse the couch. They couldn't do SHIT to stop me. Her speed and stamina were amazing. She only had to run into a cabin and then its game over for Jason. you had to try to catch her outside and it was next to impossible to do. 

Vanessa is now someone to unlock? Interesting.

3 hours ago, LordxSesshomaru said:

I disagree. I was one of the offenders of Vanessa. My favorite thing was the middle house and abuse the couch. They couldn't do SHIT to stop me. Her speed and stamina were amazing. She only had to run into a cabin and then its game over for Jason. you had to try to catch her outside and it was next to impossible to do. 

Vanessa is now someone to unlock? Interesting.

And I ate Vanessas for breakfast during the beta. So I think it depends if you have a Jason that knows what they are doing or not.

And I ate Vanessas for breakfast during the beta. So I think it depends if you have a Jason that knows what they are doing or not.

Well, we will just have to agree to disagree :D

3 hours ago, DEATH said:

Vanessa won't really be a major issue. Jason has knives and can break fences now. Also stamina was reworked.

Just now, deadpaww said:

Vanessa won't really be a major issue. Jason has knives and can break fences now. Also stamina was reworked.

I didn't really catch the stamina change. What hapened?

And Fences can now be broken? Oh thats nice. :)

And the Knives will only let you kill maybe one or two Vanessas. We all saw the beta, was a 7 man track team xD